Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

raj shuold do...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sam-lilly

Groupbie

sam-lilly

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
first,he has to get rid of his past-proofs by burning them all...i can't get the point,that if anyone have such bitter-memories why he keep them safely???? why he havn't destroy them?//
daimaa can easily access to anything related to raj...and he is totally unaware of that, and trusting her so much...this is not fair raj!!!!
what kind of this SECRET thing that is known by everyone in the home execpt lata???
ConfusedOuchDead
Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "raj shuold do..." in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

masiraa

Groupbie

masiraa

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i am sure that it is his first wife so he doesn't want lata to find out, i said so because daima said what if she comes back to claim her place.

melissa05

Goldie

melissa05

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I agree with masiraa.

Garkhelsun

IF-Dazzler

Garkhelsun

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Again I say it could be his mother coming back to take her place as his mother thus kicking Daima the Daiyan to the Kurb ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam-lillyafghan33

celina30

celina30

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garkhelsun

Again I say it could be his mother coming back to take her place as his mother thus kicking Daima the Daiyan to the Kurb ..

Yes I too  think it's to take her place as a Mother...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam-lilly

afghan33

afghan33

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
daimaa already found the secret of raj past.. she got the address where this lady is staying... watch out raj she may be coming.. daimaa says that she wont let her come into raj's life but i am 100% sure that she will bring lady into the house to create differences between raj and lata..

miggie

Goldie

miggie

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
it could be either his first wife or his mother

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.