Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

raj shuold do...

sam-lilly Groupbie
sam-lilly
sam-lilly

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
first,he has to get rid of his past-proofs by burning them all...i can't get the point,that if anyone have such bitter-memories why he keep them safely???? why he havn't destroy them?//
daimaa can easily access to anything related to raj...and he is totally unaware of that, and trusting her so much...this is not fair raj!!!!
what kind of this SECRET thing that is known by everyone in the home execpt lata???
ConfusedOuchDead
Ouch

masiraa Groupbie
masiraa
masiraa

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i am sure that it is his first wife so he doesn't want lata to find out, i said so because daima said what if she comes back to claim her place.
melissa05 Goldie
melissa05
melissa05

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I agree with masiraa.
Garkhelsun IF-Dazzler
Garkhelsun
Garkhelsun

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Again I say it could be his mother coming back to take her place as his mother thus kicking Daima the Daiyan to the Kurb ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam-lillyafghan33

celina30 Senior Member
celina30
celina30

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garkhelsun

Again I say it could be his mother coming back to take her place as his mother thus kicking Daima the Daiyan to the Kurb ..

Yes I too  think it's to take her place as a Mother...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam-lilly

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
daimaa already found the secret of raj past.. she got the address where this lady is staying... watch out raj she may be coming.. daimaa says that she wont let her come into raj's life but i am 100% sure that she will bring lady into the house to create differences between raj and lata..
miggie Goldie
miggie
miggie

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
it could be either his first wife or his mother

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index