Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

'Dosti' of Pritam and Anurag

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged
'Dosti' of Pritam and Anurag
IndiaGlitz [Monday, March 20, 2006]

Are you aware that the team of 'Gangster - A Love Story', composer Pritam and film director Anurag Basu, are not just neighbors but have been best friends for last 9 years? They have done all TV together. But as luck may have it Gangster is their first film together. Anurag says of their friendship, My mood just gets bad if I don't talk to Pritam for a long time.

To add to all the fun, there are lots of advantages of having friends as neighbors. As in this case, there is a swing between the houses of Pritam and Anurag. And guess what, its musical rendezvous place for them! These friends spend time together on the swing where Anurag gets to hear all the songs composed by Pritam. Isn't that a real musical treat?!

Regarding his new baby 'Gangster', Anurag is much more confident about its prospects when compared to 'Murder' [which by the way was a super hit all over!]. When asked how he can be so confident about this, he says, Approach to 'Murder' was insecure and unsure. But here I am totally confident. Even the music is superior to 'Murder'. The film is better and will be better. But the music of 'Murder' was all borrowed while this is based on my musical sense and instructions according to the scenes.

With confidence like this, one can't help but look forward to the movie's release!

Aries23 IF-Stunnerz
Aries23
Aries23

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged
thx
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top