Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

rimpal16

Groupbie

rimpal16

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
ok my opinion in this is that kushal hadnt done anything bad. he is just showing he is great 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
@Vishid and Canuck-umz: oh so fb is the point of reference is it..LOL I was wondering where did this random no pop in from.. r u kidding me.. 10K ppl are fans of these actors.. NO WONDERROFL one word that comes or may not come out of their mouth is big news.. now I see why TOI took pride in the so-called plagiarism.. and buddy I totally see whr u come from coz I didnt know anyone in this show apart from Anju Mahendru and Seema Kapoor.. tht too coz they are old actors.. from shows from back when I was a kid and wld have seen it in passing.. LOL but then again m rather ignorant when it comes to tv stuff.. but 10K-15K ppl ROFL .. I feel like I live underground.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84vishid-Kruti.S-canuck-umzrelentless.

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

@Vishid and Canuck-umz: oh so fb is the point of reference is it..LOL I was wondering where did this random no pop in from.. r u kidding me.. 10K ppl are fans of these actors.. NO WONDERROFL one word that comes or may not come out of their mouth is big news.. now I see why TOI took pride in the so-called plagiarism.. and buddy I totally see whr u come from coz I didnt know anyone in this show apart from Anju Mahendru and Seema Kapoor.. tht too coz they are old actors.. from shows from back when I was a kid and wld have seen it in passing.. LOL but then again m rather ignorant when it comes to tv stuff.. but 10K-15K ppl ROFL .. I feel like I live underground.. 

Lol dude, I only know because I went on fb and searched them up right now, and told you their pages with the highest numbers, yes I have no life I actually went and searched it up Geek but I had a point to prove. I myself don't know much about Indian daily soaps, I only recently started watching them like last year and that too just a select few, otherwise apart from the actors I saw in these shows, I don't know about anyone else. But what I do know is that Kushal did not win Grasim Mr. India, he was a runner up, Viraf Phiroz Patel won it that year (I know because I am a fan of Viraf's thanks to Mahi Way) so I really don't know why it is constantly mentioned in articles that Kushal won the title in 2005. Well that was a my little rant. I am done. Everyone else, do relax, there are more important things in life that require our attention.

Edited by canuck-umz - 12 December 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishid-Kruti.S-sonali.19281relentless.

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Ahh finally glad to see some light and funny comments...

LOL I totally ignored the fact that how the hell these numbers cropped up LOL
ufff not everyone on FB is a member of the fanpage...you can never get an accurate no.of fans for any actor...be it here on IF or FB...its all exaggerated...Wacko

@ Sona : no no I was more informed than you beforehand Approve
I knew Seema Kapoor, anju Mahendru, KT and KD LOL
also have seen Dadaji somewhere before cant seem to recall the name of the show or movie at all...haan other than that I also know the producer of the show LOL
Ahhh I feel like I have done some mahaan job by knowing this people LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishidcanuck-umzsonali.19281relentless.

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Lol dude, I only know because I went on fb and searched them up right now, and told you their pages with the highest numbers, yes I have no life I actually went and searched it up Geek but I had a point to prove. I myself don't know much about Indian daily soaps, I only recently started watching them like last year and that to just a select few, otherwise apart from the actors I saw in these shows, I don't know about anyone else. But what I do know is that Kushal did not win Grasim Mr. India, he was a runner up, Viraf Phiroz Patel won it that year (I know because I am a fan of Viraf's thanks to Mahi Way) so I really don't know why it is constantly mentioned in articles that Kushal won the title in 2005. Well that was a my little rant. I am done. Everyone else, do relax, there are more important things in life that require our attention.

LOL same pinch, I also just checked the source of this whole argument : FB LOL
yeah I have my finals in 2 hours and I have all the time to actually do this Cool 
and I knew about Kushal not winning the title too so I also dont know why they have mentioned that he won the title in 2005 Stern Smile
and there are defo more things in life which require more time and energy !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzsonali.19281relentless.

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

Originally posted by canuck-umz

Lol dude, I only know because I went on fb and searched them up right now, and told you their pages with the highest numbers, yes I have no life I actually went and searched it up Geek but I had a point to prove. I myself don't know much about Indian daily soaps, I only recently started watching them like last year and that to just a select few, otherwise apart from the actors I saw in these shows, I don't know about anyone else. But what I do know is that Kushal did not win Grasim Mr. India, he was a runner up, Viraf Phiroz Patel won it that year (I know because I am a fan of Viraf's thanks to Mahi Way) so I really don't know why it is constantly mentioned in articles that Kushal won the title in 2005. Well that was a my little rant. I am done. Everyone else, do relax, there are more important things in life that require our attention.

LOL same pinch, I also just checked the source of this whole argument : FB LOL
yeah I have my finals in 2 hours and I have all the time to actually do this Cool 
and I knew about Kushal not winning the title too so I also dont know why they have mentioned that he won the title in 2005 Stern Smile
and there are defo more things in life which require more time and energy !

Ah it's exam time for me too, had one today and my next one is on Wednesday, but I saw this thread and I just had to read the interview and give my two cents, just because I felt that everyone was making a mountain out of a molehill. Well I am assuming it is fb, where else would such fan figures be coming from. Honestly every article about Kushal states that he won the Mr.India title in 2005, and stating something false like that is unacceptable because it's just taking the credit away from the actual winner. Btw good-luck on your exam!!!

Edited by canuck-umz - 12 December 2011 at 4:44pm

-Kruti.S-sonali.19281relentless.

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
^^ thanks so much and good luck to you too...Thumbs Up

yeah I came to check if there is any new stuff and I see this...
anyways nice to see that at least some people are behaving matured enough to not let such article divide the forum...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzrelentless.

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
LMAOOO both of u.. kruti and canuck All the best for yer exams.. you NEED ITROFLROFL what with yer awareness of trivia.. where do u retain academic info.. I can only do one at a time somehow.. but interesting trivia.. hmm so ppl on fb go and like and thus the nos.. I am too prude to do anything like tht and m sure there are loads like me...LOLLOL besides fb for me is also a platform of professional network and I do have an image to protect as lame as it may sound..LOL

as for Viraf.. is he the guy from Kismat - the yrf show on sony I saw a bit of tht... but sincerely all i knew abt KT as in Karan was an IF frnd kept gushing abt him.. and I totally forgot till someone else co-related d 2.. same guy playing VirenLOL its a diff thing I discovered wholesale entertainment in his chichora selfLOL as for dadji he was a yesteryr villain in movies.. all akshay action movies I think.. he wld play corrupt inspector.. i think his name is some dhillon.. deep dhillon.. I rem him from Maine Pyar Kiya.. the guy who beat Salman black n blue in the rain.. coz I have seen tht movie like 594837294 timesROFL for my diaper crush Salman...LOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 December 2011 at 4:55pm

-Kruti.S-canuck-umzFullyFaltoo.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top