Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

are such topics even allowed in the forum? It's only going to create problems here :/  

Just want to remind ALL you Kushal and Karan fans that actors have flaws too. Some fans tend to forget that :) 
Best post in the whole topicπŸ‘πŸΌ

guys please, the decorum of the forum has been great so far despite the show having 2 main lead pairs so PLEASE do not ruin that by comparing the two...we dont want to become DMG forum part 2🀒
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
@ Sona : dont worry hun..I am one of you too...πŸ˜†
heck, I am not even on FB right now...studies ne pareshan karke rakha hain...Engineering is a tough job 
ya so OMG u had a crush on Salman...u still like him??  πŸ€” 
ya so I can also do only one thing at a time specially when its padhai, but since I was so bored of studying over the weekend...IF  was the best time pass and a good break but yahan pe toh koi aur hi mahabharat chal rahi thi...πŸ˜†

@ canuk : nice to talk to u and hey u watch IPKKND as well...nice me to love Sobti πŸ˜
I actually started watching the show for Sanaya but ya must admit their chemistry is sizzling πŸ˜ƒ

@ Tani : I used to love TL so much but SP messed it up as usual and quit watching it...but I really loved Anu-Harshad pairing πŸ˜³
and that Bday segment of Anu was sooo cute...
Originally posted by Tani91

Best post in the whole topicπŸ‘πŸΌ

guys please, the decorum of the forum has been great so far despite the show having 2 main lead pairs so PLEASE do not ruin that by comparing the two...we dont want to become DMG forum part 2🀒

ahah thanks well someones got to stop this before it gets out of hand. I dont want fan bases divided in this forum. That's the problem when they're more than two main leads in every forum. 

LOL DMG forum was so bad that people were actually scared to go there :P 
LOL poor DMG forum...every member knows about it...how notorious is the forum...πŸ˜†
mods should close these topics. people posted similar ones to this too Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

ahah thanks well someones got to stop this before it gets out of hand. I dont want fan bases divided in this forum. That's the problem when they're more than two main leads in every forum. 

LOL DMG forum was so bad that people were actually scared to go there :P 
I actually ended up literally hating the leads because of their fans and the crazy sh🀬  they pulled its too bad because all of them were actually good actors...but now I'm just embarrassed to ever have watched that show

@Komal- hahaha I can go on and on and on about HarshIya/TaAnu, no jodi has ever made me this crazy😍
Hmm..My perception goes like this...Kushal wasn't at all being egotistic at all..He's just saying that he has acheived something good in a small space of time and that he is happy with it..He wasn't  trying to compare himself with Karan and wasn'nt at all saying that he is better than him..I happen to like and respect both of them equally..That's it..Their offscreen chemistry is awesome..*touchwood*..Hope such articles don't affect their relation..Lets stop bashing and create differences between them..Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago
u know...though i had commented negatively on this article...!!!

after reading everyones comments i thnk...we should all just forget abt this...maybe it was just TC's way of creating gossip...!!!!
Articles from Telly Chakkar are NOT allowed on IF. There has been lot of fights more than discussion regarding this. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Having said that bashing anyone is NOT allowed on IF.

Topic Closed

Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago