Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

exactly and even if Kushal really said that I doubt he meant it that way...his words are surely twisted and we all know how media does the job of twisting awesomely..Wacko
have had past experiences...

also this one reminded me of Kitani mohabbat hain - season 2...they purposely brought up fight between karan kundra and the other guy in the show ( forgot his name) but he was Arohi's chachu in the show...and OMG it was such a big mess on FB that both KK and the guy actually came on FB official page to clear up everything and also posted so many offscreen pics to prove the fans that they have no issues...Ouch

Media is an expert at spreading negativity alongwith false stories Ermm

OMG are you serious? :O poor actors man, they have to deal with so much drama Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-canuck-umz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 8)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yamz-

Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

exactly and even if Kushal really said that I doubt he meant it that way...his words are surely twisted and we all know how media does the job of twisting awesomely..Wacko
have had past experiences...

also this one reminded me of Kitani mohabbat hain - season 2...they purposely brought up fight between karan kundra and the other guy in the show ( forgot his name) but he was Arohi's chachu in the show...and OMG it was such a big mess on FB that both KK and the guy actually came on FB official page to clear up everything and also posted so many offscreen pics to prove the fans that they have no issues...Ouch

Media is an expert at spreading negativity alongwith false stories Ermm

OMG are you serious? :O poor actors man, they have to deal with so much drama Ouch

ya re, things can very quickly go out of hands and take a nasty turn...specially these days coz everything is so open and there are so many sources, FB, IF, Twitter and media will do the rest of the honors...Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I will just post my reply from the other thread here as well.

Why are there multiple threads on this? At first I was surprised when I saw these threads but once I read the interview I did not think he was bigging himself up or anything, I think he merely stated something but it appears that everyone is blowing this way out of proportion, which is what the website intended (that is why it was the headline).

I am not a die hard Kushal fanatic, I like to look at things objectively. Yes Kushal at times does come across to be slightly narcissistic but he isn't he is just very confident, and he knows how to promote himself properly unlike say others who may do controversial things. Kushal seems to be a smart guy who is promoting himself through his work and through the way he speaks without putting anyone else down. If you read all his answers you will see that he is really close to his co-stars and his answers were well worded. I think everyone should just relax and not make this a big issue. Both Kushal and Karan are doing great in their respective roles.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_RoymusicalrainxxXSejalXxx-Kruti.S-relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
@Kru..i know! everything is so damn public these days that nothing even takes time and become nastier by each passing day..its really insane! and media makes it all the more worse Ermm

@canuck-umz. very well said! Kushal seems like a grounded guy but a little diplomatic as well, which i guess is healthy for every star to maintain his reputation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-xxXSejalXxxcanuck-umz

musicalrain

musicalrain

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I don't see anything stuck up about that statement.. it kinda makes sense if you do the math.. I guess he meant it that they're equals cuz Kushal is on the half mark.
As long as KT has no problem, I don't think the fans should make a huge deal out of it.. We might unknowingly cause a problem between the two by blowing this out of the proportion

Before anyone jumps on my case, I love KT.. so am not against him. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-xxXSejalXxxcanuck-umzrelentless.

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
@Vishid: thanks for the compliment.. appreciate itBig smile

@Yamini and Kruti.. honest qs.. excuse me for the ignorance..LOL but m curious.. where do these figures come from 15K and 30K... is it purely hypothetical.. like he was trying to mean that I have earned considerable popularity after one show and am glad.. or is there any basis for d nos..

for anyone who tries to misconstrue my honest curiosity.. feel free to do so..LOL I have a bad habit of not explaining myself.. and somewhr from tht perspective I do get Kushal..

vishid-Kruti.S-canuck-umzrelentless.

vishid

Goldie

vishid

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

@Yamini and Kruti.. honest qs.. excuse me for the ignorance..LOL but m curious.. where do these figures come from 15K and 30K... is it purely hypothetical.. like he was trying to mean that I have earned considerable popularity after one show and am glad.. or is there any basis for d nos..

for anyone who tries to misconstrue my honest curiosity.. feel free to do so..LOL I have a bad habit of not explaining myself.. and somewhr from tht perspective I do get Kushal..

LOLOLOLLOL LOL

Actually I was thinking about the numbers as well Confused

Did he just make up the figures ?? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipssonali.19281relentless.

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Lol I have been wondering the same thing, about these figures. Where are they coming from? They are sooo incorrect, someone needs to go back to elementary school and learn math again because on fb the numbers are around 10 000 and 11 000 basically a difference of 500 between kushal and karan lol. 30 000 seems very improbable because neither of them are huge stars (just saying, since I didn't know who they were until this show came along lol). That's how you know that the article is not 100% reliable or Kushal has been misinformed lol.

vishid-Kruti.S-sonali.19281relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top