Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yamz-

@all. GUYS please stop the spamming and ROFLing and instigating. Its very annoying. Mariam must have got a little carried away. Just relax all of you.

In no time this forum will turn into a warzone, just like DMG and MJHT forums Dead

I agree yaar...WW3 will break out in no time..that's why the forums just split apart...which had once starting with a huge members' count due to the SHOW, not for the real life actors and their gossip Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxxrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 7)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonuu-

@TOPIC MAKER.!!D'oh...I think you should join tellychakkar.!!LOL.. coz you are no worse than them.!!Dead..and if you think by posting this..it is going to make us hate Kushal..you are mistaken.!! It is not him but you who have shown your disrespect by this comment..even without validating the article beforehand "India forum fans would probably be more accurate and well karan wins there as we know. "Thumbs Down

D'uh sure Karan would have more IF fans..we dont need you to tell us that.!!Thanks for the info anyways and peace out.!!

@All stop commenting on this lousy topic and just press report.!!

arey why are you attacking the member personally...she believed the article and posted it here with her viewpoints so chill...she did not ask anyone else to hate Kushal...and no one can change anyone opinions anyways...

@ all : why are you guys getting so hyper yaar...just chill and relax...
I guess since the show has started, everything has been hunky dory thats why something like this was created by TC...but please do not divide the forum into two yaar...this has happened with many other shows before and trust me its not all a pleasant atmosphere and morever do not forget, the cast of EHMMBH do come here and read the comments so please leave this useless argument and enjoy the awesome show!!

sonali.19281relentless.

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

@all. GUYS please stop the spamming and ROFLing and instigating. Its very annoying. Mariam must have got a little carried away. Just relax all of you.

In no time this forum will turn into a warzone, just like DMG and MJHT forums Dead

I agree with you yamzie...I cant imagine to bear the torture of forum division again...at least for once we all appreciate the main four leads...

and all these MIDS...get a life!! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

tell me abt it.. been there done that..ROFL lets try something different this time...

@Mari: dude we were LOL at stupid reporting yesterday.. for the KT-KD mess.. so why trust media over an actor who appears to share good vibes with the rest.. lets give him benefit.. m sure you just got impulsively carried away.. happens.. now like Viren just breathe in and breathe out.. 

and to the rest.. NO JUDGING includes NOT JUDGING even the topic maker.. not just some actor we dont even know.. or who hardly knows any of you exist..LOL so lets be a little more thoughtful abt people on the forum than celebrities if not equally thoughtful.. peace out. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84vishid-Kruti.S-relentless.

vishid

Goldie

vishid

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

tell me abt it.. been there done that..ROFL lets try something different this time...

@Mari: dude we were LOL at stupid reporting yesterday.. for the KT-KD mess.. so why trust media over an actor who appears to share good vibes with the rest.. lets give him benefit.. m sure you just got impulsively carried away.. happens.. now like Viren just breathe in and breathe out.. 

and to the rest.. NO JUDGING includes NOT JUDGING even the topic maker.. not just some actor we dont even know.. or who hardly knows any of you exist..LOL so lets be a little more thoughtful abt people on the forum than celebrities if not equally thoughtful.. peace out. Big smile

Agreed Thumbs Up

I love reading your comments Big smile

Edited by vishid - 12 December 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-sonali.19281relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@Kruti and Sonali, i always thought this forum would be a peaceful one, but i guess i was wrong. Why compare two people in the first place!? 

these stupid articles are just the biggest attention seekers, actors can never be left at peace, there's always some silly rumour about them Ermm enough said and done. Karan/Kushal are close and matured enough.

vishid-Kruti.S-sonali.19281

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

exactly my point Sona...its ridiculous how everyone is talking about reporting stuff...its actually making LOL as well LOL
instead of clearing the misunderstanding that the TM maker has and calming the whole situation down...sab uspe hi toot pade...D'oh
and I said the same thing, do not attack the member personally yaar...she got carried away and posted the thing in the forum...cant we behave as little mature fans and act acc. for once...Stern Smile

vishidsonali.19281relentless.

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

@Kruti and Sonali, i always thought this forum would be a peaceful one, but i guess i was wrong. Why compare two people in the first place!? 

these stupid articles are just the biggest attention seekers, actors can never be left at peace, there's always some silly rumour about them Ermm enough said and done. Karan/Kushal are close and matured enough.

exactly and even if Kushal really said that I doubt he meant it that way...his words are surely twisted and we all know how media does the job of twisting awesomely..Wacko
have had past experiences...

also this one reminded me of Kitani mohabbat hain - season 2...they purposely brought up fight between karan kundra and the other guy in the show ( forgot his name) but he was Arohi's chachu in the show...and OMG it was such a big mess on FB that both KK and the guy actually came on FB official page to clear up everything and also posted so many offscreen pics to prove the fans that they have no issues...Ouch

vishidrelentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top