Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Yamz-

@all. GUYS please stop the spamming and ROFLing and instigating. Its very annoying. Mariam must have got a little carried away. Just relax all of you.

In no time this forum will turn into a warzone, just like DMG and MJHT forums ðŸĪĒ

I agree with you yamzie...I cant imagine to bear the torture of forum division again...at least for once we all appreciate the main four leads...

and all these MIDS...get a life!! ðŸ˜Ą

@all. GUYS please stop the spamming and ROFLing and instigating. Its very annoying. Mariam must have got a little carried away. Just relax all of you.

In no time this forum will turn into a warzone, just like DMG and MJHT forums ðŸĪĒ

tell me abt it.. been there done that..ðŸĪĢ lets try something different this time...

@Mari: dude we were ðŸ˜† at stupid reporting yesterday.. for the KT-KD mess.. so why trust media over an actor who appears to share good vibes with the rest.. lets give him benefit.. m sure you just got impulsively carried away.. happens.. now like Viren just breathe in and breathe out.. 

and to the rest.. NO JUDGING includes NOT JUDGING even the topic maker.. not just some actor we dont even know.. or who hardly knows any of you exist..😆 so lets be a little more thoughtful abt people on the forum than celebrities if not equally thoughtful.. peace out. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sonali.19281

tell me abt it.. been there done that..ðŸĪĢ lets try something different this time...

@Mari: dude we were ðŸ˜† at stupid reporting yesterday.. for the KT-KD mess.. so why trust media over an actor who appears to share good vibes with the rest.. lets give him benefit.. m sure you just got impulsively carried away.. happens.. now like Viren just breathe in and breathe out.. 

and to the rest.. NO JUDGING includes NOT JUDGING even the topic maker.. not just some actor we dont even know.. or who hardly knows any of you exist..😆 so lets be a little more thoughtful abt people on the forum than celebrities if not equally thoughtful.. peace out. ðŸ˜ƒ

Agreed 👍🏞

I love reading your comments 😃
Edited by vishid - 12 years ago
@Kruti and Sonali, i always thought this forum would be a peaceful one, but i guess i was wrong. Why compare two people in the first place!? 

these stupid articles are just the biggest attention seekers, actors can never be left at peace, there's always some silly rumour about them ðŸĪ” enough said and done. Karan/Kushal are close and matured enough.
Originally posted by sonali.19281

exactly my point Sona...its ridiculous how everyone is talking about reporting stuff...its actually making LOL as well ðŸ˜†
instead of clearing the misunderstanding that the TM maker has and calming the whole situation down...sab uspe hi toot pade...
and I said the same thing, do not attack the member personally yaar...she got carried away and posted the thing in the forum...cant we behave as little mature fans and act acc. for once...ðŸ˜ģ

@Kruti and Sonali, i always thought this forum would be a peaceful one, but i guess i was wrong. Why compare two people in the first place!? 

these stupid articles are just the biggest attention seekers, actors can never be left at peace, there's always some silly rumour about them ðŸĪ” enough said and done. Karan/Kushal are close and matured enough.

exactly and even if Kushal really said that I doubt he meant it that way...his words are surely twisted and we all know how media does the job of twisting awesomely..
have had past experiences...

also this one reminded me of Kitani mohabbat hain - season 2...they purposely brought up fight between karan kundra and the other guy in the show ( forgot his name) but he was Arohi's chachu in the show...and OMG it was such a big mess on FB that both KK and the guy actually came on FB official page to clear up everything and also posted so many offscreen pics to prove the fans that they have no issues...
Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

exactly and even if Kushal really said that I doubt he meant it that way...his words are surely twisted and we all know how media does the job of twisting awesomely..
have had past experiences...

also this one reminded me of Kitani mohabbat hain - season 2...they purposely brought up fight between karan kundra and the other guy in the show ( forgot his name) but he was Arohi's chachu in the show...and OMG it was such a big mess on FB that both KK and the guy actually came on FB official page to clear up everything and also posted so many offscreen pics to prove the fans that they have no issues...

Media is an expert at spreading negativity alongwith false stories ðŸĪ”

OMG are you serious? :O poor actors man, they have to deal with so much drama 

Media is an expert at spreading negativity alongwith false stories ðŸĪ”

OMG are you serious? :O poor actors man, they have to deal with so much drama 

ya re, things can very quickly go out of hands and take a nasty turn...specially these days coz everything is so open and there are so many sources, FB, IF, Twitter and media will do the rest of the honors...ðŸĪŠ
I will just post my reply from the other thread here as well.

Why are there multiple threads on this? At first I was surprised when I saw these threads but once I read the interview I did not think he was bigging himself up or anything, I think he merely stated something but it appears that everyone is blowing this way out of proportion, which is what the website intended (that is why it was the headline).

I am not a die hard Kushal fanatic, I like to look at things objectively. Yes Kushal at times does come across to be slightly narcissistic but he isn't he is just very confident, and he knows how to promote himself properly unlike say others who may do controversial things. Kushal seems to be a smart guy who is promoting himself through his work and through the way he speaks without putting anyone else down. If you read all his answers you will see that he is really close to his co-stars and his answers were well worded. I think everyone should just relax and not make this a big issue. Both Kushal and Karan are doing great in their respective roles.
@Kru..i know! everything is so damn public these days that nothing even takes time and become nastier by each passing day..its really insane! and media makes it all the more worse ðŸĪ”

@canuck-umz. very well said! Kushal seems like a grounded guy but a little diplomatic as well, which i guess is healthy for every star to maintain his reputation