Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@praachi : ooops : myy faault $ ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Manita-

IF-Rockerz

-Manita-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Err...such statement was not required :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ktcharm

SilverFlame

SilverFlame

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@TOPIC MAKER.!!D'oh...I think you should join tellychakkar.!!LOL.. coz you are no worse than them.!!Dead..and if you think by posting this..it is going to make us hate Kushal..you are mistaken.!! It is not him but you who have shown your disrespect by this comment..even without validating the article beforehand "India forum fans would probably be more accurate and well karan wins there as we know. "Thumbs Down

D'uh sure Karan would have more IF fans..we dont need you to tell us that.!!Thanks for the info anyways and peace out.!!

@All stop commenting on this lousy topic and just press report.!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25Hesperus-Yami-xxXSejalXxxRKDramebaaz__Sneha__

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
IMAO one can never believ a TC articleLOL TC article's are pretty famous in making such comments on actor's be it a new actor or an established one.

From what i hv seen of Kushal in his sbs/sbb/wassup tv interviews, he seems quiet a genuine guy and is close with Karan too. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25-Yami-miss_bennetxxXSejalXxxRKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
No Comments After This. And Please Be Sweet And Smart To Report The First Comment!

DON'T REPORT ME BY PRESSING THE REPORT ABOVE MY POST!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25

ktcharm

Groupbie

ktcharm

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Err...such statement was not required :)

hunnn its clear sign of immaturity if he has said that or better luck if d news is fake...Shocked

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
guys. Relax!

why are some of you'll getting hyper/agitated for nothing?

@Mariam, hon these articles are all fake, you shouldn't have let it get to you in the 1st place. None of us know karan or kushal in real life. We just know that they get along really well, and all 4 of them are close friends. And he wouldn't make a statement like that, and even if he did, he must've not meant it the way some of us are presuming it to be. Its okay! 

Just enjoy the show. We don't get such fabulous shows with such a great team everyday Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fortune-Hesperus-Kruti.S-xxXSejalXxxOnlyHope

__Sneha__

IF-Stunnerz

__Sneha__

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Don't Knw why ppl believe those tellychakkar Articles!!ShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..Mujhe Bhi Chakkar Aane Lag Jate hai.LOLLOL.We knw they r best buddies OffcscreenSmileJus Chill Chill Jus ChillWinkAnd U ppl didn't believe "Karan-Krystle Dating "Article But Ohh I see U r  are believing wut tc saidShocked...Don't worrie I 'll tell dem 2 Post more -ve article on Kushal so U can have more chance 2 Bash Him..LOL.Btw tellychakkar articles Allowed here??I have 2 read IF Rulez!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hesperusmiss_bennet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top