Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
And to add to my previous comment...
It is very much clear from the heading of the article that TC's intention WAS to create a controversy, thereby cashing in on Kushal's / Karan's popularity...
Why else would they make that particular statement the title when they could have easily made anything else the heading... For eg, why is the title this, rather than 'I am good friends with Karan Tacker offscreen: Kushal Tandon' ?
So, what i am trying to tell is, TC just wanted some masala to get some traffic onto their site, and they knew by keeping this headline they would get it... TC is known to go for such cheap tactics for traffic to their site...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25xxXSejalXxx-Yami-RKDramebaaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aaliya25

Goldie

aaliya25

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi_Patel

Originally posted by aaliya25

wow seriously now you are believing what tc says.. lol they are know for exagerrating things out of proportion and also lying in cases LOL i would suggest that you don't bring such things in the EHMMBH because it is just going to divide the fanbase which is bad for the show. At the end of the day we are all fans of EHMMBH and using articles like this, which have no merit, to target one specific actor is not productive for the success of the show. Hope you understand what I mean.. lol anyways it can be seen everywhere that tacker and tandon are very good off-screen friends.. i doubt the validity of this article! Have a nice day sweetie and please don't target specific actors on this forum.. it's very rude Wink

Are you the Aaliya the one I think you are???Shocked

Yes I am am Embarrassed are you the Prachi I think you are?? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

wow seriously now you are believing what tc says.. lol they are know for exagerrating things out of proportion and also lying in cases LOL i would suggest that you don't bring such things in the EHMMBH because it is just going to divide the fanbase which is bad for the show. At the end of the day we are all fans of EHMMBH and using articles like this, which have no merit, to target one specific actor is not productive for the success of the show. Hope you understand what I mean.. lol anyways it can be seen everywhere that tacker and tandon are very good off-screen friends.. i doubt the validity of this article! Have a nice day sweetie and please don't target specific actors on this forum.. it's very rude Wink

I am XD...Al!!!

aaliya25

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

gooli maaro interviews/personal lives ko..watch the show and enjoy B-)

So true...yahan show ke liye aate hain ya criticism ke liye Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25-Yami-

aaliya25

Goldie

aaliya25

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

I am XD...Al!!!

lol Prach LOL

RKDramebaaz

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i didn't mind becaause he was not saaying thaat to hurt anyone i guess :) + he shaaares a great bonding with karan so i don't think he was comparing himself with karan or even showing offEmbarrassed he's new in the industry and he has already 15000 faans :) anyone in situaation would haave been happy :) & everyone has theeir way to express so i don't mind : karan&kushal are both awesome :) plz don't create any kind of claan ( i know it wasn't your goal) but its a staaart EmbarrassedConfused

Enjoyy the Shoow Hug

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 December 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya.tasnimaaliya25-Yami--Kruti.S-RKDramebaazrelentless.

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
And one more thing, according to IF rules, you are not supposed to provide links to Tellychakkar articles.. just remembered that now lol...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25-Seraphic-RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

i didn't mind becaause he was not saaying thaat to hurt anyone i guess :) + he shaaares a great bonding with karan so i don't think he was comparing himself with karan or even showing offEmbarrassed he's new in the industry and he has already 150000 faans :) anyone in situaation would haave been happy :) & everyone has theeir way to express so i don't mind : karan&kushal are both awesome :) plz don't create any kind of claan ( i know it wasn't your goal) but its a staaart EmbarrassedConfused

Enjoyy the Shoow Hug

Its 15,000 ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25-Yami-Mariaa.RD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top