Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 3)

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi_Patel

God! You weren't able to defend him FB, now don't start here!!
He might have said it because its true and you know it, but again, I agree with Harsha! TC has a very bad and annoying habit of twisting it all! And stop judging Kushal! Karan is a sweetheart! I am his fan too! But if he doesn't have any problem with this remarks, why do you? I would suggest that instead of critisizing any actors, let it be Kushal or Karan, rather appreciate them!

I totally agree w/ this Wink 

Don't make a fuss over it, guys, if Kushal said something like this (which I hardly doubt) and Karan minds - it's their business. And if Karan doesn't mind, there's no need to argue over it here Confused Besides, I don't get why there's so much fuss over him comparing the fan base, it's not like he said "I'm much better than Karan" - so, calm down Smile

You can talk here about what ever you want, guys, but please don't start an argument (and I'm not saying this to the thread-maker but everyone who got offended either by the interview or by this post) Embarrassed

Edited by Hesperus - 12 December 2011 at 11:40am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

JR_VirManiacmygod2010sparkling-starMaya.tasnim-Fortune-aaliya25meriyaar-Seraphic-miss_bennetxxXSejalXxx-Yami-RKDramebaazChocoSoulOnlyHope_innocent_

aaliya25 Goldie
aaliya25
aaliya25

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
wow seriously now you are believing what tc says.. lol they are know for exagerrating things out of proportion and also lying in cases LOL i would suggest that you don't bring such things in the EHMMBH because it is just going to divide the fanbase which is bad for the show. At the end of the day we are all fans of EHMMBH and using articles like this, which have no merit, to target one specific actor is not productive for the success of the show. Hope you understand what I mean.. lol anyways it can be seen everywhere that tacker and tandon are very good off-screen friends.. i doubt the validity of this article! Have a nice day sweetie and please don't target specific actors on this forum.. it's very rude Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya.tasnimHesperus-Yami--Seraphic-xxXSejalXxxRKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliya25

wow seriously now you are believing what tc says.. lol they are know for exagerrating things out of proportion and also lying in cases LOL i would suggest that you don't bring such things in the EHMMBH because it is just going to divide the fanbase which is bad for the show. At the end of the day we are all fans of EHMMBH and using articles like this, which have no merit, to target one specific actor is not productive for the success of the show. Hope you understand what I mean.. lol anyways it can be seen everywhere that tacker and tandon are very good off-screen friends.. i doubt the validity of this article! Have a nice day sweetie and please don't target specific actors on this forum.. it's very rude Wink

Are you the Aaliya the one I think you are???Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25xxXSejalXxx-Yami-

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Agree w/ Nori...please don't take it all personally guys...I doubt the actors involved can care less...this is insignificant for them..even if he DID mention something of the sort...Karan can handle it..why get in an argument HERE and ruin the environment of the forum?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya.tasnimHesperusaaliya25-Yami--Seraphic--Kruti.S-xxXSejalXxx

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I dnt knw abt TC but i do knw abt Kushal, and i m sure this cant come from tne guy who left the admin post of the official EHMMBH group coz of Kushal-Karan fights and who made a lamba post abt 'dng compare me and karan' and dear plz read the forum rules...u r not allowed to bash any actors

Maya.tasnimHesperus-Fortune-aaliya25-Yami--Seraphic-xxXSejalXxx

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
gooli maaro interviews/personal lives ko..watch the show and enjoy B-)

-Fortune-aaliya25-Yami--Kruti.S-xxXSejalXxxRKDramebaazOnlyHope

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaR1108

I dnt knw abt TC but i do knw abt Kushal, and i m sure this cant come from tne guy who left the admin post of the official EHMMBH group coz of Kushal-Karan fights and who made a lamba post abt 'dng compare me and karan' and dear plz read the forum rules...u r not allowed to bash any actors

<3 Happy birthday Sweety! I wasn't really active yesterday, on FB!

And yeah, i agree! He left the group because of the stupid karan Vs. Kushal fights...( And that too the very next day i joined Dead ) So you shoudn't just jump to conclusions!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25-Seraphic-

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

gooli maaro interviews/personal lives ko..watch the show and enjoy B-)

Hahahaha! Agreeedd!!!
Why don't you people just appreciate their awesome, amazing acting :) without criticizing and judging others!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25xxXSejalXxx

Go to top