Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

^^ thanks so much and good luck to you too...Thumbs Up

yeah I came to check if there is any new stuff and I see this...
anyways nice to see that at least some people are behaving matured enough to not let such article divide the forum...

Thank-you thank-you ! Due to it being exam week I am unable to watch anything so I only visit this forum to read the daily episode WUs for this show as well as IPKKND and BALH and then I sign out. I am also glad that there are some people who are looking at this with a broad mind. This forum really should not become divided over something so trivial which may not be entirely true. So I ask everyone to please relax, read the interview carefully, and just ignore it. It is obvious the writer wanted everyone to get up in arms and congratulations they succeeded. Everyone in this show is doing a great job in their respective roles and whatever they do in their personal lives should not affect how we view their characters on-screen (plus remember, the article is not entirely reliable - proof is on fb, check out their fan numbers).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase? (Page 10)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I dont think he meant it in a taunting or egoistic way at all. I think he was making a harmless comparison and of course like always TC had to make it seem like he meant it in a controversial way

from what I have seen all four of the leads seem to be grounded in their ways and I mean they are actors after all and the entertainment industry is such that one does develop quite an egoErmm they are not all doodh ke dulaare. As long as no one is contsantly bitching about the other and do their job professionally I'm fine with itThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarzcanuck-umz-Kruti.S-xxXSejalXxxsonali.19281

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

LMAOOO both of u.. kruti and canuck All the best for yer exams.. you NEED ITROFLROFL what with yer awareness of trivia.. where do u retain academic info.. I can only do one at a time somehow.. but interesting trivia.. hmm so ppl on fb go and like and thus the nos.. I am too prude to do anything like tht and m sure there are loads like me...LOLLOL besides fb for me is also a platform of professional network and I do have an image to protect as lame as it may sound..LOL

as for Viraf.. is he the guy from Kismat - the yrf show on sony I saw a bit of tht... but sincerely all i knew abt KT as in Karan was an IF frnd kept gushing abt him.. and I totally forgot till someone else co-related d 2.. same guy playing VirenLOL its a diff thing I discovered wholesale entertainment in his chichora selfLOL as for dadji he was a yesteryr villain in movies.. all akshay action movies I think.. he wld play corrupt inspector.. i think his name is some dhillon.. deep dhillon.. I rem him from Maine Pyar Kiya.. the guy who beat Salman black n blue in the rain.. coz I have seen tht movie like 594837294 timesROFL for my diaper crush Salman...LOL

Hey thanks man, and Sonali there are loads like you, I myself have not joined these fanpages (only decided to search them up because of the unlikely figures that were presented in this article) and yeah fb has been a great tool for university work and getting in touch with friends and relatives I would never have been able to talk to . I get the whole protecting your image especially in the professional world. I did not know about any of these actors, except Krystle because I was forced to watch some episodes of Baat Hamari Pakki hai while visiting my aunt in the States and she was in it (I admit because of that I fell in love with Barun Sobti and because of him I started watching IPKKND lol, yes I have my likes but just am not a fanatic). And yes Viraf was the one in Kismat. Lol dadaji was the only person I recognized from movies. My goodness I have posted enough about this interview issue, I doubt most people are paying any heed to what I actually said in reference to it. Oh well. Ouch

@ Tani91 - Agreed and omg I noticed your signature and just wanted to say  I love Tere Liye, it was actually the first Indian soap I watched.

Edited by canuck-umz - 12 December 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-sonali.19281Tani91

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
^hells yeahParty...TL was one of Ekta's better showsI still despise Star Plus for doing what they did to itCensored

-Kruti.S-

PriyaxBassi

Goldie

PriyaxBassi

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshabashpam

I would be upset if this interview came on TT or TB, but since it is Tellychakkar, I don't believe it... Cos TC has always had a reputation of twisting/ exaggerating facts/ actor's answers to suit them...  
So I would not judge him by a Tellychakkar interview... and this is my personal opinion, and I do not wish to start an argument on this...

I agree with you

ashred12

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

EHMMBH fans, let's not make this a battle ground on debating who is better. All the cast of EHMMBH are equally talented and good in their niche. Some personality may have attracted some people more compare to the rest due to various reasons. Let's appreciate them for their work from a holistic perspective rather than a personal perspective. From the SBS/other interviews, it seems like all the 4 lead cast shares a very healthy relationship on-screen & off-screen. I hope all Viren/Virat/Jeevika/Manvi fans can also share the same mature relationship here in the forum. Most media reports pertaining to the entertainment world are fallacious, so lets juz take the news as mere entertainment. There have been good examples of how wrong information is published in the media these days.  

Sorry if I offended anyone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarzTani91

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
are such topics even allowed in the forum? It's only going to create problems here :/  

Just want to remind ALL you Kushal and Karan fans that actors have flaws too. Some fans tend to forget that :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Tani91

shiningstarz

shiningstarz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
yeah, i agree wid the previous comments !!!
as an actor kushal is fabulous and that too being new in the industry, he's damn gud!!!Big smile!
and am sure he must be gud as a person too!! nd we just cant judge a person by an interview, nd that too one which is soo damn controversial!! 
there are fans KUSHAL tandon too in ths forum and am sure that none of them must be lyking what happening here!!Ouch
Even in the interview, he didnt compare himself to Karan in any way , according to me!!! he just made a few statements!!! y is it becuming a big issue??? 
nd guys i guess all of u here must hv seen THE IF INTERVIEWS?? well then , there didnt the actors themselves say that we are all gud frendzz!! nd kushal himself said that am new to the industry nd karan is a senior to me! Big smile
nd sum are also comenting on the thing that he said he has been to NYU!! so ?? well if sumone asks u where hav u studied wont u tel them?? thats wt he is doin!!Confused

My only REQUEST to all u guys is that PLZ stop bashing an actor lyk ths!! it nt onli creates problems in the forum bt also offends the actor's fans!! Ouch
nd after all all of us here are BIG TYM fans of EHMMBH!!! so lets enjoy the show nd discuss abt IT!!LOL
nd am also glad that many here are nt taking the interview so seriously!!Smile
lastly am a huge fan of KARAN TACKER and KUSHAL TANDON!! luv them both !! WinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top