Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
OK before his fans come and say things to me and I don't care anyways :P... I HAD to make this post after reading his comments in his TC's int.http://www.tellychakkar.com/interviews/i-have-15k-fans-just-two-months-tacker-reached-30k-after-two-shows-kushal-tandon  I have heard many things about him way before EHMMBH but never really cared. But reading his comments in the interview about his fanbase and comparing it to Karan T's I think this guy needs to eat some humble pie!  Karan would NEVER do such a thing... or say such a thing about any of his co-actors. What was the need to mention.. Oh I have blah blah fans compared to so and so... who has only so n so... *RISES EGO* LOOOL! ConfusedShocked

Seriously my advice to you Kushal... firstly.. you are a newcomer.. BE HUMBLE... secondly... stop comparing FB fanbases that DON'T count... especially when you are getting the figures so wrong and Karan never ALWAYS had FB in those two years he's been in the business.  India forum fans would probably be more accurate and well karan wins there as we know. 

So yes.. BE HUMBLE... NOT BIGHEADED. Coz kya pata kal ho na ho Smile TongueLOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalpoornima19juvariashahriddhiGABRIELLA-TEENmahamsajjadvirikaloverktcharmnaina-syedlarimel22Mizhimoonstruckmystic_dunestara_211bipsIamSherLocked.DontKnow.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal - EGOTISTIC much? Comparing fanbase?" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NabzKaJenDMG

Goldie

NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I Too Agree wit u!! I m Disguisted wit dat ArticleAngry WTH?? He is a newcomer n already started comparing! too much!! KT IS D MOST POPULAR 1 Ova dere!Smile We all know dat! BEING A DIE HEART OF KARAN TACKER,i m highly upset with dis!Shocked I love d fact dat mah karan is so humbleBig smile Every1 shud learn 2b lyk himSmile n KARAN TACKER HAS A HUGE FAN BASE! N its increasing day by dayDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENPinam3MariQuestFilms

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Agree...he really needs to learn humbleness...frm tacker ...!!!!

Comparing fanbase...at this stage...dude...goin on the wrong track !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENMariQuestFilms

shahriddhi

Groupbie

shahriddhi

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thank god! I am glad someone brought this up! Even I was upset with the interview. How could he say that!!! He needs to be much more humble and stop comparing!! And not all celebrity fans are on fb/ if
Eg my mom is a fan of kt but she is neither on fb nor if
So kushal not just as a kt fan, but as a general viewer I would say u disappointed me and please learn to be humble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENMariQuestFilms

-Fortune-

-Fortune-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
C'mon guys... Don't believe this!!! It's just rubbish!!!
A few weeks ago i read an article about Krystle D'souza And it was told that she Is dating KT and in another it was told that Abhinav is her boyfriend. And then there were news that she doesn't have a bf...

Edited by Arshi-Fan - 12 December 2011 at 11:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

carie..Labyrinth..KSG_luvIAmAaruVarunKiBiwi

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I read the interview too and was kinda put off by that statement...I know they are all really gr8 buddies off screen as well...but who knows the real truth...he did look like a  person who is into himself too much, but at the same time he looked cool to me...but this interview certainly changed my viewpoints a bit...chane ke jhaad se neeche aa jao virat babu...LOL

anyways one more thing I was wondering that this is tellychakkar and they are not at all a reliable source Confused...and plus this interview is in print so I dont know if they twisted his words...

all I wish that Kushal should make sure what he says in the interviews and if he really said this and he needs to calm down and be little humble...

I am sure KT would have never said such things at all...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889NupsdipsCrazzmatazzNirjhor105tara_211KSG_luv

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I would be upset if this interview came on TT or TB, but since it is Tellychakkar, I don't believe it... Cos TC has always had a reputation of twisting/ exaggerating facts/ actor's answers to suit them...  
So I would not judge him by a Tellychakkar interview... and this is my personal opinion, and I do not wish to start an argument on this...

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889JR_VirManiacmygod2010Nupsdipsniya_ssparkling-star-Fortune-shiningstarzkripsyDilushaMaya.tasnim--Aarzoo--Nirjhor105meriyaarcariePriyaxBassiaaliya25DiorRouge.-Amri-..Labyrinth..KSG_luvxxXSejalXxxIAmAaruFullyFaltoo.-Yami--Seraphic--Kruti.S-ChocoSoul-sylph-aa123.80Lumzzprincessunara

raym

Goldie

raym

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
iam craziest fan of kushal and nia...i dont believe in these typeof interviews...dont wana get into any argument but  we all know they are  good buddies off screen...virman rocks

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Nupsdips-Fortune-aaliya25carie..Labyrinth..IAmAaru-Seraphic-miss_bennetLet-It-GoxxXSejalXxxKSG_luvLumzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top