Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Details of the Ashi Yuvi chat(post edited (Page 2)

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:03am | IP Logged
guys someone plz tell me na what was the answer to that ITA wala question asked by me....I missed that part plzzzzzzzz

Edited by anvesha rulz - 20 March 2006 at 6:04am

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

check out the details written in the brackets in black carefully ...dont be jealous ok  Wink LOL

indya presents the speaker with question #11 from guest31:
Priya u were brilliant as shyla devi….how long did it take to get in that avatar with that make up and stuff……and how comfortable were u in a saree ( this was mine and Raj's reply was so sweet na) Embarrassed

yuvi-ashi says, "Priya: usually it takes only 25 min, for that role we had to use a wig, a saree, i started the body language, i took just three hours, Raj: U look too cute in that"

When r the 2 of u going to patch up…..last time u patched up it lasted only for 2 weeks….now when can we see the 2 of u together for a really long long time…your fans are waiting for that day to arrive (this was mine too....all ashi yuvi fans jaago and send mails asking for their patch soon )

yuvi-ashi says, "all of them who wish this patch up to happen must write up to the channel! Raj: bombard the channel with your feedback and i think they can make it happen"

indya presents the speaker with question #41 from guest44:
The crossing the gates scene between the 2 of u is by far the most passionate scene ever in the history of remix….how was it shooting for it…..were u guys comfortable shooting it ( ye wala bhi mera tha and what an amazing reply Embarrassed )
yuvi-ashi
says, "Ashi: raj and my chemistry is damn good since day 1, it was just brilliant, we had a great time, we were never un comfrtable with each other, Raj: We give it more then 100 % we give it the best"
yuvi-ashi says, "it really fun when wer are there together it so much understanding"

indya presents the speaker with question #79 from guest58:
Do u guys visit forums like IF and Indya where u guys can come across so many diverse opinions on a day to day basis….especially wanna know this from Priya coz Raj does visit the forums ( u guys gotta thank me for this too and I am so happy to know that Priya too visits the forums Big smile )

yuvi-ashi says, "Yeap!! we do"
indya presents the speaker with question #36 from guest17:

indya presents the speaker with question #184 from guest107:
All girls r crazy over Yuvi's hair….and Ashi u had the chance of running your hands through his curls twice to be precise……now u gotta share the experience with us coz we can never experience this ( it took a lot of guts to ask this coz I thought it was a foolish Q but the answers were totally hilarious LOL LOL LOL)

yuvi-ashi says, "Priya: i think he is luckiest guy, raj has beautiful hair, becoz i fantasise, he has jet black hair, probably u will one day see raj with a bald head as i would run away with it"
yuvi-ashi says, "Raj: i am colecting Ashi's red hair so i can auction it one day

Priya how does it feel when girls actually say that ashi is my idol my inspiration….and Raj how does it feel when u see so many girls falling totally flat for u ( ye bhi mera tha and the reply was good )

yuvi-ashi says, "Priya: its so humbling, it so crazy that they put me on a pedistal, it nice when u hear that they want to be like me, it also gives me a lot of responsibility"

yuvi-ashi says, "Raj: Honesetly speaking, i was perplexed before, i think they go flat over the show, they go gaga over the show,"
indya presents the speaker with question #57 from guest51:
U guys were brilliant when u hosted the ITA red carpet…infact loved the way u

guys made everyone dance to the remix title track….so if u guys are asked to host a show in the future would u accept the offer ( this was mine too but I missed the reply can someone tell me plzzzzz)

(I missed the part inbetween someone plz tell me the answer to this plz)

indya presents the speaker with question #304 from guest107:
Priya who amongst these comes closest to being your ideal soul mate….Yuvi , Raj, Ranveer, Karan ( this again took a lot of guts but the answer was good enough )

yuvi-ashi says, "Ashi: itn wold be the mix of Yuvi and Ranveer -"

Raj what is the one thing u would like to change in ashi's character ( this was mine too but I like ashi to be abnormal why did Raj say this )

yuvi-ashi says, "Raj: i just she could be just a normal girl,"
indya presents the speaker with question #348 from guest51:
Performance wise which scene between the 2 of u has been the best scene till date ( this was harshu's Q asked by me...so harshu thank me ok )

yuvi-ashi says, "Ashi: we have so many Raj: i remember, our first outdoor, ashi chucks my guitar in water, Ashi: i drowned and i choked, they were on a mission, the director was involved, we do so many scenes half the time"

Priya if u were told that u are supposed to loose the tennis match that was shown between u and yuvi would u have agreed to it..considering u were a national level tennis player…and Raj how was your experience playing against Priya ( I thought this was my best Q of the entire lot Embarrassed )
yuvi-ashi says, "Ashi: the script demanded, it would have been too difficult to beat,"

How would u guys rate Priya, Raj , Karan and Shweta as actors…..rate them in the order of your preference ( this was mine too and I loved Raj's reply coz he placed Priya 1st Embarrassed Big smile )
yuvi-ashi says, "Raj: Priya, Karan, Raj, Swetha, but then i think it depends on the character"

Hey Ashi....ur Q's rocked!!!Big smile None of my Q's were answered though......Cry.....

But I really loved wat Raj replied for the shyla devi wala Q.....and also the one which u asked abt hair.....the replies were so hilarious.....LOLLOLLOL These guys hav a gr8 sense of humour.....and also in one of the Q's apparently Ashi got irritated and said that I'm not dating neone....and Yuvi said ki once again Ashi broke my heart!!Embarrassed

But seriously....Yuvi and Ashi rock!!! They're the best couple...onscreen and offscreen....they may not be going around....but they seem to be the best of friends....atleast extremely comfortable with each other!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed That's wat I love abt both of them!!!

Wow!! How I wud love to see them romancing each other....I hope they show them together soon......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:18am | IP Logged

All girls r crazy over Yuvi's hair….and Ashi u had the chance of running your hands through his curls twice to be precise……now u gotta share the experience with us coz we can never experience this ( it took a lot of guts to ask this coz I thought it was a foolish Q but the answers were totally hilarious LOL LOL LOL)

yuvi-ashi says, "Priya: i think he is luckiest guy, raj has beautiful hair, becoz i fantasise, he has jet black hair, probably u will one day see raj with a bald head as i would run away with it"
yuvi-ashi says, "Raj: i am colecting Ashi's red hair so i can auction it one day

I can't believe u asked dat ashita!!!!ShockedShockedShocked

still.....gr8 question n greattttttttttttttt answer!!!LOLLOLLOL

n as for d ITA questions, well, priya said something like, "I dunno, it depends" (i dun remember much abt priya's answer) raj said: I remember...we made Jassi dance with her curls...it was so much fun!"Big smile
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi rocks

n as for d ITA questions, well, priya said something like, "I dunno, it depends" (i dun remember much abt priya's answer) raj said: I remember...we made Jassi dance with her curls...it was so much fun!"Big smile

am,azin ashitaaaaaaaa......this question was....ok i don have words 4 itLOLConfused

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i missed it ashita did u ask my q well it ddint come u obad luck well it seed a lovely chat n both of em just rock
~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged
d chat definitely rocked. omg d hair wala question was too much but i really lovecd der answers LOL
dia5 IF-Dazzler
dia5
dia5

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Thanks A MILLION,Ashita Embarrassed !You made my day...No,evening LOL...Raj's reply was SOOOOOOO sweet Embarrassed .He ACTUALLY thot Priya looked cute as Shyla Devi Embarrassed !
dia5 IF-Dazzler
dia5
dia5

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funky n crazy

Originally posted by ashi rocks

am,azin ashitaaaaaaaa......this question was....ok i don have words 4 itLOLConfused

I  agree...And  Vanshu,I'll  give  you  the  word:unique...and  sorta  funny  too!

Go to top