Antara

Ravi Tripathi

Meenal

Now I am gonna count the number of replies I get...😆😉

Posted: 18 years ago
Just Ravi Tripathi I guess noone else.No even Ravi can sing something well

NONE 🤢
IMHO...this is the truth.... but I am not saying that he is fit to be the II because that involves things other than singing...and I also believe that he has been nervous all along in the galas and has never been able to show his real worth....he was excellent in the piano round...and he showed a bit of form in chhaiya chhaiya...

Any way...may the best man win!...but none of the ones who have been voted out deserved to be the II...except Amey...! Edited by giggles_2005 - 18 years ago
Anuj is better than.........thinking...........thinking.........I guess anuj iz not even better than me!!
fine, joke apart...i think he's better or same as ravi 🤢 🤢

Originally posted by coolsonu

Anuj is better than.........thinking...........thinking.........I guess anuj iz not even better than me!!
fine, joke apart...i think he's better or same as ravi 🤢 🤢

remember even ravi showed some improvement in the last gala he sang

I still stand by what. I said earlier....he is a trained singer who is better than ALL mentioned above...

Bash me now..... 😆 😉 Edited by giggles_2005 - 18 years ago
I still stand by what I said earlier...he is a trained singer who is better than ALL mentioned above...

Bash me now..... 😆 😉
I have to say he is only SLIGHTLY better than RAVI and Amey deserved to stay.
Anuj is just better then sagar and panna in some places or else sorry 🤢 🤢 anuj fans i really don't think anuj should have come back. And i think listening to anuj got u bacura did u ever listen to ravi ji, antra, monali, and last but not the least i think neha is much better then anuj the duffer 🤢

Originally posted by giggles_2005

I still stand by what I said earlier...he is a trained singer who is better than ALL mentioned above...

Bash me now..... 😆 😉

Bash bash... dishum dishum ... 😆😆😆how can u say that!??? Well I disagree ... he is worst than ALL mentioned above!😆😆