India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

I DONT UNDERSTAND....

cutesweetjenni Senior Member
cutesweetjenni
cutesweetjenni

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:18am | IP Logged
HOW CAN PEOPLE STILL LOVE UD AFTER WHAT HE DID TO MUKTI???MAKES NO SENSE,CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE SUCH NUTS THESE DAYS THAT THEY HAVE STARTED SUPPORTING A MAN WHO SUPPORTS A RAPISTAngry

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:33am | IP Logged
we don't like UD, we like Prem. that may sound like too much of a cop-out, but its true that there are two diff people living inside of that one character. and yes, if it does turn out that he supported sharad for the sake of it, we will be disgusted by it. but many Prem fans are banking on the fact that he is double-crossing sharad...now, this may just be wishful thinking on our part, or maybe we can't accept that he could be so evil...but until the WHOLE truth about the rape comes out, we will continue trying to justify his actions....however, i don't know about anyone else, but if we find out that UD did try to save sharad coz he was his friend, then i will lose all respect towards that character, possibly irredeemably Angry
Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

we don't like UD, we like Prem. that may sound like too much of a cop-out, but its true that there are two diff people living inside of that one character. and yes, if it does turn out that he supported sharad for the sake of it, we will be disgusted by it. but many Prem fans are banking on the fact that he is double-crossing sharad...now, this may just be wishful thinking on our part, or maybe we can't accept that he could be so evil...but until the WHOLE truth about the rape comes out, we will continue trying to justify his actions....however, i don't know about anyone else, but if we find out that UD did try to save sharad coz he was his friend, then i will lose all respect towards that character, possibly irredeemably Angry
ya.............i agree wid u...........afterall a fan iz a fan
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:05am | IP Logged
yep we dont like ud we like prem but i felt like killing ud for supporting a RAPIST Angry
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i lyk both i have a tendency for the bad boys but lyk vasu said we are banking on him having an ulterior motive for doing this ie sharad putting his guar down and then prem revealing everything
miileerox4eva IF-Dazzler
miileerox4eva
miileerox4eva

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:12am | IP Logged
i H8 YUDI !!
BUT I TOTALLY love/adore PREM N MANOJ BOHRA 2 BITS...
n dats kinda a diffrent thing Confused
cutesweetjenni
cutesweetjenni

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Main ek hasina I dont think u r right saying u have a tendency for bad boys.U never got raped,did u?So dont ever sya that.U should know every year many women commit suicide because of rape cos society look down on them and this happens only cos bad boys exist who ruin lives.
cutesweetjenni
cutesweetjenni

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Main ek hasina I dont think u r right saying u have a tendency for bad boys.U never got raped,did u?So dont ever sya that.U should know every year many women commit suicide because of rape cos society look down on them and this happens only cos bad boys exist who ruin lives.

Go to top