Dekha Ek Khwaab

Today summary+What is brijraj hiding

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

SmileToday's episode was  good …we saw a lovely bond between manayata and her mom..which brought great pleasure for our eyes to see

Our ziddi jungli billi….

Said…Mujhe mere baba ke alawa  koi khana nahin khila sakta but seeing food in hands of her mom or her aunty what she thinks she was not able to control her hunger….LOL

Also after eating food the way she told that ab to maine kha hi liya hai to aap hii khila dijiye…was good…Smile

The tears in eyes of her mother made her to pray for her and for a while brought her back to her….Big smile

Uday the cycatristLOL

Really man I think one needs a cycatrist to study his mind..though J told him cycatrist …but I believe today his scene with manayata made me pounce to tv and ask….WHAT DO U WANT US TO SHOW….i mean that was zabardasti…Angry.and in my view we got akaash more than him.AngryBut one good think we noticed he carefully understood the sceneario of J and manayata and took J with her seeing that J Could do as told by ,manayata….made him think and give a complementry lecture to our J which as usual J used in manayata's way and not in his way….and therefore his cyco lecture turned out to be boon for J and not for him. So now escaping of Manayata from rajmahal will be blamed on J  but actually its HIM….Uday the hero behind set who though not wanted but happened…Shocked

brijraj more fearing than moniyaLOLKyoon uncle kya chupa rahe ho

So there is much more deeper than  kidnapping as somehow brijraj is involved in it.Today when DADISA and DOCTOR…wanted manayata to meet murari..see how he avoided and later also we saw how he sighed relief from the situation,before also when he had met murari how he had reacted …..in policestation…what more to see…I don't think soon we will get to know plans  inside his roots….also story of murari..before which we had listened was of him I believe which was left incomplete….

Now coming to akaash..well only one thing to say His family is greedy as hell Smileand today one saw it..other love shav of he and moniya nothing…from me….i don't like them….Embarrassed

Precap as expected murari telling everything….to moniya after that I want uday scene with her not of akaash….but one thing will murari be able to mention about Brijraj? This a question do say what u feelConfusedme confused help

with love
nizza

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvMitwaaRocks-Swetha-wadi..doll-BolNaHalke-ZaYaHolicadventure_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today summary+What is brijraj hiding" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
we have to wait and watch to see what happens next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasss

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

SmileToday's episode was  good 'we saw a lovely bond between manayata and her mom..which brought great pleasure for our eyes to see

Our ziddi jungli billi'.

Said'Mujhe mere baba ke alawa  koi khana nahin khila sakta but seeing food in hands of her mom or her aunty what she thinks she was not able to control her hunger'.LOL

Also after eating food the way she told that ab to maine kha hi liya hai to aap hii khila dijiye'was good'Smile

The tears in eyes of her mother made her to pray for her and for a while brought her back to her'.Big smile

Uday the cycatristLOL

Really man I think one needs a cycatrist to study his mind..though J told him cycatrist 'but I believe today his scene with manayata made me pounce to tv and ask'.WHAT DO U WANT US TO SHOW'.i mean that was zabardasti'Angry.and in my view we got akaash more than him.AngryBut one good think we noticed he carefully understood the sceneario of J and manayata and took J with her seeing that J Could do as told by ,manayata'.made him think and give a complementry lecture to our J which as usual J used in manayata's way and not in his way'.and therefore his cyco lecture turned out to be boon for J and not for him. So now escaping of Manayata from rajmahal will be blamed on J  but actually its HIM'.Uday the hero behind set who though not wanted but happened'Shocked

brijraj more fearing than moniyaLOLKyoon uncle kya chupa rahe ho

So there is much more deeper than  kidnapping as somehow brijraj is involved in it.Today when DADISA and DOCTOR'wanted manayata to meet murari..see how he avoided and later also we saw how he sighed relief from the situation,before also when he had met murari how he had reacted '..in policestation'what more to see'I don't think soon we will get to know plans  inside his roots'.also story of murari..before which we had listened was of him I believe which was left incomplete'.

Now coming to akaash..well only one thing to say His family is greedy as hell Smileand today one saw it..other love shav of he and moniya nothing'from me'.i don't like them'.Embarrassed

Precap as expected murari telling everything'.to moniya after that I want uday scene with her not of akaash'.but one thing will murari be able to mention about Brijraj? This a question do say what u feelConfusedme confused help

with love
nizza

Im beginning to think that Brijraj payed money to murari to give him his daughter or something .. because he found out that the grandfather or whoever was ready to bequeth EVERYTHING in the first daughters name! So out of greed he took Murari's daughter (Manyata) and called her his, so everything was in her name and Brijraj would have access to the wealth..but then Murari gained a heart and wanted his daughter back! (Maybe not just out of love, but also so he too can have a share of the wealth - like Rajmata said to Manyata that day).. and so he took her away from there ... and Brijraj then didnt bother finding Manyata because he didnt want murari to tell Rajmata the truth that Manyata is really Murari's daughter or something Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lakshyasss

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

we have to wait and watch to see what happens next
Smilethat's true but story getting interestingBig smile 

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Im beginning to think that Brijraj payed money to murari to give him his daughter or something .. because he found out that the grandfather or whoever was ready to bequeth EVERYTHING in the first daughters name! So out of greed he took Murari's daughter (Manyata) and called her his, so everything was in her name and Brijraj would have access to the wealth..but then Murari gained a heart and wanted his daughter back! (Maybe not just out of love, but also so he too can have a share of the wealth - like Rajmata said to Manyata that day).. and so he took her away from there ... and Brijraj then didnt bother finding Manyata because he didnt want murari to tell Rajmata the truth that Manyata is really Murari's daughter or something Ermm
[/QUOTE] Smilebut i think..no not so i think behind kidnapping it was brijraj as he was a cruel king as by murari story...he wanted manayata's property...in name of him still the plan failed and murari started loving manayata...other story i feel we could guess from tomorrow..but thnks for ure reply and thinking really it could also happen

-Swetha--BolNaHalke-

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I don't want Akash and Monya together cos the two of them just don't go together and his parents has now giving me another one good reason as to why they shouldn't be together thanks to their greediness hearts.

CVs please stop showing Akash thinking abt Monya in a lovey dover way, it's making me wanna turn off my TV or change the channel to something else.

-Swetha-lakshyasss

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I don't want Akash and Monya together cos the two of them just don't go together and his parents has now giving me another one good reason as to why they shouldn't be together thanks to their greediness hearts.

CVs please stop showing Akash thinking abt Monya in a lovey dover way, it's making me wanna turn off my TV or change the channel to something else.

Smileya their greedy nature can save us from thinking manash torture atleast seeing manveer alone would bring us at ease..hope cv's realise this soon that their chosen devil of the show is better than good character of the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

ya their greedy nature can save us from thinking manash torture atleast seeing manveer alone would bring us at ease..hope cv's realise this soon that their chosen devil of the show is better than good character of the show...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top