•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

No harm in portraying an older character, I will not just quit like the others"

Laks > Everyone aspires to be on the big screen (cinema). Are you one of them? If yes,
then how good a dancer are you compared to acting, as both are needed for the big screen?
Hiten Tejwani > Yes, I also aspire to be on the big screen. As far as dancing is concerned, I am not as good (at it) as my acting, but can manage.

Parii30 > Hi, this is Parii from Sydney, Australia. Great fan of yours and wish you and Gauri all the best wishes for career and your married life. My question is what would you have done if Gauri had turned you down for marriage and any plans for coming down under?
Hiten Tejwani > Thanks a lot. If Gauri had turned me down I would have not married her.

Monal > Hey Hiten!! This is Priya from the US. I would like to ask you if you and Gauri ever had a major fight...
Hiten Tejwani > Priya ...no major fight but choti moti (small) fights happen everyday.

Gauri > You are excellent in the role of Karan. Are you like him in real life too? I mean are you so loving, caring, innocent?
Hiten Tejwani > Yes, but as far as sensitivity is concerned, Hiten is 90 percent and Karan is 100 percent sensitive.

Hitenkideewani > On the sets of Kyunki........ with whom are you more comfortable and closer other than Nandini (Gauri)?
Hiten Tejwani > I am comfortable with all the actors. I am a very extrovert kind of person. I mingle with everybody. I am close to my spot boy also.

Megha > Were you good in studies?
Hiten Tejwani > Well, I was an average student. I never scored more than 75 percent. I always wanted to score 90 percent, but that never happened.

Jeha > Hiten, Gauri and you were seeing each other for so long but initially why were you always denying your friendship with her? Are you the superstitious kind?
Hiten Tejwani > No, I never denied my friendship with her. I always used to say that she was my good friend. But when we started seeing each other only then one could actually state about it.

Indu > What according to you is your biggest asset/quality?
Hiten Tejwani > My biggest quality is that I am good human being.

Pady > How's life, post marriage?
Hiten Tejwani > Wonderful! Post marriage, life is bliss.

Naik_2004 > Hiten, I would like to know how did you propose to Gauri? Did you have any idea before that she too was interested in you?
Hiten Tejwani > Initially, we were friends. We both realised (later) that we were in love. Either of us did not propose to each other; we could easily read it from our eyes.

Rhyming > Are you doing any other serials besides Kyunki and Koi Dil Main Hai ?
Hiten Tejwani > Not yet.

Bali > When did you first meet Gauri and what attracted you to her? Was it love at first sight?
Hiten Tejwani > I saw her at the airport. We were going to Hyderabad for the ad (Breeze soap). I did not know then that she was my co-star. The agency people introduced us at the Hyderabad airport and her no nonsense attitude attracted me to her. She is very down to earth.

Leji > Would you like to direct a film ever? What excites you more- acting on silver screen or direction?
Hiten Tejwani > Well, I would love to direct in future. But before that I need some experience. Of course, right now it's acting for me.

Tom > Do you think this entire craze for you is mainly because of the character you play on the small screen?
Hiten Tejwani > Yeah, in a way but it's important the way I portray the character.

Batvin > I liked you very much in the Breeze ad, even Gauri was very cute in that. Wish you both a very happy married life. Don't you think once you get the hold in Balaji, it is like getting a government job?
Hiten Tejwani > No, nothing like that. We have to inform them in advance that I will be working for so many hours. For e.g. I am committed to them for 20 days so they know that they have to finish my work in 20 days.

Laks > Do you have any solid role in Kahiin To Hoga ? Have hardly seen you in 3-4 episodes.
Hiten Tejwani > No, I don't have a solid role in it but the character (Pratham) is important and I might come back.

Manju > What's your biggest regret in life?
Hiten Tejwani > Up till now I have no regrets in life.

Dania21 > Hi Hiten, you look very cute. Who is your favourite co-star? How was the trip to Switzerland? May we know when is your birthday? What is your favourite colour, food, movie, actor, actress?
Hiten Tejwani > Thanks a lot. My favourite co-star is my wife. The Switzerland trip was wonderful. It was our second honeymoon . Mt birthday is on 5 March. I like black colour. My favourite food – seafood; movie - Beautiful Mind ; actor- Shah Rukh and Aamir and favourite actress is Kajol .

Sania > I would like to know what is the secret behind your successful career" Is it your family bonding?
Hiten Tejwani > Yeah, it is the family bonding and the blessings of my parents.

Sonia > Hi! I think you are a really good actor! How do you feel about Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Th i moving forward and you playing a character that is going to be about 20 years older than you are right now?
Hiten Tejwani > The serial is rocking. My character has lots of shades. As an actor I have a good scope to perform as Karan. There's nothing wrong in playing an older character.

Krits_9 > Hi Hiten, how are you? This is Krithika. Congrats for the award! I've been your fan ever since Kutumb . I love the character of Pratham who was cute, sexy, funny and evil compared to Karan who's always crying and trying to convince people of his innocence. Which one is your favourite and why?
Hiten Tejwani > Thanks a lot. Pratham is my favourite because your question here itself holds the answer – like you say, Pratham was sexy, funny etc.

Baloch_pk > Salam! Hi, how are you? I want to know whether you will stay in Kyunki till the end of it or you will also quit like other actors? Best of luck to you and Gauri for a happy married life and wish you success. You really deserve a lot of success.
Hiten Tejwani > Salam and hi to you too! Thanks a lot for your good wishes. Yes, I will be there till the end in Kyunki . I will not quit just like the others have done.

Sign Off Message > Thank you for chatting with me. Love, Hiten.

Posted: 18 years ago
Thx. Gr8 interview. Aww so sweet when he said he and Gauri so the love ❤️ 4 eachother in their eyes. 😛