Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

karan n nandini in nach baliye 2

shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Wish list, Nach Baliye2

If Star One decides to launch Nach Baliye2 then one thing's for sure -- telly couples will surely try to get hitched with a vengeance! We, at TellyChakkar.com decided to preempt such a situation and list the wannabe hip shakers and find out if they are interested in shaking a leg and having some fun at the same time.

Manav and Shweta will gear up if needed
Nach Baliye was fun because it gave us a peek into the lives of our favourite stars with the person that they loved most -- their better halves! What would we want in the second edition of NB, we asked ourselves. Well, for starters surely an oomph factor and then contestants with interesting backgrounds. For example, Shweta Kawatra and Manav Gohil -- they not only look good together, but their love story is straight out of a Mills and Boons novel. The couple got married on Christmas eve after dating for over three years. "We were offered the challenge earlier but unfortunately, had to refuse because we could not manage dates. If ever in future, anything of this sort happens then we would be the first one to grab the opportunity," says Shweta, who seemed excited about the prospect of being on a show with her hubby.

Will they make it till the end?
Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan are sure to top the 'most wanted list' on Nach Baliye 2. They are a handsome couple and to trace their life on the show would garner a lot of TRPs."We were offered this earlier too but because of our tight schedules we couldn't make it. And if we are given the offer again and if time permits, we would participate in it. As far as winning is concerned, I actually don't expect anything, the best man would win," points out Hiten.

Rajesh and Madhavi willing to face the challenge
Then there must be a couple who are cute -- a couple who might spring a few surprises! Who better than Rajesh Kumar and Madhavi to do the needful? "Yes, of course, we would love to be in any competition as I am a big sports man and therefore very competent. And of course, money follows," laughs Rajesh.

Gauri Tonk and Yash Tonk are a couple who can prove to be show stealers.

Yash and Gauri : ready and willing
Yash surely knows how to dance and Gauri can match her hubby step to step. The couple also have a two and a half year old daughter called Pari and this makes for an interesting family. "Yes, why not! Gauri is a good dancer and she can actually make us win. If ever we would be offered, we would willingly be in the show," says Yash, who has hit the big screen with his forthcoming film, Fight Club.

Kiran and Rinku: sceptical twosome!
Kiran Karmakar and Rinku Dhawan are sure to raise
some eyebrows if they make it to Nach Baliye 2. "I have never thought of anything like this and frankly speaking I don't know how to dance and all that I can do is something in the Rajesh Khanna style and that too very bad. But yes, Rinku has done a lot of dance shows and has even gone abroad for the same but I think even she has lost the touch. So, maybe, this would be the last option for us," says an amazed Kiran.

Gurdeep and Arjun ready to win hearts
Another couple who claim that dancing comes easy to them is Gurdeep Kholi and Arjun Punj. "We were offered the challenge even this time, but because of our other commitments we could not. But of course, if in future we are ever approched for the same, we will definitely grab it for sure. and above all we are good dancers and therefore chances of winning also increases," says Gurdeep.

Well, now to add some sizzle on the dance floor, we look to Bhaktiar Irani and Tanaaz Lal (till recently she was Currim), the latest to join the telly couple bandwagon.

Bhaktiar and Tanaaz: oozing confidence!
This couple's much talked about liason could translate into marriage soon, if sources are to be believed. The icing on the cake is that the viewers will be able to see some great dancing as Bhaktiar was once part of Farah Khan's troupe and is a powerhouse performer. "If we are offered to do something of this sort, we will not only participate, but also win. The industry has not seen me dancing yet. I am the best the industry could ever get and I dance very well. As far as Tanaaz is concerned, she has always been a great dancer," says the confident actor.

Another couple who caught our fancy are Kanwaljeet and Anuradha Patel. Both are legends in their own right and since the latter had returned to the small screen they would make a happening pair on stage. "I have danced with Zeenat Aman, but now I am way past the age to do anything of this sort," laughs Kanwaljeet.

Paintel and Kishwar: winning combination??
We had two more couples on our list, people whom we could not get in touch with. One of them was Hiten Paintel and his girlfriend Kishwar Ahluwali and the other was Ashutosh Rana and Renuka Shahane. While the former have proved that they can dance well (they hit the dance floor as soon as they reach a party), the latter's performance could well be a pleasant surprise!

Well, if really Nach Baliye 2 is on the cards, then this is a headstart that we are giving to the Star One creative team!

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged
i wud be shocked if hiten and gauri win ... cuz i saw them dancing a cupl of times n dey r terrible dancers Confused ...
but u never knw .... a bit of practice and dey can turn out 2 be gud
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:31am | IP Logged
thanx....
mayuri180 Senior Member
mayuri180
mayuri180

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Thanks
.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
thanks
-himzie- IF-Rockerz
-himzie-
-himzie-

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:57am | IP Logged
tfs....
sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
tfs. But it's really difficult for Hiten & Gouri to win.Both of them are not good dancers.But the format has public voting so they have some chance.
Ek Ajnabee Senior Member
Ek Ajnabee
Ek Ajnabee

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Yer they can't dance properly! Ouch
Anyway good luck to them! Embarrassed

Go to top