India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

AMEY'S CHAT TRANSCRIPT - REDIFF

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged

HEY GUYZ....HE GAVE A LINK FOR OUR FIRST AMEY FANCLUB!!!! ENJOY!!! Big smile oh btw....it starts from the bottom and ends at the top LOL

Amey Date says, Thanks a lot to all the Rediff readers. I would have loved to answer more questions. Keep your mails coming. Thanks a lot for all your love. God Bless you all. Keep smiling. Enjoy.

doc asked, hi Amay, I'm from Perth, australia. Many people over here followed u closely on Indian Idol 2. FOR NRI'S IN AUSTRALIA, YOU ARE OUR INDIAN IDOL. DID U KNOW THAT??
Amey Date answers, Thanks Doc. Its really nice to hear that people abroad also love me. You can send your fan mails to me at ameydate4uall@yahoo.com

Farhin asked, How does it feel to be recoginized by so many people all over India??
Amey Date answers, I feel very honoured. I wanted to be recognised by the people and I am very thankful to them that they love me so much.

mumbaikar asked, hey amey nice to know you are a trekker...so you do a lot around the sahyadri ....or have you done north also
Amey Date answers, I have not been trekking to north yet. But i have completed 80% of the Sahyadris. Raigad, Rajgrh, Sinhgad, Harishchandragadh are among my few favourites.

amzy asked, Please please please answer my question too Amey..
Amey Date answers, Thanks Amzy, but i did not get your question.

TANYA asked, Hi Amey, I am very eager to know about your crush ?.
Amey Date answers, There is no crush so far, tanya.

Riitu asked, Hi amey this is riitu from dubai n i feel that that your exit is a loss to india idol 2 as i feel that the person should be a combination of 70% singing n 30% X factor which u had i fell in remaining karunya is good at singing but neets t inprove on being communicative n style.i really felt bad on your exit and i feel now it won't be of much interest to me .lets sse what i feel when i watch the show but i would be waiting for your songs as play back singer take care n good luck :-)
Amey Date answers, Hi riitu, I will try my best to come as a playback singer soon.

shamik joshi asked, amey always love your parent and u will sure sucess in your future
Amey Date answers, I love them a lot Shamik.

jackie asked, u still havent answered my question:(
Amey Date answers, I am sorry Jackie. What was your questions?

aditigiri asked, happy brithday to you in advance amey !!
Amey Date answers, Thank you. For those who wanted to send your wishes here. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=146390

Arif asked, The girls have only voted u out and ur just chatting with girls only....
Amey Date answers, No Arif, I am all ears.

shrinet asked, Hi Amey, It was really heartening to see a fine person like you to take a fine decision on the sets. It reminds me of Kirti on the sets of Fame Gurukul. But to me you are the Indian Idol. I am really surprised by the Indian public decision. Do u think people like Qazi etc are fit for being winners at programmes like Indian Idol or Fame Gurukul?
Amey Date answers, Hi Shrinet, I think everyone comes with a destiny. But one should not lose hope if he/she does not succeed in such competitions.

shrinet asked, Hi Amey, It was really heartening to see a fine person like you to take a fine decision on the sets. It reminds me of Kirti on the sets of Fame Gurukul. But to me you are the Indian Idol. I am really surprised by the Indian public decision. Do u think people like Qazi etc are fit for being winners at programmes like Indian Idol or Fame Gurukul?
Amey Date answers, Hi Shrinet, I think everyone comes with a destiny. But one should not lose hope if he/she does not succeed in such competitions.

aditigiri asked, happy brithday to you in advance amey !!
Amey Date answers, Hello Aditigiri, Thank you.

atavashi asked, hi amey!! this is tavashi i know u have been very busy answering evrybody.just say a hi to me. we met at Delhi Haat
Amey Date answers, Hi atavashi.

samreen_0072001 asked, amey plz reply me,whats ur date of birth,ur fav food,songs.dish.palce,etc.and which school u r studying ,and college,and which field.plz reply.u are not reply me,atleast say hi,plzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Amey Date answers, I was born on the 31st March, 79. Samreen, Raigad -the fort in Maharashtra is my favourite.

Viji asked, Amey , You are the real gem in indian idol !!
Amey Date answers, Thanks a lot Viji.

himani asked, amey whats ur email id?
Amey Date answers, I dont have an emaid id yet. I dont surf much.

amzy asked, Hi Amey. U set an example for the contestants of Music Talent Hunting shows by not going by the Judges and accepting your elimination through public votes. I myself believe that judging through votes is not fair, but once the standard is set, it is set for good. Thereafter, one should respect it and that is what you did and gained a lot of respect from all of us.. U would definitely rise high, if u move forward with the same attitude. All the best!
Amey Date answers, That was my spontaneous reaction. I did what my heart said. My attitude will remain the same. Thanks Amzy.

praja asked, Who is your favorite female co contestant? ;-)
Amey Date answers, Neha was the most favourite. She is very sweet. I am thinking of adopting her as my daughter. She calls me papa and I call her beti. ha ha

rmeghna asked, hi amey...Indian idol seems now less of a talent show and more of a political show where the person with more votes will be given the Title irrespective of his voice. What do u think about this? Pls reply. i am very upset with your ouster..I could relate this feeling with your mom..Dont worry tell your mom that you will rise like anything in coming time!!!All the Best.
Amey Date answers, My mom is quite happy with me now. In future too, I will try to keep her happy.

mugdha asked, hi Amey i am your greatest fan. you were amazing in each of the gala rounds at indian Idol. for me your are already a Indian Idol just tell me how tough it was during all the galas and how do you handle such pressure so well really hats off to you, so how you handle such pressure??
Amey Date answers, Pranayam and meditation helps, but top of all one's attitude should be free. Keep one funda, tension lene ka nahi, dene ka [Dont take tension, give it.]

ameydeewani asked, hi ameyji dateji...lol. i knw u hate bein called ji but it realy sounds cute 4 u. i wanted 2 say i jus looooove ur smile n ur cute grins.will miss u alot on the show.hope u reach gr8er heights.gud luck.
Amey Date answers, Ameydeewani, i dont hate being called ji, but everybody should be refered by their name.

Ayesha_007 asked, Hi Amey, Who is your favourite author?
Amey Date answers, I dont read a lot. But I love to read books on trekking. Goni Dandekar is my favourite. Pula Deshpande's comedy's are also my fvourite read.

siddh asked, HEy Amey did u know u have more than 3 wifes and 20 more fighting like cats wanna be wifes on India Forums.
Amey Date answers, Is it?

farah asked, amey which music director would be your first choice to work with????
Amey Date answers, A R Rahman.

tkk_in asked, do u think KARUNYA will win "INDIAN IDOL- agla kaun" ?
Amey Date answers, Yes offcourse I think he should be the one.

nats_m asked, hey amey,pramila wud lke do knw if u listen to English music? If yes, which is your favourite group/song?
Amey Date answers, I listen very less to English music. But I love Aero Smith's compilations because of the way he renders the song.

zari asked, amey tell me ur fav colour,food,music,song?
Amey Date answers, Peacock blue and white are my favourite colours. I like mughlai food like kababs and biryani. Music - soft romantic Song - i like old songs. Lag ja gale by lata mangeshkar is an all time favourite

Judge asked, AMEY, DONT U THINK THE JUDGES WERE A BIT TOO RUDE TOWARDS ANUJ WHEN THEY WERE ALL FOR U... NO DOUBT U WERE A BETTER SINGER THAN ANUJ ON ANY DAY BUT IS THIS THE WAY TO DEAL WITH ANOTHER PARTICIPANT? WHAT'S UR COMMENT?
Amey Date answers, What should I answer to this. It was a spontaneous reaction from the judges and it showed that they love me so much. But offcourse I feel very sad for Anuj. It was not his fault that he was in and I was out.

kaviaru asked, I don't know why but i feel that the organisers of the show want a female Indian Idol this time and u were the only contender who could beat her so they have planed ur vote out...... Just a thought.... No hard feelings for the organisers. What i feel is that they are doing a good business and they have all the reasons to do so coz they are not here for charity but for business. Anyways just keep yourself boosted and enjoy ur life as it comes. wish you a wonderful future ahead and lots of fun and success in life....... Lots of Love
Amey Date answers, When I was voted out, there was no female contestant left. So there is no question of organisers manipulating the results to get a female Indian Idol. Thanks for thinking about me.

anjali asked, dear amey!! me anjali US hun, kasa ahes tu ? i hope tu khoop busy asasheel pan vel kadhun amchyashi gappa marayla yenar ahes, khoop bara vatla. Ata amhi idol baghaycha sodun dila ahe, tuch nahis tithe tar kai upyog..karan Amcha indian idol tuch ahes!!!! amchya saglyankadun tula all the very very very best!!!! ani ho in advance- vadh-divsachya hardik shubhechcha!!!!!!! ani kakunna mhanje tujhya aai la "hi" sang. we all love u...and miss u. LOVE AND GOD BLESS.
Amey Date answers, Thanks a lot Anjali. But do not leave watching Indian Idol, its okay if I am not there, I am always there in the hearts of my fans.

mad fan asked, hey amey..i have ur whole interview from radio city in my pc....although i cant understand MARATHI but i still love that song u sang...TARUNAAHE RAATRE ZONI........plz tell me wat it means?!!
Amey Date answers, The songs says that the night is still young. TARUN AAHE RAATRa AJuni......was orginally sung by Asha bhosle and the music was by Hridaynath mangeshkar.

daisy asked, Hi Amey!! You have a mesmerizing voice, and your talented is appreciated by many accross the globe, best of luck for your future projects, hope to see lots of u very soon! ps. would luv 2 see u perform in Canada! smile :)
Amey Date answers, If I get an offer to sing there, I will surely come.

piyu1512@rediffmail.com asked, Amey, have u left ur studies or completed studying?
Amey Date answers, I completed my graduation in Commerce from Ruparel College, Mumbai. After that I have dedicated myself completely to music.

himani asked, will u be doing private albums? i really like your song "yeh ishq kya hai" that u had sung in saregamapa days.
Amey Date answers, There are few offers for private albums. With Sony Bmg, I will come out with a private album soon within the next 3-4 months.

shka asked, Hi amey, who is ur favourite singer in bollywood today.
Amey Date answers, Among the old ones, its Lata Manageshkar, Mohd. Rafi, Kishore kumar and Asha Bhosle. Suresh Vadkar, Sonu nigam and Udit Narayan are among my current favourite singers.

prachihp asked, hey amey tell me about your family background ?
Amey Date answers, I am a typical Maharashtrian middle class guy. My father was working in Technies industries, a pvt co. I am very close to my mother, who is a housewife. My sister is married and I am the only son.

ahmadponting asked, Dear amay hi………..its Ahmad ponting with you from Middle East. IM NRI working with Gulf Company as an accounts executive, Firstly congratulation to you for has a great versatile voice. IM sure you can sing classical as well as melodies song in different way and in different style. See IM lyrics writer and I have good collection of songs. IM not professional writer and I write only as a hobby. But I want to give you all of my good song for your album because you win my heart and IM sure that you will reach at the top one day. This is my wish for you. If you are interested and want to make album please contact me on my mail ID ahmadponting@yahoo.com. Waiting for your positive response. With lots of love…
Amey Date answers, I am under a contract for Sony BMG for two years. Till then I can sing only for them.

ak asked, what was feeling to be disqualified
Amey Date answers, When it was declared that I am out, for two minutes I was little shocked and blank. After that I was back to my normal thoughts. Judges and audience were asking for rematch. I was pretty cool at that time and I decided not to sing for the rematch.

Babu asked, Hi AMEY!!. Did u bag any singing offers after leaving the Indian Idol.
Amey Date answers, I am getting offers to sing for some shows, events and jingles for advertisig. Besides Anu Malik had also mentioned on stage that he would make me sing for him. Till now no one has offered me to sing for movies, but i will definitely try for that.

Seeta asked, Will you sing for Marathi films
Amey Date answers, Yes offcourse I will definitely sing for all the offers I get. I can sing in Punjabi, Marathi, Orioa,Marwadi, Benagali, Gujarati. I would love to sing in English also.

farahisme asked, amey why do you think the show refuses to announce how many votes each person got? do you think theyre hiding something??
Amey Date answers, It's the format of the show. This format is being practiced in 50 countries. Its a part of the game. One has to go through the rules and regulations.

ashwani asked, My only words, stay cool, realx and enjoy this journey for sometime. Rest assured you have good fortune waiting for you. All the best.
Amey Date answers, Hi Ashwani. Thanks for the suggestions. I am relaxed and cool. My journey is on.

Amey Date says, Hi to all my fans. This is Amey Date from Indian Idol 2. It's my pleasure to be connected to you. Thanks a lot for sending me so many messages.

AMEY KI DEEWANI
MRS. MEGHA AMEY DATEEmbarrassed

Edited by srk_lover - 20 March 2006 at 3:48am

sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:45am | IP Logged
thx megha for the upside down chatLOL

Kool he answered my question and he gave the link for India Forums Tongue

Edited by sensation87 - 20 March 2006 at 3:45am
Maryam.afg IF-Dazzler
Maryam.afg
Maryam.afg

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hey amey r u stil there bro ?????

i think i m late Cry
Maryam.afg IF-Dazzler
Maryam.afg
Maryam.afg

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
oh god i missed chating with amey
i m realy upset very upset now Cry
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:51am | IP Logged
siddh asked, HEy Amey did u know u have more than 3 wifes and 20 more fighting like cats wanna be wifes on India Forums.
Amey Date answers, Is it?

LOL LOL LOL

praja asked, Who is your favorite female co contestant? ;-)
Amey Date answers, Neha was the most favourite. She is very sweet. I am thinking of adopting her as my daughter. She calls me papa and I call her beti. ha ha....

OMG thsi is like Panna's daughter sama in this forum Wink Wink
doc.sam IF-Dazzler
doc.sam
doc.sam

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:58am | IP Logged
who tol him about india forums this is like so kewl eh..wow
n thnks Big smile
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drsamita

who tol him about india forums this is like so kewl eh..wow
n thnks Big smile

connie and wickedboysap are his fwenz and also members of this forum, he noes bout the forums Smile

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maro.afg

oh god i missed chating with amey
i m realy upset very upset now Cry

dont worry..there will be more chances

and i posted like 20 questions...none of them went thru LOLLOL 

hehehe but i called him amey ji alot...and to sum1 else he said itz better if everyone is referred by their name instead of JI...so kinda glad my questions didnt go thru LOL 

Go to top