Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hola Ppl,

I wanted to say this to SurYa alone , but that would be sarasar na insaafi with Bhaboo ckt today Ouch.

I not only loved Sandhyas concern and care for Suraj (well The gal did care for him right from marriage days, many of us know that )... comes out with more strong emotions , today suraj had different expressions on his face, which i am not able to read, combination of love, happiness,pride everything and more 

Bhaboo , proved she is a mind blowing mother and mother in law . i simply love her a lot 

Thanks Team for giving us a believable family and showing proper relations and love btw them 

Well , i had seen many money boots in my relatives, so Meena and Bikram , dont surprise me with their shameless acts 

Love

J

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

FREEZING85honeybeeeMizhiAmor.b2011DCgirlHi_Friendsarshi_karishsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geniune Care, Love N Concern" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
agree wid u J...Bhabho is really a gud mother n MIL...as seen in todays eppy...Smile
Only thing she is a lady who is having both type of children...gud, sincere lyk Suraj...n rest all r selfish...LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
J, I was really upset as they did not release the new promo for this week yet but the epi was watchworthy.

I liked Meena's drama today a lot.

Though Bhabho's concern for her son and the flashbacks she remembered and her actions were all good, I just diverted my attention elsewhere because of that Angry Vikram.

Liked Sandhya's genuine concern for Suraj and the investigation and precap.  Donno whether Bhabho and Suraj will believe her or Meena twists the tales.

Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Ya, there is nothing wrong in being selfish as its not a Sin, but that selfish ness shouldnt ruin anyone in a bad manner ... 

b2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Donno yaar, but for a moment when bhaboo was applying Oil on vikrams head , felt his expressions and concern for that old memories were genuine 

b2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Yes J.  Suraj is so worried, tense and anxious to get more orders so that he can manage some more amount but both Vikram and Meena at home taking rest without any guilt.

Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Donno yaar, but for a moment when bhaboo was applying Oil on vikrams head , felt his expressions and concern for that old memories were genuine 

Maybe J but I did not feel like he had any true feeling or guilt in that scene and also when Bhabho scolds Chavvi to be quiet as her laadla son was just asleep Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Agree, it was irritating , there is no limit to their hunger for money, 24/7its about money... grrr

I liked the detailed defectiveness of sandhya, makes sense when she uses that screw driver and all , hell it makes lots of sense 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top