Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smitar

Even if Bitwaa looked like an idiot (idiocy must be catching. It seems to be spreading from Anji to her bro.), atleast La got the message that her ASR was too busy chasing Khushi that he had no time to be even RUDE to her. Total indifference, followed by a slightly guilty look.

Wah La! Sagai Mubarak Ho!

Yeah, but there are a million other ways to make La aware of this ...not just making Arnav look like a prize fool. It is just so out of character for him to ask a question to which he totally knows the answer!
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon_mine

i dunno thnk ki it ws a blooper...bcos la made it clr that she's left...then y r u askng!!!!

it's jst he's in tension...n can't thnk of the right thng!!!!

He could have simply followed Khushi, instead of doing nothing out of tension. Arnav is man of action, not  a helpless what-not. CVs blooopered big time!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I thought he asked where's Khushi because he couldn't get through on her phone and thought La would know where she was going off to.

But, for sure it was done to show indicate to La that he's got someone else on his mind.
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dont think it is a blooper.  He knows she left & is wondering whether to call her or not & when Lavanya interrupted him, he asked her loud if she knows where Kushi went or if she knows where she is right now..

Its like,  when we are worried about our lovedones whereabouts we ask (atleast I do that) everyone person we both mutually know if they knew where the other person is.. just my opinion
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I really don't think it was a blooper at all, especially seeing as tho La made a point of saying 'but she told us before she went' so that makes it clear that he should know she'd gone. It was just hi-lighting his tension and worry and that underlying need to know she's ok wherever she is.

I dont think he was thinking cleary at all and even his excuses about the engagement preparations were paper thin and he himself knew it by seeing La leave like that. So in my opinion, dont think it was a blooper!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Josupra

I dont think it is a blooper.  He knows she left & is wondering whether to call her or not & when Lavanya interrupted him, he asked her loud if she knows where Kushi went or if she knows where she is right now..

Its like,  when we are worried about our lovedones whereabouts we ask (atleast I do that) everyone person we both mutually know if they knew where the other person is.. just my opinion

That sounds like a reasonable explanation...he might have thought La knew where she went. But where would she head except home?