India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

20th March Update

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Good good goody what says too good saarrthians…too good yes the Holi…uff mera Allah what a holi…

Weather is also so romantic today in arjun ~ bhoomi's state + …too good yaar saarrthians…yes but weather in suraj state is quit not good but clouds of Holi is coming toward so may be something good would happened…

A VERY HAPPY HOLI TO ALL MY SAARRTHI SERIALCAST ~ SAARRTHIANS…

All the family get 2 gether in Sungundi creation… keshav said to his father ur daughter is a big business woman today ~ bhoomi came their she was very happy to see his father…~ father said bhoomi u are not changed still old bhoomi for me.. bhoomi reply I will never changed…arjun came ~ he saw bhoomi's father ~ went to him touch his foots… yuvraj , mansen ~ mamaji came there too…yuvraj said it's like a small village so bad…what the hell is all this… mamaji no it's good it's a way towards ur Ahujaa got me…mansen said now listen what ever u want u have to learn it from bhoomi ~ she is so simple she will tell u…mansen said go ~ ask her ok where we are looking u from back…don't worried…yuvraj went to her ~ ask bhoomi well we are business partner now so let me have the little information…share it with me plz…~ bhoomi take him show every thing starting sharing little information… reporters came to mansen for interview but mamaji said oops wait a minute take yuvraj's interview…~ they went to him…when this all arjun saw he said it's a track of mamaji to send reports to yuvraj ~ bhoomi… keshav listen arjun what ever yuvraj do it's ok may be he can go towards Ahujaa the gr8 business man but will never be able to take place of bhoomi's in this sungundi creation… turst me… bhoomi's father came said I can't belivev it yuvraj ~ bhoomi together my God… but keshav said in his heart how I tell u father what kind of plans is behind all this from mansen ~ mamaji…

Bhoomi said arjun u now it's like our marriage so nice …look over their it's like a Agni ~ we are taking rounds of it… finally it was the time to give Agni to the trees of bushes ~ bhoomi did all this she give fire to them…~ but manasvi remember her Holi with satya ~ how they took the rounds of it last year ~ she look at siddharth ~ shahkuntala … she had tears in her eyes ~ arjun saw them ~ he walk toward ~ said I can understand even I am missing my brother satya today … khushi said let go for the circles round the fire… than arjun walk toward's bhoomi catch her hand ~ bring her for the circles round of the Holy Fire ~ they both remember their marriage time around the Angi of fire in Temple…Lord Krishna  here He saw so happy ' smiling .. ~ He read some very very Holy Sentences…arjun ~ bhoomi was so happy …

Mansen start give the dinner ~ all the family were enjoying the dinner …bhoomi look arjun every body is making our marriage time…but arjun said let's go to Temple…but the Priest said  but Temple's door is closed …Lord Krishna said Time is every thing…~ smile…bhoomi said it means we will stay here till morning ~ arjun reply yes bhoomi…they sit in the Temple ~ start talking ~ remember their lovely childhood moments…for a while bhoomi remember their child hood time also …~ Lord Krishna came said very peaceful is Time…there are very few peoples in the world those how are joined from their child hood time… ~ u both are one of them… I wish u both all the best…~ ok now even I am going to wait for the open of the doors of Temple…sun rises Priest came to open the door of Temple…Priest ask u both got married … arjun said u can understand yes yesterday we both get married…arjun wake up bhoomi say c'mon Temple is opened now…~ they both did their true Namaste toward Lord Krishna ~ Lord Radha… Lord Krishna came out of the Temple ~ said I wish both of u a very happy Holi…

Precap:

Arjun came near bhoomi ~ took her in his arms ~ Have some romance

Tamaana .

Edited by barbie - 20 March 2006 at 2:51am

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:57am | IP Logged
it looks as if tomorrow will be a great episode. well thanks for the great and quick update Clap
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Holi Mubarak to all.
Thanks Tamaana for the update.
I see ur update also reflects the colors of Holi.
Shalin Senior Member
Shalin
Shalin

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:00am | IP Logged
thanx for the update Smile
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:03am | IP Logged
hey tammy thx a lot..Smile n yea wonderful update with the colors n all.. LOL n yea i had a feelin the real episode wud b tom's so lessee...have fun all.. Big smile
sidd Groupbie
sidd
sidd

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:06am | IP Logged
thnk
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Wink
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE