India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

That model is not going to be happy

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
do u guys remember wot they showed as a preview for tommorows episode the way that model was talking to jassi i thing  purab will kick her out. seriously she was soo mean. She was saying that purab just has jassi there so he can play with her soo disgusting man she has to be malika's sister she as evil as her if not worse she is a real vampAngryEvil Smile.

Edited by munizaaa - 28 March 2005 at 10:51pm

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
OMG.. don't tell me that SHE will be the leggy model friend who Armaan confides in about his love for JassiConfusedConfusedOuch ... if that happens, I'm going to puke and puke till I get bulimia or somethingDeadCry
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
queen bee i m confused did u watch the show??? that was the preview u know the thing that comes after the end of the drama telling u wot is in tommorows episode

Edited by munizaaa - 28 March 2005 at 10:58pm
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munizaaa

queen bee i m confused did u watch the show??? that was the preview u know the thing that comes after the end of the drama telling u wot is in tommorows episode

No, T&D don't hold special premieres for me.. no matter how hard I begTongue

As far as I recall, Rumi(?) said that there will be a model whom Armaan befriends later on.. (they are very strictly JUST friends) and he pours out all his agony and heartbreak into her willing ears (now which female wudn't be willing?!ConfusedConfusedConfused)

If this model is, as Kiran_K says.. that twithead pipsqueak.. can you just imagine how she cud devastate A&J's relationshipAngry .. Armaan, for God's sake, choose better friends than Raj, not WORSEAngryDead
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

<span>OMG.. don't tell
me that SHE will be the leggy model friend who Armaan confides in about
his love for Jassi</span>smiley5.gif">IMG] ... if that
happens, I'm going to puke and puke till I get bulimia or somethingDead[:
^(]

Queenbee, don't post these sort of things!! T&D might get idears! Wink
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:53am | IP Logged

As far as I recall, Rumi(?) said that there will be a model whom Armaan befriends later on.. (they are very strictly JUST friends) and he pours out all his agony and heartbreak into her willing ears (now which female wudn't be willing?!ConfusedConfusedConfused)

If this model is, as Kiran_K says.. that twithead pipsqueak.. can you just imagine how she cud devastate A&J's relationshipAngry .. Armaan, for God's sake, choose better friends than Raj, not WORSEAngryDead

whoa.. what if T & D make that model Jessica??  that would def. be strange...Confused

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Qbeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't even think 'bout it. If they get the idea, they will stretch the story for another year.Another misunderstanding.....................Another fight.

................ another reunion.

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my hair will become greyCry

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Firstly I'm def. NOT willing! I don't really wanna hear his sob story!

Secondly all I want to say is you're known by the friends you keep (said by some very wise person!)LOL

Go to top