Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Updt- 20th Mar, (Su back in WH)

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:54am | IP Logged

No reason to find out why he is back, su lovers treat for u all and meLOL

Scene 1: Dadaji overhears the converstn and comes and says to manik, tht u r nt jatin so how can u be ja wadhwa, u were staying here in our fam as ja, u r finished, he says kk was right tht u r nt like ja bec u arent and says tht now see how i end ur game in frnt of everyone, manik tries to stop him, bt he leaves angrily, here kk is searching dhruv and she hears dadaji's voice of cry, and she rushes to the main hall , dhruv rushes frm there, kk looks amazed for wht happnd, and then she looks at the way dhruv rushed and there is dadaji lying in the pool of blood on the stairs.Cry

Scene 2: Kk shouts and sees manik consoling to dadaji and kk runs towards it, everyone comes and asks ja how it happnd, bt he says tht he didnt have the idea, he wanted to save himAngry bt b4 tht he fell frm the stairs , kk asks everyone to rush dadaji to the hospital , everyone helds dadaji and dhruv is seen worried. Dadaji is admitted to the hosp and su enters running,Cry he looks at kk and kk in her mind says tht i know u wd come, if even a small scratch is been done to ur fam u will always stand by yr famClap and su says tht krish gave him a call and asks kul how it happnd, he says tht he didnt have any idea ., we just heard his scream and ran to look for , kk's mob rings and suk is calling where she asks abt dadaji, she tells tht doctors are operating, she asks abt dhruv, suk says tht dhruv is having feverCry and she has put him to sleep by giving pills , kk asks tht he was ok a while ago, suddenly wht happnd, su also gets worried when he comes to know abt dhruv and asks kk abt dhruv, she explains him everything tht he was ok a little while ago, how come he had fever, manik thinks tht this can be enough to make su return to the wh, he says this old man shd nt regain his sensesAngry otherwise everything will be finished, here dadima praying to god tht i have been with this man for so many yrs , dont let him go away frm me, su sees this and consoles herEmbarrassed, manik says tht he has to do something and says su wadhwa look wht i do now, and he comes near dadima and starts consoling herAngry. Doctor says to su tht dadaji is suffering frm head injuries and is critical as he has lost much amt of blood.

Scene 3: Here Doctor talking to nurse tht the patient is stable bt we require a nurse to look for him, manik thinks tht this is the right opportunity to end the game of dadajiAngry , doctors tell su tht he is ok bt he has suffered frm paralytic stroke, Ouchhe neither can move nor can he speak,Cry everyone is shocked to hear this, manik thinks tht god is with him and now he has to finish his game also by signing su's signature.Angry, bt how can he leave frm here so he puts up a call wherein he acts as if there is an imp thing to come and  he says tht he cant leave frm here and kul, brij and su asks ja to go for an imp meetng as everyone is there and dadaji wl also nt like it if he stays here and affects work , so he leaves by saying to su tht i will go bec now u have come to take care and handle my responsibilities and then doctor calls everyone in to see dadaji , dadaji is unconscious and kul asks him whether they can take him home, doctor says yes, meanwhile as su is trying to leave dadaji holds his handEmbarrassed and then doctor says tht this is a good sign bec it is impossible in this state to even move bt he moved so to stop su,Clap and says to su tht u r his strength Clapso be with him all the time, su promises to be with him all the time as for him nothing is imp than dadaji Clap, meanwhile dadaji in his mind says tht kk i m sorry, wish i could have heard wht u said, then this day wd have never come , they bring dadaji home and dadaji looks only towards su with his moist eyesEmbarrassed and su says tht i understand wht u want to say. ,Clap i m nt going anywhere till u become good Clapand looks at kk and goes and here manik is trying to forge su's signAngry , su thinks tht ja shd not misunderstand for him to stay here bt he has to be here bec of dadaji and he will speak to ja , he is shown walking towards ja's rm and here manik is trying to forge his sign and successfully does so Angryand su enters and he looks at him worried.

Tom: Dhruv is unconscious ,kk is half sleepy and hears dhruv saying tht frnd pushed dadaji Cry

Edited by resham_tam - 20 March 2006 at 4:30am

sidd Groupbie
sidd
sidd

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:42am | IP Logged
thnk.
rdeepti Senior Member
rdeepti
rdeepti

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged
thanks
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged
well the end is near for manik!

thanks for the update!

Esti aunty
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
LOL LOL so kk hearz dhruv... great
AP'z magic uc... the story moving so fast...
aj he dada jee fell of the stairs.. went to the hospital.. got the operation dun n is back to WH LOL LOL LOL wow Embarrassed

gud to c sumit back home.. whteva the reason Big smile .. hez back na...

thanx for the update resham Big smile
x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:18am | IP Logged
thanx, now the suspense is startin
chikuni_5 Groupbie
chikuni_5
chikuni_5

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:52am | IP Logged
hey it was a fab update!
but i dont want the story to move so fast . i am scared tht if ths track ends the leap will occur!

ths track shld go as slowly as poss!
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:02am | IP Logged
thanx resham Smile

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Big smile sumit is back. Tongue Wink i think dhruv will say everything to kumkum n sumit as he is closest to them .then sumit will cum back in action n put manik behind bars LOL

Go to top