Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

well.. we have this habit of jumping into conclusions.. I just hope that Tumhardi Disha apni Disha nahi badlegi..

I used to like Yeh Meri Life Hai.. I stopped watching since Ronit marries Pujaa's sister (now I even don't remember her name)..though I liked Ronit very much.. He was a cutie.. a younger brat brother for me.. but alaaaas...

I hope I won't stop watching Tumhari Disha

Mamta_ thumbnail

Heya Guys!!!

Tx Lata........but now I am glad that we r about 2 months bhind with our TD episodes here in SA.........really don't like this twist that is about 2 happen with DK thinking Disha is pregnant & ending up with some other woman😭.........what r the producers upto???do we really need another Bold & the Beautiful on TV???

Mamta

samy74 thumbnail

HI

Thanks for the update this is funny....Dk should think poor thing and i feel so bad for him as he is totally in love with disha and probably this week he will be stuck in the scandal uffffffff......What are the producers upto i only watch this serial for DK and Disha's love story and if this goes down the drain than......not sure if i want to watch it but i think the producers know the TD's rating is at the top becuase this is one of the reasons..lets see what happens

Thanks for the update again

samy

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh friends. Thanks so much for your love and appreciation always. And Memsaab yeah u r hilarious πŸ˜ƒ. You are right she must have had an overdose of those bhaang burfis and must have got food poisoning, now it would be fun if Gargi too got the same symptoms in today's episode since she was gulping down the barfis like a hungry dog. And I was amused to see Dk saying that these are pregnancy symptoms.πŸ˜›. comeon due to serials and films baccha bacchha jaanta hain when they see it on the screen.

And soapcynic if you need the early versions I can request Swati to give the updates since she has also this unearthed potential in her to write fabulously and everyone needs to be given a chance. What say Swati? that is provided you are ok with it let me know. else I don't mind updating and its a pleasure always only thing if you can update the wednesday's episode it would be gr8 since Thursdays being our 1/2 working day I am a little hardpressed for time and if I go home and update it would be very late . But still if it is ok with you. Rest of the days I can do it . But hopefully we should keep each other informed, else we will end up doubling the work and also confusing the audience. Do let me know Swati or anyone ok. For all of us forum friends this is a fun place for all of us to chat, share and co-operate with each other.

Have a nice time all.

Love Lata

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Going by the way DK is nowadays..I can see that the proverb 'Idle mind devil's workshop' is quite true...as long as he was managing Kanaka empire he was quite sane...but now he has so much time in his hand that he keeps thinking of all the impossible things....not that I blame him...he is anyways feeling insecure..If only Dish admits that she also has developed feelings for him, DK can spend his time constructively looking out for an alternative option to Kanaka...how long does he think that Gargi is gonna support him and his mom....(he only has control of 1% I guess...). btw with this I guess the misunderstanding trail will start...DK will not speak with Dish abt her suspected pregnancy (communication is a word which they don't have in thier dictionary...)..DK will be trapped in that recorded video and Dish might misunderstand him thus paving the way for the divorce....and more episodes of TD...

I have no problem in doing the wed update......its just that I really don't watch TD regularly......as am anyways in track with what is happening thanks to Lata...( and Lata, I will PM u in case am unable to do so...we will decide among ourselves..)

2day I guess I would be missing the usual 8 PM episode...i was anyways thinking of watching the repeat...in case I do so I would provide a gist of what happens before I sleep and Lata can do the detailed update 2morrow...

and thanks for the update Lata....I could not watch the episode completely yesterday ! and ya thanks for the good words abt my writing..πŸ˜ƒ

Swathi !

bubbles thumbnail

πŸ˜†i can't stop laughing!!! this update was so hilarious. can you imagine disha's face when dk tells her about her pregnancy,lol.

i can't wait to read the next update.

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Thank you Thank you GOD... I'll never ask for anything else again !!

Look at it this way, at least it is a 'rumour' pregnancy and not the 'real' thing. If it had been real the soap would be going along the lines of baby born,stolen,killed,resurructed,etc. 🀒

This gives DK the chance of leaving and building another empire before coming back for some big time revenge.
IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thx for the update Lata

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lata, again a fabulous episode very humorous , seems more like comedy, well written sis I was in splits while reading (latak matak  ke of gargi), well gargi is  such a loud mouth, seems our Di had too many gujia's in holi (may be adulterated with bhang) causing her to have symptoms of food poisoning.

Dk cant you find a better past time than in drowning in ETOH. Well can predict some accusation from DK tO Di and Ved, and Di being upset like hell , on top of that Rano is all set up for a temper tantrum.

Thanks again Lata, this certainally was a very humorous episode

Lilly

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update lata!!😊