TD Update -28.03.05

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Tumhari Disha Update for Episode dated 28.03.05

However dragging it maybe at times, but the Film Farm people are smart enough to add some element of interest in each episode which keeps us audience glued to watching the serial. Today's episode too had something interesting to offer and thanks to Gargi's superb performance a serious topic took a very humorous turn. And DK's expressions in today's episode was simply superb. His expressions from shock, denial, wonder, suspicion and finally heart broken, without uttering a single word and just with his facial expressions he potrayed all this. Ok so here it goes…..

The episode begins with Rano fretting and fuming at the insult they had to face in Di's house. She tells Inder what does DK think of himself, he maybe the owner of Kanaka empire, but we too are not on the streets. We too have got our self-respect. We went with so much love to Di's place, he did not even bother to think about it. She sits down to phone her Aai. Inder tells her to stop it and tells her that you very well know what Disha is going through these days. Rano tells Inder  that she does not want anyone to insult her husband in this way. Inder tells her comeon forget about it now. Rano tells him that she can never forget and never forgive Di for all this that they had to face.

Now DK is shown in his room and background the title song is being played. Man se Man ka kya Rishta hain…….His face breaks into a smile automatically when he thinks about Disha on the Holi day and the way he applied Sindoor on her Maang and on the marriage day too… He is lost in thoughts when suddenly the expressions change to jealousy and anger when he thinks about Vedant and the way he was applying colour on Disha's cheeks. Suddenly he gets up and takes the glass to drink. He tells to himself I cannot tolerate this Vedant any longer, I am helpless but not a fool as to not understand what is going on.

Disha is shown in her room looking very disturbed. She thinks that Inder and Rano had come with so much love to meet me and I misbehaved with them. Inder is afterall not at fault, he was unaware about Mummyji's situation. I have to apologise to Rano she surely must have felt bad. She calls on Rano's cell when Rano just cuts the line. Her Aai is also in her room. Rano tells now what is the use of calling, Aai tells comeon beta now forget all this. Rano tells how can I forget mama, Dk told that we were uninvited guests and Di just kept quite and instead started blaming Inder. Inder tells please Rano just forget it. Rano tells Inder why do you always support Di may I know? Inder and Aai just look at each other. Aai tells Inder is right. Rano tells yes yes I am at fault. Inder tells we should not have gone there without being invited in the first place.  Rano asks him tell me Inder do relationships change after marriage, can't sisters meet each other as before. Aai tells ok Rano we will talk to Di, this is just some sort of misunderstanding that has taken place I am sure.

Gargi is walking latak matak ke in her house when she notices Sukanya sitting in the lounge. She tells her aare, Sukanya when did you come, how r u ? I am seeing you after so long. Sukanya is another smart cookie and she tells Gargi that forget about me, after taking money from me there is no sign of you , not even a phone call. Gargi thinks to herself Baap re, hope she has not come to take back the money. She tells Sukanya ya you know very well how hectic my life has become since I am handling the kanaka business all alone, I have got lots of lunch meetings, dinner meetings to attend to and no free time at all, but inspite of working so hard its of no use, Kanaka business is running at a loss and its complete bankrupt. Sukanya tells her hope you have not forgotten about the money you are supposed to return to me. Gargi tells offcourse I remember do you think I am not going to repay you? Sukanya tells I know you very well Gargi and you are capable of forgetting anything. Gargi tells her I assure you that I will pay off every single penny I took from you inspite of the company running at a loss.

(These two really brought an element on comedy in this scene). Gargi then calls the servant RamSevak bring water for our guest, then tells Sukanya do you want anything else, Sukanya smiles and tells no nothing, only cheque. Suddenly Sukanya hears Disha calling out RamSevak please bring Nimbu paani for me. Sukanya thinks Aare Deva, how could I forget about my niece. What will people think if I go away from here without talking to her and saying she goes to Disha's room. Disha is feeling very uneasy and gets nauseous and goes to the bathroom to vomit. Sukanya watches this and tells oh my goodness, what is this happening, aaga baai  what is all this I am seeing, Disha is pregnant……wow I must go and tell this good news to everybody saying this she goes without meeting Disha. She bumps into Gargi who is coming with the cheque. Gargi tells Sukanya what is the hurry I was coming to you to give the cheque. Sukanya tells comeon why did you hide this good news from me. Gargi looks surprised and tells what good news? Sukanya tells comeon you are my friend and you could have told me about Disha.  Gargi suddenly tells what about Disha, did she leave this house and go away? Sukanya tells no no, Disha is pregnant. Gargi's is shocked and then smiles and tells oh really is it? She then thinks to herself can this be true, anyways I am going to have a lot of fun. Sukanya tells her what happened. Now you will become a Dadi Maa……I am leaving I have to tell this to Anil first saying she just quickly goes off from there. Gargi is holding the cheque in her hand and tells oh she forgot to take the cheque anyways let me go to Disha.

She comes to Disha's room and tells her what happened my dear are you feeling uneasy, restless, come let me call the Doctor. Disha who is just trying to take some rest tells her please choti maa I will be alright no need to call the doctor. Gargi tells no no you should not neglect your health. Disha tells her please choti maa leave me alone. Gargi tells look I am here all concerned about you and you are just snubbing me. Sometimes it good to listen to your enemies too saying she walks off. Disha tells that I can never trust this enemy.

Aai calls and Gargi picks up the phone. Aai tells Gargi that she wants to talk to Disha. Gargi tells her oh you cannot talk to her. Aai tells please Gargi I don't want to listen to your talks please call Disha. Gargi tells her but Disha cannot come here don't you know she is not well. Aai becomes concerned and asks her about it. Gargi tells relax you are going to be a Naani Maa. Aai's face lights up hearing this. Gargi hangs up the phone and tells oh Rumours, Rumours, Off Gargi you are too much….

Gargi goes to Dk's room and who is standing near the window looking out. She tells him oh Sunny you are here, I searched you throughout the house. DK tells her please Gargi I want to be left alone. Gargi tells him so should I send Disha to her Mom's place. DK stares at her. Gargi smiles and tells just joking sunny.  But sunny you should not be alone, since when you are alone you keep thinking of unwanted things….DK tells her listen I am not in a mood to talk . But sunny you hid this good news from me ah. DK tells what good news. Gargi tells him naughty sunny, I am going to be a Grand Ma. DK tells her what nonsense. Gargi tells yes yes Tumhari Disha Maa banne wali hain ( Your Disha is going to be a mother). DK is stunned. Yes yes, Tumhari Disha Maa Bannewali hain. Congratulations you are going to be a Dad. Now you may want to celebrate , throw a party, what happened why are you looking so shocked and disturbed? DK tells her stop this rubbish. Gargi tells him ok , you yourself go and ask Disha. Dk just leaves in a huff to Disha's room. Gargi tells that sometimes these rumours also really work.

Dk goes to Disha's room. Disha is calling up the doctor and tells him yes doctor since yesterday I have been feeling giddiness, nauseated , uneasy sort of and my full head is reeling. DK thinks to himself these are all pregnancy symptoms ( smart fellow). He thinks to himself what Gargi was telling is the truth, but then who is the Father. He goes off from there. Now this is a must see expression of DK just by his eyes and face he potrays the pain and shock and anger and jealousy and suspicion at the same time.

He thinks about Vedant telling him that what you have done with Porineeta I will not let if go off so easily, DK then is telling him this is your misunderstanding. Vedant tells him what misunderstanding are you talking about, you snatched my life from me.

Then DK thinks about Disha's and Vedant's moments spent together, at the restaurant, in her room when she was holding his hand and clinging to him etc. then he thinks Gargi's words Tumhari Disha Maa Banne wali hain……..ends on DK's shell shocked face.

Cheers

Lata

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaS thumbnail

Thanks Lata for the update.

I can't believe how stupid DK is to even speculate that Vedant and Disha could even have an affair!!!  What an idiot!!

diksha thumbnail
Uff..Gargi you are too much......

How disgusting?I'm utterly disappointed with DK for so royally walking into Gargi's trap....

Gosh...the writers have lost their minds and like somebody mentioned it, TD is showing the signs of a deadly disease called KEKTA, with a T.....😡

HELP !!!

Cheers...
Diksha....
Jaslove thumbnail
omg , dk should think positive. disha can't be pregnant. she must have had a bad day.
memsaab thumbnail

lata thanks dear..

Disha must be having a food poisoning or digestive problem hahahahha.. gosh.. now it would be both funny and embarassing for both DK and Disha.. but how can you not trust somebody you love.. DK.. you need a long vacation buddy.. and take Disha with you.. for a honeymoon.

~memsaab

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi,

The makers have been attacked by Ek virus.Like I wrote in my morning post after reading the update we people r feeling giddy & nauseated.

Gosh, the makers r too much.Feel like throwing up on them-------yukky.

Dk smarty apply your brain -------------------------------------

Lata thanks for the update.

mink

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lolz memsaab!!!😆 i cant seem 2 stop laffin about wat u said!!haha! n*e wayz dk iz just sooooo jealous! i wonder watz gonna happen next!! letz just wait n watch!!! n lata di thanx for the gr8 update!!!
diksha thumbnail
Hi Lata,

Thanks sweety for yet another awesome update !

I bet it must be much better to read your update than watching it on TV...Thanks for the efforts being put in...You dont know how many thousands of people here keep waiting for your brilliant updates....😛...And you are just too good...always in time for all of us, so that we can sleep well!!!😳

Have a great day sweety !

Cheers...
Diksha...
jingle thumbnail

i missed this episode

thanks for the update

dk beleving that disha is pregnant and vedanth responsible for it might loose his mental balance😆

and

in turn the promo incident might take place😕

soapCynic thumbnail

Ughh ! totally lacks finesse. What do the directors/creators of TD take their audiences to be ?? A bunch of village bumpkins ?

Folks in India please do the favour of providing an early version update of the next episode. Hopefully that corrects this lapse. But then there seems to be more coming down our aisle with the DK scandal in the newspaper ?

humph !