Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

LMAO LOL

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angad_kripa_fan

Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Ufff..sorry baba! LOLLOLLOL  Mrs. Amrita Eijaz Khan WinkWinkoh speaking of EK wait till i tell u about whats going to happen in KACry Yeahhh i havent seen last weeks...so i think i'll need that update! LOLLOLTongue 

Okayy now...coming with the questions!! Tonguealright im ready..

1) If you were a fruit, what fruit would u be and why? Tonguehehe, i would be.....an apple! idk why.. Yellow, green or REDD?? LOL 

2) Give me ONE reason you should LIKE Iqbal Khan! LOL (Dont say NONE now Wink) why do u do this to me..lol hmmmmm...ummm..ermmm...hes..uhh..hes...umm..ConfusedConfusedConfused Hey hey hey..no fair yaar!! LOLLOLLOL nice reason though...umm...ermm...! WinkWink  His voice, style, ANYTTHING...! okay, lets do this, what did u USE TO like about him EmbarrassedLOLWink

3) If Ekta let you do one scene in KA with Eijaz , which one would it be?? WinkEmbarrassed omggggggg that would be like amazing...hahaha ok i'm gonna get a little naughty and say 'a big night' scene..Embarrassed Okkkkkk...BESHARAMMM! LOL but yeah no one would mind that...ahem ahem! WinkLOL 

4) Are u a diamond person? diamonds are a girls best friendBig smile Yeah! Big smile

5) Three things that you hate....Big smilehmm, i hate: ppl who come on IF and brag and rub in the fact that theyre the gf of a 'rockstar' .. LMAOOOO i am totally LMAOOOOO!! LOL hahaha ppl who suck up..and ppl who are fake. mind you, i dont hate anyone..i just highly dislike themSmile Right, but I HATE the person u are talking about EmbarrassedWinkLOL 

6) Most expensive thing you have ever bought urself oh gosh, this is a hard one..idk..my purses are pretty expensive and the jewelry i was thinking that purses would be one of them Tongue wht about shoes? LOL 

7) Fav place to eat at is.... olive garden

8) Shopping - whats ur fav things to buy...! clothes, purses

9) What is the cutest thing about you...? haha..its funny u ask this..i think its my size..i'm verrry petite..i do notttt look like a 17  yr old so i get that whole 'awww ur so cute'  hahaha thats nice! LOLWink a second me right here! Tongue ppl think i look more like 10, LOL 

10) A songs lyrics that means a lot to you... hmmm..probably kal ho na ho..

11) Love, Lowwwe, or Lub? LOLConfused ok, it irritates me so much when ppl use lub..DeadLOLand as for lowwwe, why the W? so id have to go with just plain Love. Smile I like that lowwe.. i got it from Hum Tum LOL

12) 5 things you DISLIKE about Apu? WinkLOLTongue 1. he doesnt have the best fashion sense  YES! 2.hes married to SS lmaooo, thats my top reason Big smileEmbarrassed ! 3. hes doesnt give many interviews 4. hes not that stylishConfused  blame that on SOMEONE too!Tongue 5. Confused hes imperfect, but i love that. Nobody is purrrrfect! LOL

13) Do u like himesh reshamiyaaa!? Wink (as a singer obviously)lol..umm yeah i guess his songs are okay..hes different..but my eijoo doesnt like him..LOL hehe okay. LOL Eijoo likes his Amuu singing Wink

14) Have u ever been fooled on April fools?? Tell us about it...! LOL
yea but its things like fake spiders in the shower, or setting the alarm earlier..just dumb things that ppl find amusingLOL haha okay..i was looking for something exciting! LOL 
15) SRK in rich black, or highlights of blonde? Embarrassed highlights of blonde is pretty sexy to meWink HOT Embarrassed 

16) If there is another show casting Apu and Mona, what would u want their names to be in the show, AND what would the show be called? LOLTongue hmmm..i think id go ekta style and do a combo of their name like kavyanjali...hmmm..idk... tHAT would be kewl...Tongue 

17) Can u pleasee post a pic of u....? If not on I-F, then MSN Smile not on IF..we'll see about msn OKieee! Tongue 

18) Fav. Chocolates?? dark and regular chocolates..mmm *goes to get a bar of hersheys* LOL 

19) Raghav, Jay Sean, or Juggy D? jay sean!...raghav looks girly to me..and i havent really listened to juggy d Yuppies! Jay Sean it is LOLBig smile 

20) Are u tired of answering my questions? LOLLOL Okkkay..then I'll stop! LOLTongue...!hehe..they were fun!  Big smileBig smile thank god! LOL

Anddddd i cant think of anymore...! my questions are weird and random..(trust me, i am NOT good at asking questions) LOLLOLLOL I hope u enjoy answering them! Tongue i loved ur ?s! GOOOOOOOODD!! LOL 

Take care

love ya jaan! ttyl! *hug*

LOWWWWWWWWWEEEE U ALWAYS!

Hug Love you lots

Mallika~ Big smile 

Mallika~

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
i hope i didnt miss anyones questions Confused Smile

Go to top