Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

BKB 20th MARCH !!!!!!!!!! (Page 7)

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angad_kripa_fan

Originally posted by Aabha

Hewoooooooooooo Ammu!! Big smile Big smile Big smile ABHA! HII!! LOL!!...hello jiLOL

Hopes yours enjoyings yourselfs answerings theses questionsss!LOLLOL

My questions for u arrrrrrrrrrrrre:

1) Is there anything that you regret in life thus far? hmmm nah, i dont regret anything. what was meant to happen, happened.  great thinking hon...i was expecting u to say that and im glad u did...after all....u can't change the past....but u can change ur future!Wink
2) What's your idea of an ideal guy?...and you're not allowed to say AA or EK! lolz! Tongue Wink LOL my ideal guy is....EK and AA!!  Badmaash!!!....I said NO  AA or EK!!!LOL...DESCRIBE who the guy the lucky man would be yaar!!Tongue
3) Have u eva tried hot french fries with cool ranch dressing?? ....no i havent, i prefer ketchupConfusedlolz...sorry...but apparently some ppl that I know haven't tried it...so I'm curious Smile LOL LOLLOL...OMG!...u've GOT to TRY IT!!!...it's waaaaaaaaay betta than ketchup!Wink
4) What to u is the perfect outfit? something comfortable, stylish, i love sparkly things so maybe a nice top and some hot jeansWink Awwww...me too!!!...love sparkly stuff...and yeah....I'd wear that kinda outfit too!....oooo...with some cute shoes or sexy sandals!Wink
5) What's your dressing style? casual yet stylish...hehe....me too!
6) Do u listen to Maroon5? omg, yes! do you? 'look for the girl with the broken smiillleee.....love that song!...YAAAAAAY!!!...my FAVORITE SONGGG!!!....I LOVE IT!!!!....everytime I hear it....time stops but that song keeps on going!Big smile...."as her if she wants to stay a while, and she wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll be loooooowwwwwwwed and she wiiiiiiiiilll be lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwed!!!"Big smileLOLWink
7) Do u listen to old hindi songs like from the 40s,50s,60s? umm not really but there a  couple oldies i love...Cool beans!....I love songs from back then and now!...and also in-between....maybe not from the 80s though....along with their bad fashion sense...the music wasn't that great either!LOL 
8) Are you the eldest out of all your siblings? yes ma'm...Cool!...i'm the youngest...then again there ARE only two of us!...my elder sis and meBig smile
9) What did u think of SS in today's epi (3-22-06) ? no comments..i dont like her so its not going to be niceAngryTongue....hahaha...thought so!LOL
10) What to u makes a person cool?? a cool person is a nice person  who has .....Who has?????

Alriiiiight! That's it for me Ammu Jaan! Embarrassed
But I HAAAAAAAVE to say...AA AIN'T GIRLY AT ALLLLL!!! He's VERRRRRRRRRRRY MANLY!!! I wouldn't EVA call a girly man HOT HOT HOT! lolz!!LOL heheheh good girl!....I'm a Verrrrrry good girl!Big smileLOL...kinda besharam though....but then again....deeeep inside, aren't we allEmbarrassed
Thanksss hon! Lub ya lots!Hug lub ya too!! ttyl!...ttyl sweetie!....Excellent answers!Big smileClap

~Abs~ Smile

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Ufff..sorry baba! LOLLOLLOL  Mrs. Amrita Eijaz Khan WinkWink 

Okayy now...coming with the questions!! Tongue

1) If you were a fruit, what fruit would u be and why? Tongue

2) Give me ONE reason you should LIKE Iqbal Khan! LOL (Dont say NONE now Wink)

3) If Ekta let you do one scene in KA with Eijaz , which one would it be?? WinkEmbarrassed

4) Are u a diamond person?

5) Three things that you hate....Big smile

6) Most expensive thing you have ever bought urself

7) Fav place to eat at is....

8) Shopping - whats ur fav things to buy...!

9) What is the cutest thing about you...?

10) A songs lyrics that means a lot to you...

11) Love, Lowwwe, or Lub? LOLConfused

12) 5 things you DISLIKE about Apu? WinkLOLTongue

13) Do u like himesh reshamiyaaa!? Wink (as a singer obviously)

14) Have u ever been fooled on April fools?? Tell us about it...! LOL

15) SRK in rich black, or highlights of blonde? Embarrassed

16) If there is another show casting Apu and Mona, what would u want their names to be in the show, AND what would the show be called? LOLTongue

17) Can u pleasee post a pic of u....? If not on I-F, then MSN Smile

18) Fav. Chocolates??

19) Raghav, Jay Sean, or Juggy D?

20) Are u tired of answering my questions? LOLLOL Okkkay..then I'll stop! LOLTongue...!

Anddddd i cant think of anymore...! my questions are weird and random..(trust me, i am NOT good at asking questions) LOLLOLLOL I hope u enjoy answering them! Tongue 

Take care

LOWWWWWWWWWEEEE U ALWAYS!

Mallika~

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Ufff..sorry baba! LOLLOLLOL  Mrs. Amrita Eijaz Khan WinkWinkoh speaking of EK wait till i tell u about whats going to happen in KACry

Okayy now...coming with the questions!! Tonguealright im ready..

1) If you were a fruit, what fruit would u be and why? Tonguehehe, i would be.....an apple! idk why..

2) Give me ONE reason you should LIKE Iqbal Khan! LOL (Dont say NONE now Wink) why do u do this to me..lol hmmmmm...ummm..ermmm...hes..uhh..hes...umm..ConfusedConfusedConfused

3) If Ekta let you do one scene in KA with Eijaz , which one would it be?? WinkEmbarrassed omggggggg that would be like amazing...hahaha ok i'm gonna get a little naughty and say 'a big night' scene..Embarrassed

4) Are u a diamond person? diamonds are a girls best friendBig smile

5) Three things that you hate....Big smilehmm, i hate: ppl who come on IF and brag and rub in the fact that theyre the gf of a 'rockstar' ..ppl who suck up..and ppl who are fake. mind you, i dont hate anyone..i just highly dislike themSmile

6) Most expensive thing you have ever bought urself oh gosh, this is a hard one..idk..my purses are pretty expensive and the jewelry

7) Fav place to eat at is.... olive garden

8) Shopping - whats ur fav things to buy...! clothes, purses

9) What is the cutest thing about you...? haha..its funny u ask this..i think its my size..i'm verrry petite..i do notttt look like a 17  yr old so i get that whole 'awww ur so cute'

10) A songs lyrics that means a lot to you... hmmm..probably kal ho na ho..

11) Love, Lowwwe, or Lub? LOLConfused ok, it irritates me so much when ppl use lub..DeadLOLand as for lowwwe, why the W? so id have to go with just plain Love. Smile

12) 5 things you DISLIKE about Apu? WinkLOLTongue 1. he doesnt have the best fashion sense 2.hes married to SS 3. hes doesnt give many interviews 4. hes not that stylishConfused 5. Confused hes imperfect, but i love that.

13) Do u like himesh reshamiyaaa!? Wink (as a singer obviously)lol..umm yeah i guess his songs are okay..hes different..but my eijoo doesnt like him..LOL

14) Have u ever been fooled on April fools?? Tell us about it...! LOL
yea but its things like fake spiders in the shower, or setting the alarm earlier..just dumb things that ppl find amusingLOL
15) SRK in rich black, or highlights of blonde? Embarrassed highlights of blonde is pretty sexy to meWink

16) If there is another show casting Apu and Mona, what would u want their names to be in the show, AND what would the show be called? LOLTongue hmmm..i think id go ekta style and do a combo of their name like kavyanjali...hmmm..idk...

17) Can u pleasee post a pic of u....? If not on I-F, then MSN Smile not on IF..we'll see about msn

18) Fav. Chocolates?? dark and regular chocolates..mmm

19) Raghav, Jay Sean, or Juggy D? jay sean!...raghav looks girly to me..and i havent really listened to juggy d

20) Are u tired of answering my questions? LOLLOL Okkkay..then I'll stop! LOLTongue...!hehe..they were fun!

Anddddd i cant think of anymore...! my questions are weird and random..(trust me, i am NOT good at asking questions) LOLLOLLOL I hope u enjoy answering them! Tongue i loved ur ?s!

Take care

love ya jaan! ttyl! *hug*

LOWWWWWWWWWEEEE U ALWAYS!

Mallika~

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Clap
I just read all your answers ammu and you did swell.LOLthanks!Although I've never had the chance to chat with you, I've heard a LOTTTTT about you from your friends Wink oh gosh! i hope its all good things!I've no ques at the moment but want to wish you all the best in life. Hope all your dreams come try and I hope you fall in love with a guy who is a combination of Eijaz and AAaww you so sweet! i wish you the best with everything! and god bless you!*hug* Wink Embarrassed
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
heyy woops i totally missed this!!! i hope you can still answer my questions!!! And congrats AMRITA!!!!!!!!

1) if you wanted to redesign your room, what would you do?
2) if you wanted to be santa claus, what kind of presents would you bring to I-F for us?
3) Since it was holi recently, which color do you loveeee from all of them or do you prefer tye-dye, meaning mix of all of them?
4) if you had a secret admirer, and send u a bouquet of flowers on valentines day, who would you suspect first?

and thats all for now! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mikagurl23

heyy woops i totally missed this!!! i hope you can still answer my questions!!! And congrats AMRITA!!!!!!!! hey mika! thanks! ok lets answer these questions..

1) if you wanted to redesign your room, what would you do? well, as of right now, i have everything red/maroon..im really into elegance but id change the color to light blue..
2) if you wanted to be santa claus, what kind of presents would you bring to I-F for us? hehehe..i like this question..if i could, id bring u all copies of AA!
3) Since it was holi recently, which color do you loveeee from all of them or do you prefer tye-dye, meaning mix of all of them? hmm lets go for the mix!
4) if you had a secret admirer, and send u a bouquet of flowers on valentines day, who would you suspect first? EIJAZ KHAN OR AA. LOL

and thats all for now! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedHehe thanks dear! take care! 
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Taheera~

Amuuu!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile Big smiletikiii!!! omg, how did i miss ur post?! im so sorry yaar!!

Okay so let's get directly to the questions shall we? *rubs hands together with glee* LOLalright, i'm ready..

1. What color do you despise the most? this color (at least something along this color..you know, those pukey greens)
2. Favorite drink? coffee in the a.m./milkshakes
3. Favorite game? hmm..idk i dont really play gamesConfused
4. What book bored you the most? recently, i had to read beloved for english..Dead
5. Have you ever eaten an entire box of oreos? this is a myspace question..lol..umm no..but close!
6. What was the scariest moment of your life? hmm..well when i went on the superman ride at six flags..(lol)...and a serious one would be when my uncle was passing awayCry
7. What song are you listening to? (or what song did you listen to last?) i'm listening to right here right nowLOL
8. If you were any color crayon... what color would you be? pink!
9. What do you like about yourself? im caring, i put others before myself. i'm motivated, and if i wanna accomplish something, i do my best to accomplish itBig smile
10. What do you hate about yourself? i'm sensative.

okiieee! I'm done! Big smile *HUGGGGZ*

Hug
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angad_kripa_fan

Originally posted by ~Taheera~

Amuuu!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile Big smiletikiii!!! omg, how did i miss ur post?! im so sorry yaar!! it's okie yaar.. Big smile

Okay so let's get directly to the questions shall we? *rubs hands together with glee* LOLalright, i'm ready..

1. What color do you despise the most? this color (at least something along this color..you know, those pukey greens) ewww i dont like that color either Dead
2. Favorite drink? coffee in the a.m./milkshakes mmmm.. coffee...
3. Favorite game? hmm..idk i dont really play gamesConfused not even when you were lil?
4. What book bored you the most? recently, i had to read beloved for english..Dead haha i'll make sure i don't read it...
5. Have you ever eaten an entire box of oreos? this is a myspace question..lol..umm no..but close! this is a myspace question?! Confused
6. What was the scariest moment of your life? hmm..well when i went on the superman ride at six flags..(lol) i went on de ja vu at six flags... very front... it was SO scary i thought i was going to be thrown off! ...and a serious one would be when my uncle was passing awayCry awwww... *hugz* Cry
7. What song are you listening to? (or what song did you listen to last?) i'm listening to right here right nowLOL that song=amazingness!
8. If you were any color crayon... what color would you be? pink! haha u're going to have to fight w/ khush did and priya for that one... LOL
9. What do you like about yourself? im caring, i put others before myself. i'm motivated, and if i wanna accomplish something, i do my best to accomplish itBig smile yay! Clap
10. What do you hate about yourself? i'm sensative. awww... i'm very sensitive as well.. but it's not necessarily a bad thing! Big smile

okiieee! I'm done! Big smile *HUGGGGZ* thank you sooo much amuuu!!!! u're answers were amazinggg!!! Big smile
Hug

Go to top