fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

awwwww lashy how have u been and u have been up early in this march cold eh

thanks for the bakri post and yes u r doin terrific intros

so miss amritha is on the hot seat now
miss i dont know u so well except u switched from kyph to jjkn and got wonderful welcome yes, i loved the welcome, the members are so friendly!
i welcome u too to this wonderful world of jjkn fans
hope u r enjoying here i love it here with my fellow jjkn fanatics! lol

i think lashy has asked u the right questions rest wud come up soon

mayb tell a bit more about urself ok well, i'm pretty much an average teen. love to party, hang out, have a good time. studious and carefree, sympathetic and i can be bitchy tho if one gets on my bad side..(haha, some of you know what i'm talking aboutWink) lover of eijaz khan and AA. music fanatic. love watching sad and lovey dovey movies. love dancing. watching my favorite serials. & basically the things that lashy di said..yeah if u wanna know more..ask away..LOL

and if u want to know me ask anyone hum hain kaun LOL

LOLLOL
enjoy ur hot seat

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaaa

CONGOS MRS. AMRITA EIJAAZ KHAN!EmbarrassedTHANKS HUN!
LOL
Hug Hug Hug loweeeee you!!! Hug Hug Hug
love you too yaar!! *hug!*

Wink me has many things to ask you Wink
Big smile but for now, i have only one sawal Big smile
should i be afraid?LOL

on a scale of 1-10, how old is michael jackson's boyfriend?!
Confused
*gasp!* hailaa priya!!ConfusedLOLidk..Confused10? jk
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_kp

congrats amrita. it was fun chattin with u tonight. i will have my questions for u soon...untill then enjoy being the bak bak bakri. Tongueaww same with u too! thanks!

im back, with questionsTonguehehe cant wait..

ur fav actor(one hollywood and one bollywood)?srk-bollywood //hollywood..ben affleck...woo hes so good looking! Embarrassed

ur fav actress(1 holly n 1bolly)? rani-bollywood//? hollywood

ur all time fav movie(holly and bollywood)? the notebook-hollywood// ahh i have so many for bollywood..as much as i loved kkhh, and khnh, id have to say my all time favorite is k3g

ur first frnd on IF? Confused

have u been in love? not yet..

ur fav board game? lol..havent played those in ages..monopoly i guess

ur fav sport? i'm not a sports girl but id say volleyball..i enjoy playing it and tennis is awesome too

ur fav book? oh goodness, idk..too many

book that ur readin rt now? the da vinci code

ur 5 fav songs? ahh, thats so hard! i love all music..i cant chose just 5!

ur fav chocolate? dark

ur fav city in US? manhatten

ur fav city in India? mumbai

5 places that u really want to visit in the world besides India (im not sure, but im guessin ur indian...if ur not then ur homeland) and US? switzerland, london, paris, italy, dubai

hawaii...

ur fav comic character? lol..dont read them

ur fav character in JJKN besides jassi and armaan? haha..shuli..LOLjk..nandu

one scene that jassi and armaan havent been shown to do in jjkn, that u would want to see(ahem, keep it cleanTongue)? haha, good thing u added in the keep it clean..hahaha. jk. hmmm..kiss...like a real kiss...Embarrassed

one character that u would want to play in jjkn besides jassi? hmm..mallika..cause she was married to armaanEmbarrassed

(i wont ask u fav ice cream...coz khush da chor stole itLOL) chocolate!

thats it for now....have fun answerin them.Big smile LOLthat was fun

love,Hug
khair

thanks! take careHug

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

hehehe ammu.......well, firstly, lemme tell everyone that she is quite ashamed of her IDCry haha and i still havent gotten a pm back from sree! and its going to soon change to fading_smilesConfused(lolz, dont wonder why i inserted those similies.....fading smiles is the ID...so the smiles are fadingLOLLOL); right ammu???LOLhehe, thanks for informing everyone buffie

My Questions

1. What do you find so  sexy about ejaz khanBig smileBig smileBig smileomg..everrrrything..his voice,his acting, his hair, his body, his smile, his eyes, his dancing! EVERYTHING!
  2. What do you want to pursue????Where???NYU or in LondonWinkLOLLMAO! watch what u say buff..LOLor ull be in trouble later..anyways, i definitely want to go into medicine at a good university..lets just leave it at thatTongue
  3. What's your funda in lifeTongue
  4. What's your sense of dressing??? casual..cute and sexyEmbarrassedLOL top with nice jeans..blazers..top all off with accessories. i also love wearing traditional indian outfits at family gatherings.
  5. Do you anymore like Iqbal khan???Wink ugh when i see him/hear his name... Angryso the answer is NO, NAHI!LOL
  6. How angry are you that IQ is on KA??AngryAngryufff dont even get me started with that! how dare he take over my eijoo time?! how dare he share the same screen with my eijoo!? argh!Angry!!!!!! (does that answer ur question?LOL)
  7. I say that ejoo cannot actSmile....contradict me in not more than 20 wordsLOLLOLgasp! he can soooooo ACT! have u seeeeeen the emotions he displays?! the crying! the yelling! the romantic dialogues! (sorry cant spell lol) just look at his body language! haillaa i'm going to get u glasses..lolLOLthe man is a hottie that can act!Embarrassed

that's it...and please grill ammu...ask her about her JJKN lowe and the AA lowe haha..oh goodness..

PS..Ammu  thinks that AA is not girly as against what monique thinks..LOLLOLLOLmy AA is nottttttt girly! or feminine!..AngryEmbarrassed

thanks for the question buffie! luv ya!

tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Amuuu!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

Okay so let's get directly to the questions shall we? *rubs hands together with glee*

1. What color do you despise the most?
2. Favorite drink?
3. Favorite game?
4. What book bored you the most?
5. Have you ever eaten an entire box of oreos?
6. What was the scariest moment of your life?
7. What song are you listening to? (or what song did you listen to last?)
8. If you were any color crayon... what color would you be?
9. What do you like about yourself?
10. What do you hate about yourself?

okiieee! I'm done! Big smile

Hug
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluelotus

Congrats Amritha..... thanks! (LOLits amriTa..LOLWink)

Enjoy??????  very much!

I have only one question..

What do you think about IF????i think its pretty awesome..when i'm bored its a place i can come to and plus, i get all the inside scoops and missed epis on IF..its just greatBig smile

thanks dear!

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Ok ammu,here are more

1)did you feel that AA looked really cute in yesterday's episode in the black suitEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ....
2)do you like the stagnant genre of indian music monopolised by the nasal crooning variety of musicians(himesh)
3)Your current favourite song????
4)How much did you cry when amey got out Cry
5)abhishek bacchan or ejaz khan Wink

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moondust

Originally posted by Buffie

PS..Ammu  thinks that AA is not girly as against what monique thinks..LOLLOLLOL

Gahhh!LOL...AA is feminine/girly though!ConfusedTongue..he is not! do i sense a battle coming on?AngryLOLi spy at the saklani residents(as a horse named shoey-who-eats-charmsTongue..ask priya or tikiLOL)..and i happend to eavesdropShockedShockedShocked...what?!on all mr. and mrs smith's conversationsBig smile..Shockedand i happend to hear Apu say these exact same words in the exact same sentenceShocked: "I am girlyEmbarrassed..AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!Thumbs Up"omg..ur too much! my AA would never ever say that!..so you can see, Apu has come out with his true identity to allEmbarrassed...the only true identity he has is his cuuute dimples masculine side! no feminine!AngryLOL

Bufffie, glad you warned meOuch..i was about to ask Ammu the girly questionLOLhaha

Anyhoo!..Big smile

*~Congratz Ammu ji~*HugHugHugthanks jaan!*hug*

You have to sit on the buzz chair for a whole week nowTongueTongueTongue..here are my burning questionsBig smile:okay, here i go..

1. Who do you prefer more: JandA or KandA??Big smileEmbarrassed..you can say either, inspite this being a JJKN forumEmbarrassed..I'd just like to add: KandA ROCKK!Big smileBig smileBig smilehmm, i have been a fan of KandA but then it just got too pathetic and irritating..so i'll go with JandA...theyre toooo cute!Embarrassed

2. Do you like milkshake??TongueTongueTongue..and if yes, what flavour?TongueTongueTongueyes i do, i had one for lunch almost every day..hehe..chocolate milkshakes..mmm..

3. What music do you like?Big smile..aka r'n'b, Hip-Hop, PopLOL...and soTonguewhen i'm in my english music mood, i'll listen to rnb, hip hop, pop, anything but country. Dead but i love love love hindi music, bhangra, and punjabi..theyre fun to dance to. LOL and at night, i like listening to really slow sad love songs..sigh. lol

4. Are you allergic to anything??Ouchyes, you. heheh jk jk jk! i luv ya! LOLEmbarrassedbut seriously, not that i know of. are you?

5. Why don't you think Apu is girly??CryLOLthe guy is anything but girly! we will discuss this in a cool, calm, and mature manner online...LOLhaha lets see how long that lasts..lmao

Happy answering Bakri!Big smilehehe thanks

Have fun on the buzz chairEvil SmileBig smileEvil Smilelol..ur so evil! LOL

Lowe yaTongueHugluwe ya too! *hugs*

-MoniBig smileTongue

Go to top