Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ok ammu,here are more

1)did you feel that AA looked really cute in yesterday's episode in the black suit๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ....
2)do you like the stagnant genre of indian music monopolised by the nasal crooning variety of musicians(himesh)
3)Your current favourite song????
4)How much did you cry when amey got out ๐Ÿ˜ญ
5)abhishek bacchan or ejaz khan ๐Ÿ˜‰

fading_smiles thumbnail
Originally posted by: moondust

Gahhh!๐Ÿ˜†...AA is feminine/girly though!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜›..he is not! do i sense a battle coming on?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†i spy at the saklani residents(as a horse named shoey-who-eats-charms๐Ÿ˜›..ask priya or tiki๐Ÿ˜†)..and i happend to eavesdrop๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...what?!on all mr. and mrs smith's conversations๐Ÿ˜ƒ..๐Ÿ˜ฒand i happend to hear Apu say these exact same words in the exact same sentence๐Ÿ˜ฒ: "I am girly๐Ÿ˜ณ..AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ"omg..ur too much! my AA would never ever say that!..so you can see, Apu has come out with his true identity to all๐Ÿ˜ณ...the only true identity he has is his cuuute dimples masculine side! no feminine!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Bufffie, glad you warned me..i was about to ask Ammu the girly question๐Ÿ˜†haha

Anyhoo!..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*~Congratz Ammu ji~*๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—thanks jaan!*hug*

You have to sit on the buzz chair for a whole week now๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..here are my burning questions๐Ÿ˜ƒ:okay, here i go..

1. Who do you prefer more: JandA or KandA??๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ..you can say either, inspite this being a JJKN forum๐Ÿ˜ณ..I'd just like to add: KandA ROCKK!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒhmm, i have been a fan of KandA but then it just got too pathetic and irritating..so i'll go with JandA...theyre toooo cute!๐Ÿ˜ณ

2. Do you like milkshake??๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..and if yes, what flavour?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›yes i do, i had one for lunch almost every day..hehe..chocolate milkshakes..mmm..

3. What music do you like?๐Ÿ˜ƒ..aka r'n'b, Hip-Hop, Pop๐Ÿ˜†...and so๐Ÿ˜›when i'm in my english music mood, i'll listen to rnb, hip hop, pop, anything but country. ๐Ÿคข but i love love love hindi music, bhangra, and punjabi..theyre fun to dance to. ๐Ÿ˜† and at night, i like listening to really slow sad love songs..sigh. lol

4. Are you allergic to anything??yes, you. heheh jk jk jk! i luv ya! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณbut seriously, not that i know of. are you?

5. Why don't you think Apu is girly??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†the guy is anything but girly! we will discuss this in a cool, calm, and mature manner online...๐Ÿ˜†haha lets see how long that lasts..lmao

Happy answering Bakri!๐Ÿ˜ƒhehe thanks

Have fun on the buzz chair๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ˆlol..ur so evil! ๐Ÿ˜†

Lowe ya๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—luwe ya too! *hugs*

-Moni๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

fading_smiles thumbnail
Originally posted by: Buffie

PS..WHAT DOES "GIRLY" EGGJACTLY MEAN????๐Ÿ˜‰..AMMU OR MONI CAN ANSWER THIS..PREFERABLY MONI๐Ÿ˜† oh i'll tell you what girly means!! girly: adjective. someone who dresses femininely (is there such a word?) perfers feminine clothes, and does things that females usually prefer..aka get their hair done (we know AA does not do that..lmao) and so on...

i totally just made that up..but one things for sure...girly is NOT AA! AA is NOT GIRLY!

fading_smiles thumbnail
Originally posted by: moondust

Buffie, 'girly' is the term referring to a male who acts, dresses and looks like a female..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›. It can either be acts, dresses or looks๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..and AA has got the looks and acts(hence plucks eyebrows) down right๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..this is my definition of 'girly'

Buffindly Schwarz, i would like to see your definition of "girly" please๐Ÿ˜›

where is my bat?!....moni start running!๐Ÿ˜†

Sharmii thumbnail
ok here goes....

one thing you simply love in people..?

armaan or angand? ๐Ÿ˜›

jassi or kripa? ๐Ÿ˜†

ekta ya td? ๐Ÿ˜•

ur thoughts on aryan and juggy... ๐Ÿ˜‰

one thing you detest the most in life?

fading_smiles thumbnail
Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Congratulations Amrita!!! Enjoy your Roller Coaster ride for this week.
My questions:
1. I think JandA can act lot better than KandA. On scale of 1-10 how much you agree with me? 11! haha
2. I heard you are 17 years old? What are you planning to do in near future. Are you going to University, college or work? yes i'm 17..i'm planning to go into medicine..pediatrician..i'm in high school..and no i dont work..i live off dads money๐Ÿ˜†i swear i'm not a brat.i plan on going to a university in about a year or so. eeek! so scared..
3.What hobbies and interests you have, other than watching JJKN and KYPH? ahem ahem, i USED to watch kyph...lol. i love to party, shop, watch movies...yeah typical teenage things.

Thats it for now.
Take care and God bless you. you toooo! thanks! *hug*
Neelam

fading_smiles thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

congo amu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
๐Ÿ‘
LOWE YA!๐Ÿ˜†thanks hun!

okay here are my questions!

1. Who has a hairier chest? Shakti Anand or Iqbal Khan๐Ÿ˜†LMAOO! ๐Ÿ˜† uhh shakti anand?

2. who did u like to see in a speedo...chetan hansraj or amit sareen
๐Ÿ˜‰
hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†fear factor! definitely chetan hansraj! ๐Ÿ˜†

3. your fav ice cream flavour chocolate! (i lowe khairu for this question๐Ÿ˜†)

4. Make a sentence using these words in it - Apu, swimming, whip, screeching, Amu
Apu and Amu (awww that sounds sooo cute! i see some sparks!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ) go swimming and Apu becomes naughty and whips Amu and Amu ends up screeching and makes SS jealous..and they live happily ever after๐Ÿ˜ƒ

5. Whos hotter?  Apu or my Studmaster  ay ay ayyy what am i going to do?! this is a tough one! ๐Ÿ˜† (tough one na, lekin kya kare ๐Ÿ˜†)

6. Name a romantic song that you would lowe to have picturized with you and apu thinking...

7. What does Amrita mean? it means immortality๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

8. What noise does a bakri make? is this a trick question?
9. do you like onion rings and if so, what is your favourite dipping sauce๐Ÿ˜† no i dont...they make my breath smell badlol..๐Ÿ˜†

10. give your favorite thread on JJKN forum ever n please provide a link yaar! i loved the love triangle one..i think most know which one i'm talking about..๐Ÿ˜ณ

11. Has priya ever stolen one of your pink chaadis?๐Ÿ˜†yes!๐Ÿ˜กlol๐Ÿ˜†

12. Who makes a cuter couple? Apu and SS or Apu and the Ba from KK#43๐Ÿ˜† the Ba from KK#43 all the way!! hahaha..suhaag raat! ๐Ÿ˜†

okay thats it for now yaar..i shall be back with more!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ alright, looking forward to them..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒthanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š

fading_smiles thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukh

congrats amrita ๐Ÿ˜Š

aw thanks๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ

fading_smiles thumbnail

thank you puja! im guessing ur a fan of kareena?
fading_smiles thumbnail
Originally posted by: marvelous.malks

My pyaaaaaaarrri Amuuu..!! Congratulationss ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Have an awesome time answering all the questions ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm also coming with them sooon ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Take care for now, Mrs. Ejaz Khan ๐Ÿ˜› 

Mallika~๐Ÿ˜ƒ

my pyaaariiiiii malk!! thanks so much hun! i'm having a blast but my fingers are going to fall off..lol๐Ÿ˜† haha..(mrs. eijaz khan--not mrs. ejaz khan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ)
take care
talk to u soon!
luv ya!