Humse Hai Life

todays episode

barbie984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
pls anyone upload the youtube video of todays episode or written update of todays episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amithu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey.. ðŸ˜Š

Dont have the  video but I can give you the gist of what happened.

- Juno tells Sia that he likes spending time with her and Vish and Pooja see this and Pooja talks against Sia 🤢
- Vish tells Pooja to talk to Sia as she is all alone in elite and noone except for Juno talks to her.. 😡 Dont know whats the intention behind it!
- With the help of Samma sia sends a Note to Raghav calling him to the cafe where she works @ 7:30 that night.
- Raghav starts seeing Sia everywhere after he receives the note
- The precap on thursday where sia was tryin to talk to Raghav romantically was infact Saloni  but Raghav imagines Sia instead 😆
- Raghav tells Saloni about the note and Saloni inisists on going there as there wont be a better place to humiliate Sia.
- Raghav is worried about the note and not understanding Sia and shares this with Juno. Juno laughs it out saying Sia is not like other girls and is very different. 😊

Precap: Sia is waiting in the cafe for Raghav and Raghav comes and Sia feels very happy and her expression changes when Saloni is there too.. 🤢

@Amithu thx dude for short update :)
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey thanks for the update so first scene is arsia scene  yay  me gone seee 
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@amithu: 
Thanks a lot for the short update...Will see first and last scene...😳
amithu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshini1494

@amithu: 

Thanks a lot for the short update...Will see first and last scene...😳

It was my pleasure u guys :)

N yeah.. The arsia scene was really cute.. 😊 Juno asks himself "Kya koi apne friend ko itna jyada pasand kar sakta hai".. Cannot recollect if it happened today but he did question himself 😃 Liked his honesty, usko laga aur bas Sia ki taraf bhag ke bol diya that he likes talkin to her a lot.. 😃
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amithu

It was my pleasure u guys :)

N yeah.. The arsia scene was really cute.. 😊 Juno asks himself "Kya koi apne friend ko itna jyada pasand kar sakta hai".. Cannot recollect if it happened today but he did question himself 😃 Liked his honesty, usko laga aur bas Sia ki taraf bhag ke bol diya that he likes talkin to her a lot.. 😃

thtsss sooo cuteee junooo
phloxy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnku for the update.i missed some parts of the epi.the scene when rAghav hugs juno & says "i hAte girls" was 🤣
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
still i vent seen d epi,.thanxx 4 shrt update,...