India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

gauri hiten fan club (Page 2)

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
wow superv thanx a lot.so sweet HITEN-GAURI bestest forever and ever and ever.GOD BLESS them. Thumbs Up

whimsical_soul Senior Member
whimsical_soul
whimsical_soul

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
its a lovely post guys!
im sure it will bring a smile on every ght fan's face!
keep going
sanchimes Groupbie
sanchimes
sanchimes

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Fire_ice,
Clap thanks a lot for sharing the interview! Clap
innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hmmmmmmm all i can say is You are very smart and nice idea!!
sanaqureshi Goldie
sanaqureshi
sanaqureshi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:55am | IP Logged

not a bad idea wait ill post sumfink i have here azwell...

"Jodi No.1: Hiten and Gauri Tejwani."

When televisions most popular couple got married earlier this year they made headlines.Gauri Pradhan and Hiten Tejwani televisions favorite Jodi were madly in love. And make no bones about it here is their story:

How we met:

" We first met in Hyderabad around four years ago for the shooting of the Breeze ad film," reminisces Hiten.

" I am introvert and take some time to be friends--so it wasn't love at first sight for me," reveals the Virgo girl. However Hiten admits to liking her from first day itself. " We hardly spoke during the shoot nor did we keep in touch later...but our paths crossed again," he says with a smile.

Destiny had other plans:

The duo met in July 2001 when they were paired opposite each other in Balaji T.V serial "Kutumb". "During the initial shootings of "Kutumb", we were just on hello-hi terms. We would be shooting for long hours and since it was a family serial, there was lots of cast members on the sets as well," tells Gauri.

But gradually they started becoming friends. " He has a very caring nature and would really look after me on the sets. Since I am a fussy " eater he would really cajole me to try out different things from his Tiffin," says Gauri, getting nostalgic.

" A lot of people are in awe of her but that's just a shell; the real Gauri is very sensitive, loving and responsible. She goes out of the way for those whom she loves," says Hiten about his lady love.

It takes two to tango:

Gauri is a Virgo and Hiten is a Piscean. Both say that they balance each other. " We may not get everything but have a lot in common and share the same values and are both very grounded and attached to our roots," remarks Gauri.
While Hiten is emotional, Gauri is the more practical one. She love Chinese and he can eat almost everything." He's very non-fussy and laidback, while I am the hot headed one and can be impulsive at sometimes," says Gauri of her hubby Hiten.

Gauri loves reading, and going to the movies while Hiten enjoys working and spending time with his close friends

Saying, "I do!"

By mid-2002 televisions most popular couple were in love.

According to Hiten," we wanted to tie the knot this year. Our families were really looking forward to it and both of us wanted to as well. we are both very simple people and we wanted the wedding to be the same. Hence it was a very small affair with just close friends and relatives in attendance," The traditional Mahraashtrian ceremony took place in Gauri's hometown in Pune on April 29th, 2004 and was followed up by a reception in Mumbai for friends and well-wishers on May 9th, 2004.

While they were playing star-crossed lover on-screen in the popular serial "Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi", in real they are blissfully married.

"Marriage has given us the stability we needed. It has brought us even closer,"

What is one thing we don't know about Gauri, that Hiten can tell us? "She is very accident prone," he says," During our honey-moon in Koso-Mui (Thailand) she fell in the swimming pool and broke her toe (ouch!!!!). Her toe had to be operated and she was in soo much pain that I could not bare it (bechara),"
" I can't help it, accidents happen to me. Wasn't our first meeting for the add film an accident?" says Gauri.

"Yes a very beautiful one (how sweet and i would like to add the best accident)!" retorts Hiten in his trademark style.

Smile

Edited by sanaqureshi - 21 March 2006 at 1:00am
sanaqureshi Goldie
sanaqureshi
sanaqureshi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged

oh i have sum more azwell!!!

Interview: Telly Cahkar.

Interview:Telly chakar

"Telly Chakar home."

" Its the best thing that can ever happen to anybody, and it is especially nicer if you marry someone you love.."-Gauri Pradhan

While she adds final touches to her make-up, Hiten chuckles, "She's very particular about everything. Not just at home, but even if we are living in a hotel room, she would want everything to be prim and proper. I have to keep reminding her that it is just a hotel room." "Hmmm....," pouts Gauri, "That's the way I am. After all, I am an army officer's daughter."

Says Gauri," We were doing an ad film for Rajeev Menon in Hyderabad, and I saw Hiten at the airport. I was reading a book. He was chewing gum and I said to myself, "Oh no, not one of those types." We didn't even talk to each other. when i was rehearsing the next day, he came up to me and said 'Keep it up,' and I thought, 'who the hell is he to tell me to keep it up?'"

Laughs Hiten, ' Well she looks like the type who concentrates on work and reads a book- she was really a girl with attitude. We parted ways without speaking to each other.'

But destiny hand brought them back together on the "Kutumb" sets. Gauri had returned after a US shoot and accepted "Kutumb". 'I asked Ekta, who's the guy opposite me and she told me it's Hiten Tejwani. Initially, I couldn't place him but later I figured that he is the same guy, and I felt, "Chalo, at least his a nice guy to work with."

the romance took time to blossom. Gauri didn't speak to Hiten for the next six months, burying her head in a book between shots, while he chattered and cracked jokes. Hiten smiles his shy smile," People asked me how i could do scenes with her as she neither smiled nor spoke. There were others who thought we were seeing each other; since the chemistry on-screen was terrific. But we new nothing was really happening." He took it upon himself to make her laugh- the only girl on the sets unresponsive to his jokes.

Gauri has no qualms about her attitude and in fact, flaunts it ,'I don't talk to people unless i like them, and unless they talk to me. It was only at the end of one year that we started talking to each other and seeing each other formally.' holding her hand Hiten the lover coos, 'We never spoke about marriage and no had to propose, but we were serious about each other. It's just that we were giving each other time. I didn't tell my parents about it till i was sure. about it myself.'

'Though my parents are pretty liberal, I knew marriage would be the next thing on the cards as soon as i told them!'

The couple had a Mahraashtrian wedding in Pune and later a reception in Mumbai.

so, how's life after marriage, we ask the glowing couple. Have things changed for them? 'It's the best thing that can happen to anybody. and then it's even nicer if you marry someone who you love,' gushes Hiten.

The spot boy interrupts to announce a shot, and the two leave off their affectionate parries for a fifteen minute sequence. Back to the make-up room, Gauri starts from were she left off. ' Marriage for me is understanding and commitment. But nothing has really changed after marriage, except that Hiten has to come home by ten at night, no matter what. We have a twenty hour work week contract for "Kyunki..", but they always want more of your time. You have to put your foot down as these years are never going to come back.'

Gauri believes in doing one serial at a time. The offers are many but she'd rather spend the time with family and friends. Talk about insecurity where characters are being replaced by younger characters, she says" I think in a film you are more insecure." " you could be doing one film and than sitting at home. But here you know the serial will go on for a year. Plus the money is good," she reasons herself.

If you are too choosy, we probe, than why did you do the Pan Parag ad together? Explains Gauri," I dint want to do it initially, but Hiten convinced me into doing it." Hiten rushes to the defense, "It's not a tobacco or alcoholic product, it's just a Pan masaala. After all it was only a days work, so we took the money and forgot it."

The Paan parag ad was about the rarest thing that Hiten could convince his wife about, one guesses. Her pert chin is set as she maintains, "What I have been very clear from day one is that I will not change my decision for anyone, unless there is a good enough reason. You can't make a person change their decision just because you married to that person."
Do you shop for each other we ask? Hiten laughs," I shop for her, and her only." Adds Gauri, "I have to shop for him because he is not particularly interested in shopping. In fact even on-screen he is not bothered about his clothes and stuff. But Hiten is very romantic as he gifted me a diamond ring because I lost mine while shooting in South Africa."

Smile hope u enjoyed it if it haznt been posted!
dhanu Groupbie
dhanu
dhanu

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged
F:\My Pictures\12sld5.jpg
F:\My Pictures\gauri-.jpg
dhanu Groupbie
dhanu
dhanu

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Go to top