India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Shwetha’s Sri Lankan Visit.

thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:09am | IP Logged

I got a new pic of her when she arrived here On last Saturday.  We are awaitng more pics.  She   Came to Colombo by a motorcade  from the airport.
Lots of SriLankan fans  gathered around her vehicle to signup  souniers, and offer flowers.  Her daughter too  waving the  crouds. Nice kid. She wore nice Gold and yellow saree to arrive at the Hotel where she reside at Colombo viewing  Galle face grounds And oceans.  Name  is Taj Samudra. Reminds  the name  Taj Mahal.
          She Watched the SriLanka vs Pakistan    cricket match    held at   our capital city .   She   was very happy  about the fans   who loved her so much and   kept smiling all the time.  Ppl  appriciated  that if she came with Anu or Bajaj  as  couple much better.   LOLLOLLOL   Bec all  love that couple,
 Mainly her fans, 
           Shwetha  performed  at the concert named  "Praveena"  held  at    Colombo  last night.   She wore a gleaming  salmon pink saree for the reception.  She has some extraordinery  color, size and  figure  and of course  dancing  ability ,  which you  can't  see within  Prerna.

Edited by thakshila smith - 20 March 2006 at 12:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakkanafarzana4shweta

Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thakshila smith

I got a new pic of her when she arrived here On last Saturday.  We are awaitng more pics.  She   Came to Colombo by a motorcade  from the airport.
Lots of SriLankan fans  gathered around her vehicle to signup  souniers, and offer flowers.  Her daughter too  waving the  crouds. Nice kid. She wore nice Gold and yellow saree to arrive at the Hotel where she reside at Colombo viewing  Galle face grounds And oceans.  Name  is Taj Samudra. Reminds  the name  Taj Mahal.
          She Watched the SriLanka vs Pakistan    cricket match    held at   our capital city .   She   was very happy  about the fans   who loved her so much and   kept smiling all the time.  Ppl  appriciated  that if she came with Anu or Bajaj  as  couple much better.   LOLLOLLOL   Bec all  love that couple,
 Mainly her fans, 
           Shwetha  performed  at the concert named  "Praveena"  held  at    Colombo  last night.   She wore a gleaming  samon pink saree for the reception.  She has some extraordinery  color, size and  figure  and of course  dancing  ability ,  which you  can't  see within  Prerna.

thanks 4 sharingClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shweta

nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:42am | IP Logged
i cant c the pic,i wanna see, she is very beautifull

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shweta

thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged
see my avatar. She is Shwetha Thiwari.
amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

i cant c the pic,i wanna see, she is very beautifull

just look at Thakshi's avtaar...

amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:52am | IP Logged
hey... thakshi u forgot to say aomething abt the interview Brian and Sampath had wid her....

Guys, she told us that she loves cricket... and since she is so busy wont get much time to watch matches... but she does get scores fm her friends in the KZK set.... she told us that " My heart will go on" is her fav english song.. and she likes " i will always love you" by Witney Huston too... she also said that she washes her face thrise a day and drinks lots of water... but she doesn't excersize.. or diet...
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:01am | IP Logged

I missed that scenes Amali. I couldn't reply you bec Am typing this topic. You know the ppl who sponsored Shwetha treated her very grand level. Presidents wife Lady Shiranthi and Arjuna came for the concert. Her costume was bright red. My     ................ I was in heavens.
I recall Mahvish told about Bombshell.She was like that in red.   LOL .They r well trained dancers dear.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Please do put up the pictures in the forum whenever possible!! Seems like she had royal treatment in SL!! Sweet!!

Go to top