Debate Mansion

Homeopathy believers - plz answer

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This is another situation . Lets say You have a chronic problem for which you are taking homeopathy for the last 2 years .Your Dr believes you will be cured . But when you ask when.................Last 2 years he says the same thing ?Nothing !! He never answers (using a subtle evasive manner) . And says every body has a different constution and homeopathy reacts differently with every one ........so can't say

Now my question to the Homeopathy believers is : Can Homeopathy give you at least some approximate idea how soon you will be cured ?Even broad guide line say 1- 4 years ,or 4- 6 years ???????????

Or can you take it for infinite number of years and homeopathy is too vague, you never know when will you get o.k ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont really support the whole homeopathy stuff a lot.. though i prefer using herbal stuff when it comes to taking care of my face and skin or hair...other wise dont really approve of it!!

I think it takes tooooooooo long to provide relief from a disease and it may work effectively for some but not for others.
sowmyaa thumbnail
I am not much homeopathy fan...i would rather go Ayurvedic than homeopathy. I would think it should give some amount of time. I know Ayurvedic medicines takes long time to prove themselves, but still 2 yrs is a long period, ofcourse depending upon illness. I would suggest to take second openion or third in homeopathy itself so you know if what you are taking and course you are into is going in right track.
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Homeopathy is the sort of thing that requires you to change your entire lifestyle in order to see nay results. For example, you cannot simply take the medication yet continue eating as you please. One needs to modulate diets and lifestyles.

Homeopathy also requires one to have faith in order to see a difference. It takes a lot of courage and mental strength to not fall back onto alopathic medication if you don't see anticipated results almost immediately.

Also, if a sickness is too far gone, homeopathic medication is almost definately not going to work as with homeopathic meds, one generally would get worse, build up immunisation and then get better. But of course if you are in the very late stages of sickness ike cancer, arthiritis, etc, the chances of seeing results whilst on hoeopathic meds are slim indeed.

A lot depends on one's attitude and responses. The power of anything, be it education, medication, or anything lies in the mind.

Then I'd like to bring up mind power - it all depends on the belief that you have. If you have no regard what-so-ever for homeopathy, it will NOT work.
I don't know if anyone is aware of Brandon Bay's "The Journey". It is about a woman who was diagnosed with cancer and aften after being told that she has --- time to live she consequently willed herself to overcome her illness. She changed her lifestyle and her diets, to the people in her life and most of all her ATTITUDE towards life. She now is absolutely healthy with no lingering effects of her disease and she gives courses, etc on how she overcame death. (may be a bit egotistical, but hell, she faced down cancer and lived to tell the tale!!!)
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Thx for the response guys !! I was thinking on the same lines , but wondering if i was correct .
Signora2 thumbnail
SCientific community in UK after a prolonged study has has given thumbs down to it. In that sense it is just a placebo kind of thing
I had taken the treatment for tonsils and was cured, due to the medicines I did not have to undergo operation. In certain diseases it is effective, yeah u got to follow the instructions carefully what time u eat the medicines and the diet . Also the treatment takes a long time to show results.     
poohbear thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i do beleive in homopathy but see there are different doses and different doctors give different amounts mostly to be able to make money, but i know that it also depends on our body whether or not it responds to the medicine
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
being a prctitioner in allopah medicine, i am yet to find any scientific basis behind the treatment of homeopathy. some argue about ionic doses, etc, bu i am yet to find any conclusive evidence in it.