uncnqrd thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
and yea.. we will all try and keep that a secret !

if you secretly admire someone on India Forum.. or any other virtual portal.. heres a chance to say ... YOU DO !

keep it a secret.. if you want.. naam lene ki koi jaroorat nahin hai,
if u are ever so skeptical .. but just say... YES I DO !!

thats it.. it aint that bad after all.. is it?

chalo main shuruaat karta hoon... YES I DO !!     
     ðŸ˜‰ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalishhh thumbnail
😆 😆 😆

amit u post some "mad" funny topics 😆

hmm chalo ill admit it, I DO 😆
aashiq2005 thumbnail
Although the list runs long, for the sake of brevity I will enlist the top 5

1. Kishore Bhakta- for his knowledge and humility
2. AD - for his affable demeanour and spectrum of thoughts
3. APPA-RAO- for his straight, no-nonsense talk
4. Payalissh- for her bubbly persona and of course infinite gyan on movie dialogues
5. Awww- for ensuring unity in diverse forum.

Funniest line I read on this forum was from ManmohanSingh in response to someone's question on whether Debo can sing songs sung by Vineet

"Gayega Gayega zaroor gayega, teri baap ki shaadi mein gayege, you are also invited to listen to it"

giggles_2005 thumbnail
I do.... ADwarkanath for the left with a BANG and came back with a BANG..of the year! 😉
Bratati_0712 thumbnail
I DO
but only my vinit 😳
sorry he isnt a part of IF 😭
Miss Defect thumbnail
I do quite a few people for their excellent knowledge os singing But I would take the name of two persons here,...

1) ADWARKANATH - I know that our thoughts never matches with eachother. He was always against Vinit and I Like vinit a lot. But still Frankly speaking I was amazed to see such a member who speaks with interesting logic. I dont like u adwarkanathji I respect u. I think my life will be honoured if I could ever touch ur feet for once...
2) VINIT_FAn - For her love for Vinit. I wish u will get him
Miss Defect thumbnail
I do quite a few people for their excellent knowledge os singing But I would take the name of two persons here,...

1) ADWARKANATH - I know that our thoughts never matches with eachother. He was always against Vinit and I Like vinit a lot. But still Frankly speaking I was amazed to see such a member who speaks with interesting logic. I dont like u adwarkanathji I respect u. I think my life will be honoured if I could ever touch ur feet for once...
2) VINIT_FAn - For her love for Vinit. I wish u will get him
makaveli313 thumbnail
yes i do!!!... i mean every1... but some1 else in this forum is specialll... if that person is readin it ... u noe it's u!!
uncnqrd thumbnail
adwarakanath seems to be takin the lead...hehe ..nice !
a_b thumbnail
guys no touching feet he is a teen and is quite friendly