Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sneha is now in trouble and i know she will start hating SHARAD after she will findout tha truth?In that situation it is obvously they will separate wid oneanother. duu guys think that after a few time ,a man will take his entry (hu will just like bajaj )in sneha's life and will she marry him like her mom did?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amali2305 thumbnail
yeh... dont no whether he'll be like Bajaj... no one can be like him.... but there will be someone for sneha..anyway she should be seperated from that stupid Sharad ....
Dazzler23 thumbnail
ya i know nobody can b like him he is so sweet 😳 .................................but a little bit!!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lolzzz ronitfan1..tell us some nickname by which we can refer to you:)
I agree with you. Personally,I have NO expectations from the idiotic Sneha Basu turned Gupta but I DO hope she leaves Sharad when she comes to find the truth about him...

No-body can be even half as good as Rishabh but yeh- we can expect some third person in their story!
rickwean thumbnail
One of you needs to change her id or say the nick! it's funny your usernames are like siamese twins!!

I also don't care about mrs.sneha gupta..the way she's been misbehaving lately, a big hypocrite, her char is down in the drains...don't feel sympathy for her at all. Let her live alone and suffer for all I care.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think that the fact that sneha and sharad got married so quickly is indication of the fact that they aren't meant to be together...ekta likes given her "true-love" couples lots of kasautis..on the scale of anu-prerna, bajaj-prerna and mukti-prem etc. so it was kinda fishy when she didn't do the same with prerna's daughter...the supposed main character after the leap...so i think there WILL be a new guy who will be much better for sneha and will come soon or after sharad has gone to jail...at least i hope there will be...
gauri_hiten thumbnail
she will have some third partner in her lyf.
amali2305 thumbnail
sharad will end up behind bars... and sneha will be disappeared like kasak and tanisha... 😆 😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: psawyer

i think that the fact that sneha and sharad got married so quickly is indication of the fact that they aren't meant to be together...ekta likes given her "true-love" couples lots of kasautis..on the scale of anu-prerna, bajaj-prerna and mukti-prem etc. so it was kinda fishy when she didn't do the same with prerna's daughter...the supposed main character after the leap...so i think there WILL be a new guy who will be much better for sneha and will come soon or after sharad has gone to jail...at least i hope there will be...

yeah i agree with ya thats wot i think as well
suki11 thumbnail
I fink that sneha will have a new man in her life 2. But i don't fink its gna be sum new character.
Seriously i don't why but i jus keep finking that sneha an sharvan r gna get together. I know its stupid, i mean sharvan is already married 2 tanisha an in luv with kasak. But i still fink its gna happen. Im guessing that when sneha an sharvan fall 4 each other it will mark the return of kasak, an the next big love triangle in kzk. Sneha/Sharvan/Kasak.