India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Did u notice that..... (Page 2)

QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
cool down - she only made a comment because of the words of the song.

Esti aunty

QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sajibabe

kavya& pammi forever it's disgusting how you along with ekta sport the theory that marriage is a joke. get divorce when you feel like it & anjali can tell yug she loves him, then make mockry ofd the whole thing. true love my foot never trusted anjali, insulted her in court, left her to die on the road, kicked her out & then slept with pammi to prove a point. no way anjali deserves far better & i hope she gets paired with iqbal. anjali should do what she says this time for once & leave ved kavya & pammi as family. anjali has any self respect she will never go back to kavya & if ekta has brains she will never reunite them

In that case kekta might as well change the title or close the show.

Esti aunty

u_rabia Goldie
u_rabia
u_rabia

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged
LOL LOL
Noor.T IF-Rockerz
Noor.T
Noor.T

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:58am | IP Logged
perrrrrrrrrleeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeee !! kavya n pammi together is like like ermmm like me not luving kavya !!so now admit it dat kavya and pammi dont go together ! Wink Wink Wink
Noor
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hehehhe got a good feeling now kavya n anjali will get back together Smile Smile Smile
xxs.sxx Senior Member
xxs.sxx
xxs.sxx

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Whats so obad bout that kavya and pammi make a good couple not angali ewww shes fat!!
rocker IF-Rockerz
rocker
rocker

My Perfect Valentines Contest

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
lolz ..cabt say anything abt that Embarrassed
Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern

Mr Extraordinaire

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I don't understand.

Yes, this is a TV show but ...

The people who want to see Kavya with Pammi ... have you never been in love with anyone? And if you have loved someone with your heart and soul then have you been separated from them by time, circurmstances and people plotting against you? I hope to God not because I won't be hearing such ridiculous things.

I cannot even begin to understand.

Just b/c people make mistakes and have misunderstandings (which are created by 3-4 people planning around them), does not mean that they do not belong together and do not love each other.

We love those the most that can make us cry. Kavya and Anjali - they do truly love each other. Relationships that do not include pain and sorrow and angst are not worthwhile. They are meaningless. They do not touch the heart or soul. That was, is and will be Kavya's relationship to Pammi. Meaningless.

Forcing someone to stay with someone else just because they took seven rounds (against their wishes) around a fire is plain ridiculous. I cannot believe people living in this century can actually "think" in that manner.

Go to top