Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys

ekta is showing tht kashish is preg but its like they dont show it coz i mean it like she is not taking any care yeai know she on normal routine n its the initail stage so not mre precautions r necessary but she never thinks abt it n when charu told them to unite then too nietehr tushaar nor did kashihs thuought about baby or anything

i think ekta for got tht she showed kashish pregnant................lol 😳

share ur viewsπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you . Its like ekta forgot her lead was pregnant. lol. kinda funny. πŸ‘ but....i think not for long. i have this feeling that kartik is going to by the first person to find out kashish is pregnant. and that might be just the thing to bring them closer. πŸ˜‰ lol. what do you think?
Deeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RAJEEVforAAMNA

hey guys

ekta is showing tht kashish is preg but its like they dont show it coz i mean it like she is not taking any care yeai know she on normal routine n its the initail stage so not mre precautions r necessary but she never thinks abt it n when charu told them to unite then too nietehr tushaar nor did kashihs thuought about baby or anything

i think ekta for got tht she showed kashish pregnant................lol 😳

share ur viewsπŸ˜›

this is nothing new wid eekta..🀒🀒🀒

she always does tht wid all her shows..

your tummy comes out at 3 months only...

Kashish must b atleast 5 months pregnant.. and yet she has such a gud figure.......

these sisters have wierd pregnancies...πŸ˜•

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
ekta is planning to do her fav job ...got it ......miscarriage ..due to irresponsibility of some one important kashish this tie ....sujal(raj) last time ...dont know who would be next .....another time πŸ˜†
tisshgna thumbnail
miscarriage??? πŸ˜• ........not agn......yaar phir leap ke baad kya dikhayenge 😑 😑 ....no youngsters only oldies 🀒 🀒
Hayaa.m thumbnail
well this is ekta's normal routine of carrying pregnancies for years without change in figure remember mehak pregnancies πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . i think might be she forgets and when suddenly she remembers than she first do Godh bharai and then finally miscarriage. how pathetic 😑 😑 😑     
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Well this is nothing new.In all of her serials you will find the same thing.Next thing you will know kashish will have a miscarriage.
Deeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Well this is nothing new.In all of her serials you will find the same thing.Next thing you will know kashish will have a miscarriage.

I swear...

illogical multiplied into illogical million times would be equal to ekta's serials...

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deeya

this is nothing new wid eekta..🀒🀒🀒

she always does tht wid all her shows..

your tummy comes out at 3 months only...

Kashish must b atleast 5 months pregnant.. and yet she has such a gud figure.......

these sisters have wierd pregnancies...πŸ˜•

I totally agree with u....ekta shows her heroin preggy whenever needed...and forgets after a few episodes of main ma banney wale hoon types🀒
u_rabia thumbnail
i totally agree with you .