Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Richard Harris Competition - Task 1! (Page 2)

albusdumbledore IF-Dazzler
albusdumbledore
albusdumbledore

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged
hey when r da results......

tejas

madzaboutchoc IF-Dazzler
madzaboutchoc
madzaboutchoc

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 2:39am | IP Logged
'RICHARD HARRIS' THIS NAME IS FAMILIAR TO ME ONLY WHEN HE STARTED PLAYING THE CHARACTER OF DUMBLEDORE.HE WAS BEST SUITED TO THE ROLE OF DUMBLEDORE AND THE NEW DUMBLEDORE JUST CANT FIT THE BILL.BY READING HIS BIOGRAPHY ONE CAN FEEL THAT HE LOVES CHILDREN AS HE WOULD NOT HAVE PLAYED THE CHRACTER OF DUMBLEDORE IN A MOVIE LIKE HARRY POTTER WHICH APPEALS MOSTLY CHILDREN.

"I'm not interested in reputation or immortality or things like that...I don't care what I'm remembered for. I don't care if I'm remembered. I don't care if I'm not remembered. I don't care why I'm remembered. I genuinely don't care."

THIS ABOVE QOUTE JUST TELLS US ABOUT HIS GREAT PERSONALITY. HE DID NOT JOIN THE MOVIES JUST TO GAIN FAME AND REPUTATION BUT TO QUENCH HIS THIRST FOR ART AND ENTERTAIN HIS AUDIENCE.

HE IS A GREAT FIGURE AND ONE CANNOT DESCRIBE HIM A FEW LINES WHICH WILL FALL SHORT FOR HIS ILLUSTRIOUS CAREER.HE FACED MANY DIFFICULTIES IN HIS LIFE AND COULD NOT FULFILL HIS DREAM OF MAKING BIG AS A RUGBY PLAYER
   BUT HE DID NOT LOSE HEART AND WENT ON TO LEARN HI CRAFT AT THE LONDON ACADEMY OF MUSIC AND DRAMATIC ART
THIS IS NO LESS ACHIEVEMENT BUT THE TURNING POINT OF HIS LIFE.  SCORING MANY OSCAR NOMINATIONS HE PLAYED ROLESWHICH WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AND THE CHARACTER OF HEADMASTER ALBUS DUMBLEDORE WAS ANOTHER MILESTONE IN HIS ILLUSTRIOUS CAREER.EVEN WHILE HE WAS SUFFERING FROM A FATAL DISEASE HE DID NOT SIT IDLE BUT PORTRAYED THE ROLE OF ALBUS DUMBLEDORE WITH SAME VIGOUR AND ZEAL.

HIS GREATNESS CAN BE APTLY SUMMED AS A MAN WHO WAS HUMILITY IN HIMSELF AND WENT ON TO OVERCOME ALL HIS FEARS AND APPREHENSIONS WHICH IS REALLY COMMENDABLE.HE REALLY WAS A GREAT PERSON.
You Are The Man

Edited by ronitroy_ria - 09 April 2006 at 2:46am
madzaboutchoc IF-Dazzler
madzaboutchoc
madzaboutchoc

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 3:00am | IP Logged

IF I COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND MEET RICHARD HARRIS THEN I DONT THINK THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO EVEN SPEAK AND WOULD BE TONGUE TIED.HE BEING SUCH A GREAT PERSONALITY I'LL JUST BE AWESTRUCK BY HIS SUPERIORITY AND GREAT PERFORMANCE

BUT IF I HAD TO QUESTION HIM THEN I WOULD CERTAINLY ASK HIM THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS

1.IF YOU WERE A YOUNG BOY AND YOU HAD THE OPTION OF PLAYING EITHER HARRY OR RON THEN WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

2.IF YOU REALLY WERE DUMBLEDORE IN REAL LIFE AND WERE THE ONLY WIZARD WHOM VOLDEMONT THEN WHAT WOULD YOU FEEL?

3.WHY DID YOU REFUSE TO PLAY THE CHARACTER OF DUMBLEDORE?

4.WHAT WERE YOUR THOUGHTS WHEN YOU COULD NOT BE A RUGBY PLAYER AND HAD TO SWITCH TO DRAMA?

Go to top