munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Have u guys noticed that Shubra sometimes has yellow eyes or is it just me, that really freeks me out sometimes.🤢🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanya_s thumbnail

Earlier she used to have...and it was coz she had jaundice..now I dont see yellow eyes.
skemona thumbnail
😆 her eyes did look a bit scary 🤢 😕 but now is much better = ) 😆 😆 😆
stinky_pinky thumbnail
Yup i noticed it. i thot she was upposed to have been portrayed as the green-eyed monster, out of jealousy of her sister. i dint know she had jaundice. oops. 😳 😕
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She used to have yellow eyes, but not now.
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: stinky_pinky

Yup i noticed it. i thot she was upposed to have been portrayed as the green-eyed monster, out of jealousy of her sister. i dint know she had jaundice. oops. 😳 😕

😆 Didnt know that either thanks for telling

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok, thats old new, can we not bring it up plz. Cuz sum of us mite have a jaudice prob coughMEcough and don't like it when its pointed out.
canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah She does have yellow eyes.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She had jaundice last year and so her eyes were really yellow.Poor girl.She seemes to have recovered and here is wishing her good health and achchi behen ka role 😃
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperGrl126301

ok, thats old new, can we not bring it up plz. Cuz sum of us mite have a jaudice prob coughMEcough and don't like it when its pointed out.

oh i m sorry didnt know it was actually a bimari i just though it was something u got at birth or something. sorry if i hurt u.🤢