Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Shweta-Ronit ki unHoli haathapai (Page 4)

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:47am | IP Logged

I was wondering about that too!! They published the same story twice!! This one had more spice in it!! The panga with the AD as well...and what kind of color were they using that it stuck to her face!! LOL LOL LOL

thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Do not know what type of noun she will use this time. Spare him Prerna. not one color.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged

I know Thakshi!!
amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by thakshila smith

Do not know what type of noun she will use this time. Spare him Prerna. not one color.

I f she is gonna use bad words to my ronit sir... i sware she will hv to pay for it...Angry. Angry lucky she has gone to india back... otherwise i would hv ..... dont want to say it here... our friend rick will get mad at me....LOLLOLLOL

gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Whatz rong with dis lady? Angry
Why does she always have to complain..
N this cud have been finished in the industry n y is she spreading it..UFFFF...this lady Confused
hamzy IF-Dazzler
hamzy
hamzy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jingle

Shweta-Ronit ki unHoli haathapai<STARTARTICLETITLE><FONT =link>   By: <STARTAUTHOR>Tushar Joshi<STARTAUTHOR> <STARTPHOTOGRAPHER><!-- PHOTOGRAPHER --><STARTPHOTOGRAPHER>   <FONT =textgry><DATE>March 20, 2006<DATE>
<HR width=445 color=#e8e8e8 noShade SIZE=1>

<TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width=458>
<T>
<TR>
<TD><STORYTAG>
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=5 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD>

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>
<TABLE height=63 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width=100 align=left bgColor=#efefef>
<T>
<TR>
<TD>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=100 align=left bgColor=#ffffff>
<T>
<TR>
<TD>[IMG]hspace=0 src="http://web.mid-day.com/ArticleImages/images68/Shweta-Ro nit1.jpg" align=left border=1></TD></TR></T></TABLE>&l t;/TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=middle><FONT face=Verdana color=#4f4f4f size=1>Shweta Tiwari (left) and Ronit Roy</TD></TR></T></TABLE>Even though Holi is over, the colour on Shweta Tiwari's face has yet to fade. The actress had a fight with co-star Ronit Roy on the Kasautii Zindagii Kay sets on Friday evening, when a routine shoot turned into a major fiasco. The scene required Roy to put some colour on Tiwari, but she claims he went overboard and stuffed her mouth and ears with gulal. "I don't know why he did that. All that was asked of him was to apply minimal colour on me. But Ronit was in the mood to play Holi and was running around the sets dousing everyone with colour," says Shweta. 'I pushed him'Is it true that she punched him? "If someone comes and douses you with colour zabardasti, against your wishes, will you stay quiet? Of course I pushed him, but anyone in my place would do that. I definitely didn't punch him, as he claims," she says.Tiwari now is shooting in Sri Lanka for a commercial, "The colour is still on my face and despite bathing, isn't going away. I had made it clear that I had to leave that day for Sri Lanka, and was trying to shoot as much as possible. In fact, our director had strictly instructed Ronit to be careful in applying colour on me, despite which he did this," she says. Adds a source who witnessed the incident, "Ronit already had a wrist injury a few days back. I saw Shweta pushing him and asking him to back off. From where I was standing, I couldn't see any punching." Set witnessesTiwari says the entire Kasautii set was witness to what transpired. "Why don't you go on the set and talk to people. They know who did what. I don't want to give undue importance to the person or the incident." Meanwhile, Ronit's sole comment was, "I don't want to talk about Shweta Tiwari."

</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD><!--include virtual="/includes/article_ad.inc" -->
<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff height=38 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=419 bgColor=#fde0b9>
<T>
<TR>
<TD>

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>Ronit's panga with Kasautii ADAfter we spoke to Shweta on the phone, Subhash, an assistant director with Kasautii Zindagii Kay, came on the line and said that Ronit had become violent with him, too. "Ronit wanted to apply colour on me. I ran away because I don't enjoy Holi. His driver ran after me, and when Ronit came close, his driver told him that I had told him, 'Tu Ronit Roy ka driver zaroor hoga, lekin mera kya ukhad lega?' At this, Ronit got provoked."But Ronit denied any incident with Subhash. Then Subhash again came on the line; this time, he recanted. "No violence happened with me. Everything is fine here," he said.

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>(With inputs by Vickey Lalwani)

</TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD>< ;/TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T ></TABLE>

thx for the info
eternaldreamer Senior Member
eternaldreamer
eternaldreamer

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged
seriously is that woman mental or something

Forever she is fighting with someone or the other, GOD save the poor men at KZK sets, here is this crazy woman who cant understand that at HOLI shoots ppl do throw colour around...

Just throw her out of this serial, I want plastic surgery.......
saima_qureshi Goldie
saima_qureshi
saima_qureshi

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
COOL YAAR ETERNAL WOH KHUD TO NAHI KARTI AUS KO EKTA JI KAHATI HAIN AUS KI (EKTA) KI PLASTIC SURGERY KARNI CHAHIYA LOL

Go to top