Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

new to KZK

Shezaadi Goldie
Shezaadi
Shezaadi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Hey all,

Well I'm new to the KZK forum. I had watched this show rly long ago, when it first started with my cuzins, but we don't get Star Plus where I live. I just started watchng it on the pc like 2 weeks back or so and just wanted to ask if someone can help me out with the present situation of the show.

K so this is what I understand from what I've seen:

The show has obviously taken a leapEmbarrassed, There's this whole new generation, right now the story is revolving around Mukti who is (correct me if I'm wrong) some servant's daughter. Mukti has been raped by Sharad who is Sneha's husband. I don't know who's daughter Sneha isConfused

And I'm not sure but is there some love story thing between Mukti and Prem??                                        

So yeah that's pretty much all I rly know, I'd really appreciate it if someone can briefly fill me in on the story. Thanks a lot. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedSmile

Areej

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
hey areej!

welcome to IF! have a blast here!

btw this is aakriti Smile
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hullo Areej! Welcome to IF and have fun posting here!

Rick here! Where did you stop watching? Try reading the updates, will help you out! Else we can give u a brief summary!
mandeep89 Groupbie
mandeep89
mandeep89

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
hi Tongue n welcome 2 IF
sneha is prerna n anurag's daughter
mukti used 2 lik prem but now hates him b/c she found out dat he was jus usin her
prem n sharad r in on da whole rape thing; prem is helpin sharad cover up
hope dat helps if u hav any other questions jus ask
Shezaadi Goldie
Shezaadi
Shezaadi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Aakriti, Rick, and Mandeep,

Thanks for replying, rly appreciate it.
So as I said I watched the show really really long ago, I left off at the start, i think at that time it was anuragh and prerna. Now i've seen it's Mr.Bajaj(I love him!!) and Prerna.

A quick question is Prem like evil or something?? Confused
because from what I've been watching he doesn't seem to really care about his sister or anyone else that much. Confused

Oh yeah and I think Prem n Mukti were on one of the PKP episodes. I was just wondering if anyone had that video. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Sorry if i'm bugging u Embarrassed , It's just been rly long since I've watched this show and I'm sorta lost.

Thanks

Areej
hamzy IF-Dazzler
hamzy
hamzy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
hi areej welcome to if. Clap
amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:58am | IP Logged
hi areej welcome yar....
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shezaadi

Hey Aakriti, Rick, and Mandeep,

Thanks for replying, rly appreciate it.
So as I said I watched the show really really long ago, I left off at the start, i think at that time it was anuragh and prerna. Now i've seen it's Mr.Bajaj(I love him!!) and Prerna.

A quick question is Prem like evil or something?? Confused
because from what I've been watching he doesn't seem to really care about his sister or anyone else that much. Confused

Oh yeah and I think Prem n Mukti were on one of the PKP episodes. I was just wondering if anyone had that video. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Sorry if i'm bugging u Embarrassed , It's just been rly long since I've watched this show and I'm sorta lost.

Thanks

Areej

Welcome to the forum Areej. Allow me to help you out on that little query of yours. Prem had improved once but now he's hellbent on destryong Rishabh,Prerna and Anurag because they misunderstood him when he was trying to improve.

As of now, Prem is really evil. He's helping out Sharad because he's his best buddy. Prem did enquire about Sneha and agreed to help when Sharad assured him that he loves Sneha.

So...yeah- Prem is TOTALLY evil:)

Have loads of fun here-
Sukhi
KZK DEV TEAM

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index