Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Ash the one? Abhishek's take!

Malashetty Goldie
Malashetty
Malashetty

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Is Ash the one? Abhishek's take!

New Delhi, March 18, 2006

He oozes machismo, has a tempting stubble and a mischievous smile that has already floored a million girls. But, fortunately or unfortunately, tinsel town's hottest bachelor Abhishek Bachchan is prone to romantic link-ups! After Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukherjee and Dipanita Sharma, it's Aishwarya Rai! So, is he really tying the knot?

Bachchan Junior clears the air...Right here, right now!

"My relation with Aishwarya is a case of misinterpretation of good friendship and it is not new for the industry. It is happening with all actors. You work with an actress in one film and people start linking you with her. The moment you sign another film with someone else, you become the heartthrob of some other woman. I don't think I am answerable or need to clarify because the more you do, people draw different meaning from it. I agree that whatever actors do is in the public domain and so they become subject to public scrutiny. But I also believe that there are certain things, which should remain personal. Sometimes, it becomes unpleasant when people link up two co-stars without checking facts and truth," says Abhishek.

Rumours about Abhishek-Ash link-up reached such an extent that inside sources claimed that the two families even met and considered the 'rishta' (alliance) between both stars. So, does it bother Chota B when media haunts his personal life? "I have learnt to live with it because this is part of my stardom. Now, I don't bother much about it. I have got used to it now. I don't take such things personally. I know my heart is clear and there is nothing I am hiding. So, it doesn't really affects when I know I am honest and know what the truth is," he says.

On being asked how his co-stars behave with him when they hear such rumors, he says, "They know the truth and are very normal and cool about it."

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top