India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date fanclub -3 (Page 960)

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I hope he does a stage show soon so he can sing all these songs especially Parda Hai Parda which we couldn't hear cause Sony switched themes!    Ouch

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by J_K_C

Have you ever heard of the song " Ai dile nadaan tujhay hua kiya hai"...it's one of the evergreen songs sung by Talat from the film Mirza Galib (v.v.old movie)...I personally would love to hear Amey sing that song...

I think Amey would have sung that song really well, it's an old song but a classic. Amey always sing these kind of sad songs really well.Smile

This gala would have really given Amey an edge over the others, he is so good with old romantic songs.Confused

Couldn't all these good themes come much before.Ouch This time they have got music directors as judge's than those bimbo actors.Dead
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Have you ever heard of the song " Ai dile nadaan tujhay hua kiya hai"...it's one of the evergreen songs sung by Talat from the film Mirza Galib (v.v.old movie)...I personally would love to hear Amey sing that song...

Nope, I haven't listened to that song but I've heard dil e nadan and Tasveer banata. I'm sure Amey would sing all three very well. Too bad Sony didn't have gala themes that did justice to the talent on the show!!

Edited by sonyaee - 02 April 2006 at 4:07pm
J_K_C Senior Member
J_K_C
J_K_C

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
For this weeks theme i would have loved to hear Amey sing...Zindegi Kai Safar, Oo meray dil kai chain...yeh shaam mastani...and of course tum aa gaye ho...I'm still recovering from the two lines he sung for Sush...simply wow...
as far as Sonu's songs are concerned...I think Amey's voice can suit almost all of his songs...especially emotional songs ...he has the ability to put in that special feel and passion required for those kind of songs...apart from the technicalities ...
J_K_C Senior Member
J_K_C
J_K_C

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Connie

I think Amey would have sung that song really well, it's an old song but a classic. Amey always sing these kind of sad songs really well.Smile

This gala would have really given Amey an edge over the others, he is so good with old romantic songs.Confused

Couldn't all these good themes come much before.Ouch This time they have got music directors as judge's than those bimbo actors.Dead

I know I feel so angry and frustrated too ...why couldn't they come up with these themes before...Amey would have rocked !!!

J_K_C Senior Member
J_K_C
J_K_C

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
brb...have to cook roti for my dad... ( sorry for going off topic Smile ...)
RonnieK IF-Rockerz
RonnieK
RonnieK

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

brb...have to cook roti for my dad... ( sorry for going off topic Smile ...)

dont worry cooking roti is a good thing to do. Tongue
natsm IF-Dazzler
natsm
natsm

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
wassup guys?

Go to top