salaam namaste LOL

aa lag ja fir gale haste haste Hug LOL

LOL LOL aree aap yahaa kya kar raha hai LOL

Sahima1 Senior Member
Sahima1
Sahima1

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smartalec21

yea II has become a complete flop show...i mean amey has gone out and also two of the top 3 are jokers....its a shame for India to have such ppl in top 3 of II.....but u noe wht i want anuj or sandeep onli to be II...coz if karu becomes II den a good singer has become II and tht means Amey was not good enuff....tht's y i hope karu loses too and den ppl will say saare acchhe singer's chale gaye....i noe itz not good to think dis way...but tht's hw i feel ...sorry.. Ouch

Hi there,

I still can't get ova Amey bein out-when they show the roadshows, n Anuj n Sadeep's awful singin......I kp sayin 2 my family "OMG, imagine wat Amey cud've dun there!" II2 is c**p without him-it used 2 b my fave show till 14th March.Cry I jus want it 2 end asap now, afta Amey, Karunya was my fave so I want him 2 win now-coz I'm sorry, but the otha 2 jus don't cut it! But hey, I do believe in fate n destiny, n Amey has sed himself maybe if he'd become the Idol, he mite not av got as much love from ppl as he has now. Which cud b true, I mean as gr8 a singer n nice guy as Abhijeet Sawant is.......who really remembers him now? Maybe the injustice done 2 Amey will come gud 4 inshaallah. It still is sooooo hard watchin the show without seein his cute smilin face, n hearin that angelic voice-but we're all prayin he has a BRIGHT future ahead of him. When they offered him the rematch, I was like "yes, yes, go 4 it!" But now I can c, wat a man he is 4 acceptin the decision. Whereas sum contestants end up in floods of tears @ jus bein in the bottom 3 (even tho it was deserved!)

Bottom line is, we shud all b proud of Amey, hope n pray 4 his future success, n tey 2 b positive-we can do this 4 him TOGETHER.

Go Amey-we're all with u!Clap Clap

breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged
payal update 4 U:

---Amey is not bound by a contract wit sony, so he's free to do shows anywhere in the world!!! Clap

---Amey came on SBS today...they celebrated his b'day on the show along with his family.

---In the upcoming gala, the theme is Kishore da songs and Vishal-shekhar r the celevrity judges Ouch Angry

---And im the msot unfortunate person on earth coz i couldnt go to see Rahul vaidya in concert here in kuwait Cry Cry coz of the stupid hosue fair i had in skool Dead

Edited by breathing_irony - 31 March 2006 at 10:59am
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
MANY MANY HAPPY RETUNS OF THE DAY AMEY!!!
LOVE YOU!!!

-Mukul
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgr3

hi everyone! any news on amey??????? please update me please!! i havent been here in a while! :(

I called Amey to wish and his mom said he had a fever and sleeping, so when I called again Amey was in some show. 

Later when I spoke to him he said he did not sing in the show, but he went to receive an award. This show took place in Khar Gymkhana so he was very happy. Right now he is dining with his family he is celebrating his b'day with his family and friends.Smile

Edited by Connie - 31 March 2006 at 12:03pm
breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the news connie. poor baby has a fever Cry Hope he gets well soon.

he got an award.....WOW!!! Thts gr8! imagine how many awards he'll bag once he breaks in2 the music industry.... Clap Hope my rasagulla had the gr8est b'day!

Connie did i tell u i love u? I love u u connie mummy Hug wat would we amey fans do w/o u! Hug

Hey mukul-----long time......i missed ur avi (and u!) LOL
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Big smile

he got an award??????!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHH!!! hehehehe me tooooooo happy for him Hug

but poor rusgulla is sick on his bday Cry Cry Cry S2PID FEVERS!!!!! Angry Angry

connie if u call again....wish him a bday from all his IF fans Embarrassed Smile   
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
heu pundit dude....u wanna do that thing we were talking bout for amey???? Wink

Go to top