Amey Date fanclub -3 (Page 761)

prap IF-Rockerz
prap
prap

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sensation87

Originally posted by prap

henna's convo was funny too...she called from skool and she is says to her teacher may i go to the washroom LOL....then she talked to amey and came back after 20 minutes to the class.... her teacher goes r u ok LOL and henna says no i m sick lolll LOL

hehe....so she talked to amey for so long? and i read that amey even told her i love you too...did he say this to anyone? meghz did he say this to you???LOL

lol he probably said i luv u to her cuz he has another friend by the same nameLOLLOL

yeah maybe....i wish he had said that to me!!!!!CryLOL

anyways many other celebrities say that to their fans like manoj came to IF radio and he said i love you to so many people who had requested him to say so!!!!LOLLOL

sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

henna's convo was funny too...she called from skool and she is says to her teacher may i go to the washroom LOL....then she talked to amey and came back after 20 minutes to the class.... her teacher goes r u ok LOL and henna says no i m sick lolll LOL

hehe....so she talked to amey for so long? and i read that amey even told her i love you too...did he say this to anyone? meghz did he say this to you???LOL

lol he probably said i luv u to her cuz he has another friend by the same nameLOLLOL

yeah maybe....i wish he had said that to me!!!!!CryLOL

anyways many other celebrities say that to their fans like manoj came to IF radio and he said i love you to so many people who had requested him to say so!!!!LOLLOL

well for manoj ppl requested him to say that..to henna amey said it himself....but amey has said it so many times that he loves all his fansLOL so dont worry if he didnt say it to u ...i mean big deal??LOL

prap IF-Rockerz
prap
prap

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
oh yeah.....anyways its no big deal...amey loves all his fans but never said it personally to any....so i guess its a big deal...wait i seem confused.....haha....i think i should join your club ayesha!!! LOL LOL LOL
nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

oh yeah.....anyways its no big deal...amey loves all his fans but never said it personally to any....so i guess its a big deal...wait i seem confused.....haha....i think i should join your club ayesha!!! LOL LOL LOL

prap u better join that club!!!!!!Wink
sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prayas

i m out of that club these daysLOL

sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sgr3

no ayesha youre still in .. especially after torturing us so much with your confusion while we were playing mash! Angry

haha that was cuz i didnt catch it from the beginning but now i get it so i m out of the club

Edited by sensation87 - 26 March 2006 at 5:44pm
prap IF-Rockerz
prap
prap

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

i know you are not coz you were so much confused yesterday when we were playing mash, more than ever!!!!!!!LOL

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

ayesha dont say that....if u leave i wil have to file banckruptcy.......this club is alive due to u....so plz dnt leave.....LOL

Go to top