Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
this is the contest
Contestant Diary Writing- First show First Experience with Some Spice
So in our IF-II2, we got our TOP 3. So in reality also our India got their top 3. So we will have somewhat similar contest this time.
This time respective house will be thrown on public to perform live in different cities and different places. Now, your work will to present whole show of your house contestant. One contestant one show, no other contestant will be part of that show. If Amey house is presenting show, then it should revolve around Amey, no need to describe or include any other contestant performance.
One important thing, in between the show, you need to describe one incident which happen between show and how contestant dealt with that situation. ( e.g. some one came on stage in the mid of their performance, music went out, anything witty, suspense which could add some spice in story)
Below you can find things which need to be keeping in mind while describing the show.
1) It will be like writing diary of your own. Think you are contestant and after show you are writing it.
2) You have to choose songs, their costumes. You can post images also and lyrics but don't post too large images 200 x 200 will be fine. limit numb of song will be 3; one dance number, one slow and other is your wish.
3) You have to choose the place where they will be performing. Not their own city. Venue should be defined, sponsors, everything should be well defined (Amey lives in Mumbai, so u can choose Delhi, kolkatta, Banglore, etc)
4) Describe about the crowd and also contestant feeling when they faced live crowd for the first time. (You actually have to write what they felt, keep yourself in their shoe and write as if it's happening with you. Coz you are the one who is contestant and writing this stuff in a diary)
5) You have to write one incident which happens during the show and how contestant dealt with it.
1) Do not use any kind of offensive language which could disqualify House from the contest.
2) If any of you have any problems or query, kindly post it on thread, I will reply them soon.
3) Kindly don't get hyper if I am not available for any personal reasons. Sooner or later I will answer all queries. If delay is from my end then you need not worry, it will be my responsibility.
4) And finally work in as a team. It will be better if everyone keep their team problem within themselves, and sort out things coolly. No need to make it an announcement in public or PM any of us.
5) Again I request everyone to take it as just a fun game. No need to go personal.
6) Last Date of submission is 26th march 2005
7) Kindly PM me all your entries.
Few lines for all members, which I came across while reading some article;
"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."
Best of luck