Amey Date fanclub -3 - Page 627

Posted: 18 years ago
I think a perfect birthday gift for him would be an offer from AR Rehman...I think he's Amey's favorite music director...and if he gets an offer to sing an AR Rehman song for Aamir khan then that would be like a dream come true for Amey...I truly hope that such a day comes soon...very soon... Edited by J_K_C - 18 years ago
hello hello....

I didnt get a single thing what u guys are talking abt....

wud anyone mind telling me that?

peace
hi sonaya....i did find the "satrangi re" song but i don't see any other songs on that site....could you direct me a little bit. thanks m

Originally posted by checks

hello hello....

peace

plz go back and read a few pages 😊...we've been discussing many things...Amey's birthday is only 2 days away...so do u have any ideas on how we can make it even more special for Amey and Amey's fans visiting Amey FC...

Edited by J_K_C - 18 years ago

hello hello....

peace

no more chatting on this fanclub now

i think we're doing sum quiz on amey now 😕 i dont noe bout that

and his bday is coming up...so we're thinking of ideas to celebrate his bday 😊

hello hello....

peace

amey's bday is coming soon so everyone is wondering what he would want as a bday gift

so far the consensus is that call backs from MD 😆
preferably AR RAHMAN

Originally posted by mona_kaur

hi sonaya....i did find the "satrangi re" song but i don't see any other songs on that site....could you direct me a little bit. thanks m

go to search tab on the top of the page. in the search feild type amey date. whol get the list
Originally posted by noname01

amey's bday is coming soon so everyone is wondering what he would want as a bday gift
so far the consensus is that call backs from MD 😆
preferably AR RAHMAN

Well that wud be awesome...

regd celebration/gift....I guess Connie/Sap knows Amey's address, we can send atleast flowers from many sites and this can be done by Connie/Sap so that their address will not go public...

peace
Originally posted by natsm

sonya he gave naresh iyer a chance 2 sing. isnt nakash the guy in ii who was in the pics sap posted?

Yeah, its Naresh Iyer. Lol, I don't know why the name Nakash came to mind, probably cause of those pix. 😆 He sang Rubaroo from RDB. Well, whatever offer Amey gets, I hope its not some one time thin, 'sing one song and good bye' kind of deal. Hopefully its something that will help move his music career forward. He's struggled enough, I want him to get a decent break.
Originally posted by srk_lover

no more chatting on this fanclub now
i think we're doing sum quiz on amey now 😕 i dont noe bout that
and his bday is coming up...so we're thinking of ideas to celebrate his bday 😊

Excuse me Megha!!!

dont want to open a new discussion in between this very imp issue....sometime laterz....

peace