Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

   
Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date fanclub -3 (Page 305)

sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Joined: 13 October 2005
Posts: 19519

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sleeping beauti

hii guyz, any updates regarding amey Embarrassed ???????

btw am going to watch 2dayz taka-tak. Does anybuddy know dat did dey show amey or not?????????

look at page 339,340,346 for amey pics!

natsm IF-Dazzler
natsm
natsm

Joined: 04 December 2005
Posts: 3364

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sleeping beauti

hii guyz, any updates regarding amey Embarrassed ???????

btw am going to watch 2dayz taka-tak. Does anybuddy know dat did dey
show amey or not?????????


wassup? wel the updates are the pics on pages 339,340 and 346. n ya amey is thr a little bit in takka tak. chk it out.
Vaibhavi Goldie
Vaibhavi
Vaibhavi

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 1289

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smartalec21

vaibhavi..have i ever told u how much i lovveeeee u r siggy 'ganpati bappa morya'...and da pics r tooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee....i love da one frm satrangi re,...whr amey is smiling like an innocent baccha... Embarrassed

thanks! i luv urs toooooo!

smartalec21 IF-Dazzler
smartalec21
smartalec21

Joined: 17 January 2006
Posts: 3863

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ILoveAmey

lololol i just finished taka tak and im about to fall on the floor....at the end of makeovers karu looks at a poster of a girl and says babes like this will come after me...then sandy is by another pic of a girl and says shes the right girl for me.....thennnnnnnn anuj is sitting underneath a poster of a MAN and he looks up at it and back at the camera and nods!!!!! what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!! its soooo funny, i cant stop laughing LOL

lmaoooooooooooooooooo.....LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Vaibhavi Goldie
Vaibhavi
Vaibhavi

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 1289

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaibhavi

Originally posted by smartalec21

vaibhavi..have i ever told u how much i lovveeeee u r siggy 'ganpati bappa morya'...and da pics r tooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee....i love da one frm satrangi re,...whr amey is smiling like an innocent baccha... Embarrassed

thanks! i luv urs siggy toooooo!

and all of u!

sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Joined: 13 October 2005
Posts: 19519

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
i hv yet to c the tak a tak
natsm IF-Dazzler
natsm
natsm

Joined: 04 December 2005
Posts: 3364

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveAmey

lololol i just finished taka tak and im about to fall on the floor....at the end of makeovers karu looks at a poster of a girl and says babes like this will come after me...then sandy is by another pic of a girl and says shes the right girl for me.....thennnnnnnn anuj is sitting underneath a poster of a MAN and he looks up at it and back at the camera and nods!!!!! what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!! its soooo funny, i cant stop laughing LOL


hehe now more shak abt sandy beta. im havin my doubts abt anuj LOLLOLLOL
smartalec21 IF-Dazzler
smartalec21
smartalec21

Joined: 17 January 2006
Posts: 3863

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
byeeeee vaibhavi... Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AMEY OR AMEY?

2

Author: anonmember   Replies: 10   Views: 1669

anonmember 10 1669 27 July 2006 at 10:42pm by iluvabhijeetsaw
Amey Amey Where are You

2

Author: Shweta06   Replies: 10   Views: 1824

Shweta06 10 1824 17 July 2006 at 8:48pm by anonmember
Amey Amey Amey

Author: Shweta06   Replies: 4   Views: 890

Shweta06 4 890 14 April 2006 at 3:09pm by Sahima1
AMEY AMEY AMEY AMEY AMEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 3

Author: IndianGirlNeha   Replies: 22   Views: 3657

IndianGirlNeha 22 3657 08 March 2006 at 4:22pm by smartalec21
AMEY AMEY AMEY AMEY

Author: priyapillai   Replies: 3   Views: 1066

priyapillai 3 1066 31 January 2006 at 10:40pm by Funky_Bone

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Indian Idol 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index