Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:35am | IP Logged
welllllll

my memory is not soo good LOL LOL

but letz cccc

tu kasa ahes (how r u)
mazha tujhvayar prem aahe (i love u)
chaan mulga (nice guy)
chaan mulhi (nice girl)
Amey, maajha tujhyavaar prem aahe....tu jagaatla saglyat saglyat saglyat chaan mulaga aahes (amey i really love u, you are the bestestestest ever!!)

hmmmm...there was more...but this is all i can remember LOL

Sahima1 Senior Member
Sahima1
Sahima1

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Hey guyz, once again I'm listenin 2 Amey's past performances........n I jus CAN'T get ova how ppl voted him out!!!!!!!!! It's sooooooo unfair......he SHOULD have won!!!!!!!!!!! Dead
Shamit's-Saiyan Groupbie
Shamit's-Saiyan
Shamit's-Saiyan

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hey guys!!!
is any1 here???

and im so sad!!
Now the amey fan club is not on the first page..it always used to be on the first page

:( where is every1?? Cry
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Just read the update. Manna Da gave Karunya a message: picking a song like Jhanak Jhanak means he knows classical music well. Happy for Karu, I'm sure he deserved the compliment.

But damn, now I wish Amey was back in this show. He would have gotten so much support and respect from the music industry like the top two contestants are getting right now. I doubt it will help them in the end in terms of getting offers, but just the fact that the music fraternity is paying attention means a lot.

I wonder what Manna Da would think of Amey choosing and singing Lagaa Chunri Mein Daag. The judges never gave him comments like if 'Manna Da heard you sing this song, he would have been proud' etc. after this performance. Confused

Amey sang Jhanak jhanak in one of the RC interviews too. Both Karu and Amey have good taste in music.
breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
sonya i was thinking exactly the same thing...

damn im feeling so depressed at the moment. Amey would've done so well had he still been there......

I still get upset at the judges or under-rating his 'laga chunri' Cry Cry Cry

I really want him back on the show Cry Im not gonna be happy if karu or sandy win....realyl i jsut cant see any1 but amey win this title.

I kwn karu's a good signer n her deserves all the praise but he jsut doesnt have tht same amey kinda imapct. I kwn he's good but his singing jsut doesnt touch my heart... Cry Im missing amey too much rite now......
sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by srk_lover

welllllll

my memory is not soo good LOL LOL

but letz cccc

tu kasa ahes (how r u)
mazha tujhvayar prem aahe (i love u)
chaan mulga (nice guy)
chaan mulhi (nice girl)
Amey, maajha tujhyavaar prem aahe....tu jagaatla saglyat saglyat saglyat chaan mulaga aahes (amey i really love u, you are the bestestestest ever!!)

hmmmm...there was more...but this is all i can remember LOL

kool..well anju taught me  "bara yete me" now i forgot wat exactly it means....either it means "i'll come back soon" or "come back soon"LOL

prap IF-Rockerz
prap
prap

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sensation87

Originally posted by srk_lover

ok...lol i ended up reading my whole convo again LOL LOL i do remember...but like..the best part...hmmmmm

i cant pick out 1 best part.... Ouch

hmm..my favorite wud be wen he asked me if i was gonna come to india anytime soon and den said if u can come to india all the way from canada to meet me...den i can take time out for u..and i went crazy... LOL

and also wen i said AMEY I LOVE YOU!! and he started laffing and said thanks..lollll....

and den wen i said sumthing to him in marathi..and he started laffin and asked me 2 times where i learnt it from LOL LOL

also wen i asked him about his aai...it seemed like he was trying to hide sumthing...he said his aai is fine...but seemed like he didnt want his fans to think sumthing else Cry

i can go on ayesha....but i think ill stop here LOL LOL

thats kool meghaLOLhe said something bak to u in marathi rite?did u try to ask someone else wat did he meanLOL....i wonder why he said anything back to u in marathi when he knew u didn't understand itLOL

megha do you even remember what were the words he said to you? LOL

wickedboysap Senior Member
wickedboysap
wickedboysap

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Specially for Mr. Monali hope you like the pics will try to upload more. Smile

Go to top