Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
its so sad not seein amey in indian idol anymor. it feels so empty w/o him
natsm thumbnail
he choose such diff songs. i hav lke sum songs of the other but a whole folder of amey. wen i lsn i feel lke its a movie album or smthg. its diff mood songs. n he nvr sang the same singers song again. 👏 👏 👏
sensation87 thumbnail
The Indian Idol stage is empty without him. I miss him 😭 😭 😭
natsm thumbnail
Originally posted by: EJAZ#1FAN

its so sad not seein amey in indian idol anymor. it feels so empty w/o him

i guess most of us rnt watchin nw. vl jus watch the finals mayb 2 c his performance. dunno hw vl b able 2 c sum1 else get the crown n him std thr. but cheer up vl c him again soon. hel b doin al album wit sony in 3-4 months. tats wht he said. il sure its gona b worth the w8.

n abt amey visitin. hes rite nw very busy but wen he gets free hel visit IF.
natsm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sgr3

nice avi natasha   😉
i really liked his suno na performance as well...but i think ive listened to his tu hi re the most 😊

hehe thks payal 😳
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgr3

nice avi natasha   😉
i really liked his suno na performance as well...but i think ive listened to his tu hi re the most 😊

tu he re was classic ...i luv it 👏

but i actually luv da song he sang in who pehli baar ..."tum Jo"

Edited by ~Mrs.P Gill~ - 18 years ago
natsm thumbnail
ya ayesha. i wanted sum more of farahs funny ones. rememeber the question abt the maruti baleno 😆 Edited by natsm - 18 years ago
breathing_irony thumbnail
my mom watched today's episode and amey was her fav along with karu....she's not as crazy as me! But even she exclaimed today tht II-2 is not the same w/o amey---the excitement is misssing....

And my dad was askin me where the goatee guy who sings well is? 😆 😆
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: natsm

i guess most of us rnt watchin nw. vl jus watch the finals mayb 2 c his performance. dunno hw vl b able 2 c sum1 else get the crown n him std thr. but cheer up vl c him again soon. hel b doin al album wit sony in 3-4 months. tats wht he said. il sure its gona b worth the w8.

n abt amey visitin. hes rite nw very busy but wen he gets free hel visit IF.

thx 4 lettin me noe. i cant wait 2 c evry1 agen in the final episode.
breathing_irony thumbnail
mal even im nto gonna watch the finals....if amey's performign solo then i'll watch but im not watchin otehrwise! 😭 😭